November A&E/7DMT FP Cancellations - READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
If anyone wants to take pity on a Dad who is down on his luck and in need of FPs for the elusive A&E on any of these dates please PM me! :cool1:

November 8th

November 11th

November 14th

Cheers.

If anyone wants to take pity on a Dad who is down on his luck and in need of FPs for the elusive A&E on any of these dates please PM me! :cool1: November 8th November 11th November 14th Cheers.
I'm sorry I know A&E FP's are getting everyone emotional. But, this thread is only for cancellation/trade posts!!

If anyone wants to take pity on a Dad who is down on his luck and in need of FPs for the elusive A&E on any of these dates please PM me! :cool1:

November 8th

November 11th

November 14th

Cheers.

Lol I'm pretty sure everyone stalking this thread is feeling down on their luck ;)

I'm sorry I know A&E FP's are getting everyone emotional. But, this thread is only for cancellation/trade posts!!

Thanks.

I am aware of that. Just hoping that "if" someone was looking to cancel the A&E FPs for those days they could PM me.

Now that I am done booking our FPs I plan to decompress a bit and have a little less "magic" in my life for a while.

Thanks.

I am aware of that. Just hoping that "if" someone was looking to cancel the A&E FPs for those days they could PM me.

Now that I am done booking our FPs I plan to decompress a bit and have a little less "magic" in my life for a while.

I have planned many many vacations for my family over the years (including 6Disney trips in the past decade). I have never been so stressed about trip planning and obtaining the elusive FPP. My kids don't even know we are going again, and I am lying awake at night trying to figure things out.

I have decided that this is totally ridiculous. I have two Frozen obsessed DDs (5&7), so obviously they would love to meet A&E. It is, however, not worth it IMHO. If I happen to stumble upon a FPP, great. If not, the world is not going to end and we will still have a wonderful vacation. I will not give up my day job trying to search out possible group configurations to get the FPP.

Will I wait in line for standby? Perhaps. I'm not going to stand for 5 hours as was required this summer, but if it requires a 2 hour wait in line (and if my DDs decide that it is important enough to them) then I will do so.

I'm not going to let this bit of insanity that I feel the new FPP system is ruin what has always been a fabulous family trip. :badpc: (I know lots like it...this is just my opinion). This is my new mantra... (which is quite surprising because I am an over-the-top Type A overplanner)

Hi! I've 4 A&E FP+ for Saturday, 11/22:
2:10-3:10
2:30-3:30
2:50-3:50 (2)

Would love to trade for something, in order:
11/18
11/19
11/20
or earlier 11/22

Thanks!

I have planned many many vacations for my family over the years (including 6Disney trips in the past decade). I have never been so stressed about trip planning and obtaining the elusive FPP. My kids don't even know we are going again, and I am lying awake at night trying to figure things out.

I have decided that this is totally ridiculous. I have two Frozen obsessed DDs (5&7), so obviously they would love to meet A&E. It is, however, not worth it IMHO. If I happen to stumble upon a FPP, great. If not, the world is not going to end and we will still have a wonderful vacation. I will not give up my day job trying to search out possible group configurations to get the FPP.

Will I wait in line for standby? Perhaps. I'm not going to stand for 5 hours as was required this summer, but if it requires a 2 hour wait in line (and if my DDs decide that it is important enough to them) then I will do so.

I'm not going to let this bit of insanity that I feel the new FPP system is ruin what has always been a fabulous family trip. :badpc: (I know lots like it...this is just my opinion). This is my new mantra... (which is quite surprising because I am an over-the-top Type A overplanner)

With the exception that this is my first Disney trip in 20 years, this is my situation as well (as evidence of my extreme type A-ness, I have a 15 tab spreadsheet for a 5 day trip. I'll show myself out).

Disney is full of wonderful, magical things. A&E is a small blip on the radar of my trip and I too am over it. I check MDE when I have time but if I can't get 3 FP's for an A&E meeting, then oh well. Rugbygirl, I've checked the Lines app several times over the past week and it's consistently showing about a 60 minutes wait on average. If we have time, I would probably wait that long but not much more than that. I know my DD will have a great vacation regardless and I'm sure your daughters will too!

With the exception that this is my first Disney trip in 20 years, this is my situation as well (as evidence of my extreme type A-ness, I have a 15 tab spreadsheet for a 5 day trip. I'll show myself out).

Disney is full of wonderful, magical things. A&E is a small blip on the radar of my trip and I too am over it. I check MDE when I have time but if I can't get 3 FP's for an A&E meeting, then oh well. Rugbygirl, I've checked the Lines app several times over the past week and it's consistently showing about a 60 minutes wait on average. If we have time, I would probably wait that long but not much more than that. I know my DD will have a great vacation regardless and I'm sure your daughters will too!

I feel so unworthy now! :lmao:

My wife and daughter will likely just rope drop A&E and I will head to SDMT with my son.

The Frozen show that is extended at HS will be nice low stress way to get some Frozen action.

I feel so unworthy now! :lmao:

My wife and daughter will likely just rope drop A&E and I will head to SDMT with my son.

The Frozen show that is extended at HS will be nice low stress way to get some Frozen action.

I know. It's completely ridiculous. I need a 12 step program, lol. My husband now gets a glazed over look when I bring it up.

This is a good backup plan. We're also hitting up the Frozen Singalong. And A&E will be in the FofF parade AND the Christmas parade. So DD will, at a minimum, get to see them several times and she will freak her little preschool freak at that.

so I have one E&A meet and greet which I JUST got for nov 5th. how do I copy for the 4 others in my party? any hope?!?!? Appreciate the help!!!
Ugggh, so close yet so far away. we need a total of 5FP for E&A meet and greet. I just want to cry :sad2:

so I have one E&A meet and greet which I JUST got for nov 5th. how do I copy for the 4 others in my party? any hope?!?!? Appreciate the help!!! Ugggh, so close yet so far away. we need a total of 5FP for E&A meet and greet. I just want to cry :sad2:

You can only copy if there are 4 available spots in your FP time. Which I highly doubt there are. If you do try it, I recommend only doing it from a computer and not the app. The copy feature on the app is very glitchy and you could lose the one you have. You may have to search one person at a time.

You can only copy if there are 4 available spots in your FP time. Which I highly doubt there are. If you do try it, I recommend only doing it from a computer and not the app. The copy feature on the app is very glitchy and you could lose the one you have. You may have to search one person at a time.

yes, thank you. trying this all on a laptop and not the phone/app. uggh so frustrating! :furious: trying to get this darn meet and greet for our 3 little girls

mommycal, Keep trying for onesies and then try changing times until you get enough in an overlapping time - or split your group. I only absolutely needed two for me, DD6 and DD2, and this worked for me. The copy feature is difficult. One issue is that you can't make a onesie FP for anyone under 7 (under 3 don't need a FP). I had to change my 6.5 year old daughter to 7 on her profile to make this work. Now that we have the same FP time, I changed her back to 6. Hopefully, I will be able to add other members of our party as time goes, but I'm just happy that the most Frozen obsessed members have it. Good luck!

so for E&A I have 4 out of 5 us. Hubby an go ride something else while I go w/the 3 girls. BIG problem, here are our FP times 11:10 AM to 12:10 PM, 12:10 PM to 01:10 PM, 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM, & 04:50 PM to 05:50 PM. How the heck do I make that work out? Ugggh :(

so for E&A I have 4 out of 5 us. Hubby an go ride something else while I go w/the 3 girls. BIG problem, here are our FP times 11:10 AM to 12:10 PM, 12:10 PM to 01:10 PM, 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM, & 04:50 PM to 05:50 PM. How the heck do I make that work out? Ugggh :(

I say with a smile - it looks like you may be spending a bit of time in queue for A&E :)

Something to consider...you have your FPP now as a solid back-up. On the day on which they are scheduled, why don't you pop by the standby line and see how long it is. If it is less than an hour, this is probably a FAR better option. When you arrive for your first FPP, you can make that call, cancel the rest of FPP if need be and make some in-park people ridiculously happy.

As an aside - crowd calendars for Nov. 5 predicting crowd levels of a 5 (which is relatively low). Predicted wait times for A&E are about 40 minutes. The trend appears to be peaking first thing in the morning as frenzied rope droppers walk briskly with the rope to A&E. Just before lunch, the crowds seem to dip to the lowest level...which fits perfectly with your FPP times.

I say with a smile - it looks like you may be spending a bit of time in queue for A&E :)

Something to consider...you have your FPP now as a solid back-up. On the day on which they are scheduled, why don't you pop by the standby line and see how long it is. If it is less than an hour, this is probably a FAR better option. When you arrive for your first FPP, you can make that call, cancel the rest of FPP if need be and make some in-park people ridiculously happy.

As an aside - crowd calendars for Nov. 5 predicting crowd levels of a 5 (which is relatively low). Predicted wait times for A&E are about 40 minutes. The trend appears to be peaking first thing in the morning as frenzied rope droppers walk briskly with the rope to A&E. Just before lunch, the crowds seem to dip to the lowest level...which fits perfectly with your FPP times.

mind you we have an 8am 1900 park fare breakfast that day. would it be too daring if I go w/our youngest to E&A 11:10 AM to 12:10 PM, 12:10 PM to 01:10 PM. We both show up at about noon right?

Then I can send my older two if I can get them between 01:00 PM to 02:00 PM, if I can somehow magically find another 1-2 overlap or cancel the 1-2pm and get her a 04:50 PM to 05:50 PM and send them together. that make sense?

this make any sense? I can't even think straight anymore, LOL, open to ALL suggestions :faint:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter