October 11-18, 2008 Disney Magic Parrothead Pirates in Paradise Chapter 13

Status
Not open for further replies.
I can't believe either Colton!!!!!!!!!!!!
I'm so excited, I'm getting ready to bounce off the walls!!!!!!!!!:hyper:

Me,, too!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to get through this week!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sounds good to me.
mickey1.gif

She lives around 400 miles away!!!!

WOW- Its good that she could fly out to see you ;) I thought ours was bad (me being about 3 hours away from my parents) but it isnt that bad :goodvibes :goodvibes

Hi everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend! :cool1:

Julie - My dd11 is here and she loved the pictures that you posted! so I showed both dds the run on candy and halloween last night and my youngest said "its like a dream come true" :rotfl:

We all have pirate costumes now - Considering DH originally didn't want to wear a costume, he is taking it pretty well and even tried it on today pirate:

We are excited here too!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

I think my son has hijacked the site!!!! LOL we have been talking about it all day! Even at the football game he wanted the details of our arrival day!

Hi everyone!

Hope you had a great weekend! :cool1:

Julie - My dd11 is here and she loved the pictures that you posted! so I showed both dds the run on candy and halloween last night and my youngest said "its like a dream come true" :rotfl:

We all have pirate costumes now - Considering DH originally didn't want to wear a costume, he is taking it pretty well and even tried it on today pirate:

We are excited here too!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

Great, glad everyone liked the pictures. Im gonna make my pirates costume. I havnt started yet. I have time though.
mickeyandpluto.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter