November A&E/7DMT FP Cancellations - READ 1st POST

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have to say that I will look to change a time using the app on my phone vs. the app on the ipad and one will have a time available while the other doesn't. It's weird. I've even gone back and forth to check (the time showing was for 7dmt but still wasn't going to work in my plans so I didn't choose it)... It would show in my phone app over an over, but never popped up on ipad app. It did show on website. So now when I search I always try all 3.

Thank you! I tried this morning, still no luck, but at least I know there is another option to try!!

Finally someone who has the same problem as me! I can't understand what I am doing wrong for AE and 7dmt. I started at exactly midnight and have checked multiple times every day since for the same days as you can nothing has come up, even for just 1-2 people! So bummed

I've begun to hum Dory's "Just keep checking...just keep checking" while I check 100 times a day...it hasn't worked yet...but at least I am entertained!!!

Looking to trade to get my group of 6 together for SDMT for 11/1.

I have 4 SDMT 11/1 2:00-3:00pm
I have 2 SDMT 11/1 7:10pm-8:10pm

Looking to trade either the four at 2pm for four at 7pm, or trade the 2 at 7pm for 2 at 2pm.

I found fp for both on my iPhone was able to check more frequently then PC did one person at a time for a and e but for sdmt I just looked to replace ones already had and it came up try those ways :)

How are you guys checking to see what is available? The only way I know how is to go into it and modify my selection and choose one person and choose one experience to change.. But I dont want to change one person and then not being able to change the others and then having to go back and change the one person back to what I had? I have 6 people so I know its going to be hard....I am not stressing too bad but still..

I have 7 A&E overlapping FP+ for 11/25. 4:30-5:40. I am looking for 4 on 11/26 that have 12 noon in their time.

I have 2 7DMT for 11/15 for 11:45 - 12:45 and need 11/15 late afternoon or evening.

I have 4 A&E FPP for 11/21 at 2:40. Would like to trade for 4 on 11/14 afternoon/evening

I have 4 A&E FPP for 11/21 at 2:40. Would like to trade for 4 on 11/14 afternoon/evening

I would love this if possible! Unfortunately I won't be there the week before so I can't help stalk it for you -- I'm sorry. :(

I'm so desperate, I'd be willing to trade our BOG reservation for 11/16 for an A&E FP for that day!

Mary

Don't be sorry, finding the right day and time you want for A&E is near impossible lol

Fortunately I did not have this problem. I secured 17 for Nov.28 12:10-1:10. I initially had Wednesday the 26th but forgot we would be in EPCOT due to ADR at Akershus. The key is make your FP+ reservations at midnight if possible. If any of the 17 get cancelled I will let you know.

Grumpy4196 said:
. The key is make your FP+ reservations at midnight if possible. .

There are many who were online at midnight and still were unable to get a&e, even for just 1 person. That happened to me for both my trip and my friend whose trip.I am planning a week after mine.

There are many who were online at midnight and still were unable to get a&e, even for just 1 person. That happened to me for both my trip and my friend whose trip.I am planning a week after mine.

Um. Ditto. I planned our park days for weeks and was online at exactly midnight. I got zero FP+ for A&E. Congrats to you and your 16 friends though.

Peanut Butter said:
Um. Ditto. I planned our park days for weeks and was online at exactly midnight. I got zero FP+ for A&E. Congrats to you and your 16 friends though.

Is it horrible of me to say that I think, out of common courtesy, there should be a limit on how many fast passes 1 person can secure? I mean I am a family of 5 but yet only secured 3 fast passes for A&E because my husband and oldest son don't want to see them so why would I prevent 2 other little children from getting them. Sorry if I'm out of line but I know my little girl would have been crushed if we didn't get to see them and I would hate for any other child to be upset about it.

Ditto. No A&E for us, and they were the only characters DD asked to meet.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter