November A&E/7DMT FP Cancellations - READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.

GuintaFamily

Mouseketeer
This thread will be used just like the ADR cancellation threads!!

NO Wanted, Looking or Needing posts, they aren't allowed! If you and another poster, at the same time attempt to reclaim a cancellation that is fine and will be done outside of the boards, e.g., PM's, emails etc.

Please NO coordinating posts!
ONLY Cancellation Notice or Trade Posts will be allowed.

Pixie dust to everyone!! Good luck :)

I have an Anna and Elsa fastpass for November 3 at 1:10-2:10 and November 4th for 1:50-2:50. I am willing to trade for any time on Sunday Nov 2nd!

Could I ask how it works to actually be able to trade or take a spare fp+ is it just like the ADR cancellations where you both just have to be online together at same time whilst cancelling?? Also if your 60 day window wasn't up just yet would it just be a case of asking poster if they would wait and see what they say?

Could I ask how it works to actually be able to trade or take a spare fp+ is it just like the ADR cancellations where you both just have to be online together at same time whilst cancelling?? Also if your 60 day window wasn't up just yet would it just be a case of asking poster if they would wait and see what they say?
Yes, you both would have to be online at the same time. Just avoid busy times (early morning, lunch, late afternoon). That would be up to the person if they could hold it for you, doesn't hurt to ask.

Hi! I have 4 fastpasses for A&E that I am going to cancel for Sat, 11/8 between 4:50 and 5:50. I booked them with the hopes of changing them to an earlier time but was somehow lucky enough to get them for a much better time on our arrival day. PM me if you are interested!

Hi all, looking for an Anna and Elsa FP for my daughter's first visit. We'll be in the MK on 11/6(late afternoon), 11/8, and 11/10. I am looking for three passes.

I have 7DMT on 11/10 that I'd be happy to trade!

Hi! I have 4 fastpasses for A&E that I am going to cancel for Sun, 11/8 between 4:50 and 5:50. I booked them with the hopes of changing them to an earlier time but was somehow lucky enough to get them for a much better time on our arrival day. PM me if you are interested!

Hi 2greatkids! I tried to PM you but I'm a newbie and can't. Did you you mean Saturday 11/8, or Sunday 11/9? If it's Sunday 11/9, I would love to snag them!

I'm looking to trade a 7DMT on Fri 11/7 from 3p-4p to anything later that evening. PM me if your interested Thanks!!

I have 4 A&E FP for Saturday 11/8 at 4:30pm. Willing to trade for anytime on Sunday 11/2 (after 12-noon) or Tuesday 11/4 (anytime).

Hello. I have 4 FP+ for 7DMT on Nov 1st 2:35-2:45 that I would like to trade for 4 FP+ for Wishes on the same night. I would also be willing to trade my 7DMT on Nov. 3rd 5:40 - 6:40 for wishes on Nov 1st.

Update: Now I only now need 3 FP+ for wishes on Nov. 1st. and I also have a Be Our Guest Reservation on Oct 31st at 6:35 that I would be willing to trade.

I have 3 a/E FP on 11/19 at 4:50. Would love to trade for anything earlier in the day, preferably in the am (we leave this afternoon to fly home).

I have 3 a/E FP on 11/19 at 4:50. Would love to trade for anything earlier in the day, preferably in the am (we leave this afternoon to fly home).

Just letting you know, you still need 9 more posts to reply to a PM ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter