November A&E/7DMT FP Cancellations - READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
mind you we have an 8am 1900 park fare breakfast that day. would it be too daring if I go w/our youngest to E&A 11:10 AM to 12:10 PM, 12:10 PM to 01:10 PM. We both show up at about noon right?

Then I can send my older two if I can get them between 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM, if I can somehow magically find another 1-2 overlap or cancel the 1-2pm and get her a 04:50 PM to 05:50 PM and send them together. that make sense?

this make any sense? I can't even think straight anymore, LOL, open to ALL suggestions :faint:

My advice (and this is not experienced advice because I haven't visited since the A&E craze and FPP)...but I too am trying to balance the need for my Elsa obsessed DD to meet her and the need to preserve my sanity.

I'd say...everyone show up during your first FPP window and then play it by ear. Your plan sounds fine, but do you really want to be stressing about finding another FPP while trying to enjoy MK? I personally would rather stand in line for an hour at noon, get it over with and then have the rest of the day to truly relax.

My advice (and this is not experienced advice because I haven't visited since the A&E craze and FPP)...but I too am trying to balance the need for my Elsa obsessed DD to meet her and the need to preserve my sanity.

I'd say...everyone show up during your first FPP window and then play it by ear. Your plan sounds fine, but do you really want to be stressing about finding another FPP while trying to enjoy MK? I personally would rather stand in line for an hour at noon, get it over with and then have the rest of the day to truly relax.

really appreciate your thoughts, thank you. So to clear something up why/how can all of us show up @ noon since they wont allow you in the line w/out a FP on our band?

and how does the paper que/fp work? will they be doing that in NOV? and do I just run there after rope drop? LOL or do they give those out all day long?

really appreciate your thoughts, thank you. So to clear something up why/how can all of us show up @ noon since they wont allow you in the line w/out a FP on our band? and how does the paper que/fp work? will they be doing that in NOV? and do I just run there after rope drop? LOL or do they give those out all day long?
She is saying for all of you to show up and see how the stand by line is, if it's an hour or less stand in it! Idk how the paper FP works or if their still doing it for A&E?!

She is saying for all of you to show up and see how the stand by line is, if it's an hour or less stand in it! Idk how the paper FP works or if their still doing it for A&E?!

It is my understanding that they are no longer doing paper FP. They just did that in the summer when the standby line was getting to be 5 hours. Since the standby line is now usually less than an hour, it is no longer necessary. This could, of course, change tomorrow...Disney has been known to be like that :)

From the information which I have read, right after rope drop is only good if you are one of the first in line. If you are not, you will have one of the longest wait times of the day. Arriving at the standby line just before noon "seems" to be the best change to wait less than an hour. This is, of course, based on this month's crowds which are lower than November crowds.

All said and done, though, if you all show up at the standby line just before noon, you can either go with your plan or decide to get it all done at once if the lineup looks reasonable. There is nothing to be lost really. If the line is enormous, go with your FPP. If the line is reasonable use FPP for the first two and have the others wait in the standby line.

Again...totally not an experienced opion, but this seems like the best way to de-stress the whole A&E situation...this is supposed to be a vacation for everyone :)

This may help: http://touringplans.com/magic-kingd...ss-fairytale-hall-anna-elsa-frozen/wait-times (does anyone else see the irony that the short-form for this URL includes...zen, lol)

I have one FP for SDMT on nov 11 from 1140am to 1240pm. I really need one FP on nov 11 overlapping anytime from 1020am to 11am. PM if we can help each other out. =)

Somehow my 4yo's FP got separated from ours and this is all I could get back for her but it's right in the middle of her bbb appointment (not to mention I'm not sending my 4yo anywhere in WDW by herself but that's besides the point). I realize being this specific is a long shot but maybe someone here needs to push back their FP by an hour!

Have 1 SDMT FP 10:15-11:15 on 11/2, looking to trade for 1 A&E overlapping 3:20-4:20 please.

I have an Anna and Elsa at 2:20 and a 7DMT at 12:05 on Wednesday Nov 26 that I am looking to trade for similar times on Nov 23. Please PM if that works for you! Thanks!

I have an Anna and Elsa at 2:20 and a 7DMT at 12:05 on Wednesday Nov 26 that I am looking to trade for similar times on Nov 23. Please PM if that works for you! Thanks!

I got it rearranged so I am now good! Good luck to everyone!

I have 11 A & E on Wednesday, Nov. 26 at 2:50 I believe to trade and want either Nov. 21st or Nov. 25th for at least 6 people!

Leigha....just a question for those of us attempting to get 2 or 3 fast passes for A&E.....how did you get 11? When did your window open? How long is your stay? Did you get them all at once or did you stalk the system to get that many?

I hope this doesn't come across as rude. I am interested to know your method :)

The one major thing about The Fast Pass+ system that I like is that whether or not you need 2 fast passes or 20, it limits the number of fast passes you can make in one day for a particular attraction. Unlike the dining reservation system you could potentially make ADRs for a popular restaurant like BOG every hour and a half. Totally unfair and they need to fix that. One dinner ADR per day. That's why there's no availabilty. Fast passes on the other hand I do believe they release more at various times. Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I have 5 A&E FPs for 11/23 that all overlap 4:50-5:10pm that I am looking to trade for earlier that week, 11/19-11/22.

I also have 5 7DMT FPs for 9:35am on 11/23 that I am looking to trade sometime from 11/19-11/21 (AM only.)

Lastly, I have 5 FoF Parade FPs for 11/23 that I would like to trade for either only 2 Fps on 11/19, or 5 for 11/20-11/22.

Please PM me if you want to coordinate. Thanks!

I have 5 A&E FPs for 11/23 that all overlap 4:50-5:10pm that I am looking to trade for earlier that week, 11/19-11/22. I also have 5 7DMT FPs for 9:35am on 11/23 that I am looking to trade sometime from 11/19-11/21 (AM only.) Lastly, I have 5 FoF Parade FPs for 11/23 that I would like to trade for either only 2 Fps on 11/19, or 5 for 11/20-11/22. Please PM me if you want to coordinate. Thanks!

It seems like everyone needs them earlier that week and we all seem to have them that weekend! I too am attempting to trade my 11/22 FPs for AE (5 from 4-5) for 5 or 6 on 11/16, 11/19 or 11/21.

Good luck!

It seems like everyone needs them earlier that week and we all seem to have them that weekend! I too am attempting to trade my 11/22 FPs for AE (5 from 4-5) for 5 or 6 on 11/16, 11/19 or 11/21.

Good luck!

I've had troubles since the first minute my FP window opened, not a good sign! I'm hoping this board gets more active as Nov. draws nearer, when people are really narrowing down their FP plans. I'm glad to know I'm not alone, but sorry we're in the same boat...best of luck!

I'm hoping that as well. The A&E fast passes weren't available at all when our fast pass window opened. So frustrating. This is the last piece that I need (okay, want) to get booked and then I feel like I need to take a Disney break. All this pre-planning is sucking away the magic!

I'm hoping that as well. The A&E fast passes weren't available at all when our fast pass window opened. So frustrating. This is the last piece that I need (okay, want) to get booked and then I feel like I need to take a Disney break. All this pre-planning is sucking away the magic!

Tell me about it! :faint:

I planned a first trip for my in-laws who visited the first week of September. I also planned a first trip for a friend of my DD11, also for the first week of September (DD went along with them). Now I am working on trip planning for another in-law's family who are taking their first Disney trip the week before Thanksgiving.

Plus, I am currently planning a December trip for just DD and myself.

I used to think trip planning was fun. Now I am just exhausted from keeping track of a hundred different important dates, stalking the website for dining ADRs and FPs, trying to keep everyone's login info straight, and just the overall stress of trying to secure the impossible for everyone else.

My 6 year old niece is the biggest A&E fan of the bunch, and she is the one I REALLY wanted to get FP for, and couldn't. I also couldn't get 7DMT FP. I got them a CRT dinner, but had to split their party of 5 into 3 and 2. They are at the same time, so hopefully they can be seated together, but two girls are teenagers so they can sit by themselves if necessary. We also got the little one a BBB reservation, but not at an ideal time. Still, we're happy to have gotten one at all.

Now if I could just get A&E and 7DMT...:rolleyes2

I am really happy that next year we are going on a cruise and only planning one park day, and that's a MNSSHP, so very little actual planning needed. I need a vacation from all these vacations. :rotfl:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter