November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Shelleypaige, in a few days I plan on canceling some of my reservations. I'm not sure which ones yet, but was there anything specific you were looking for?

Not sure what Shelleypaige is looking for or how many people you have in your reservations, but by any chance do you have any for 5-7ppl for a Chef Mickey's breakfast or a Hollywood and Vine lunch between the periods of Nov 13-19??? Thanks.

I'm looking for the impossible... BOG on the 14 early dinner for 6 and CRT on 11/16 for 8 ( my husband's grandparents decided to join us that day and our ressie is only for 6 not 8)...
That's it! I don't need anything else. I'm going to cancel a Chef mickeys for 11/15 I THINk and a tusker house for 11/13. Do you need anything else specific? I may also have a crystal palace to cancel but I have to talk to my husband

I need a chef mickeys on the 15th if you do decide to cancel!

Shellypaige, how many ppl are on your reso for Chef Mickey's on the 15th? If you happen to get the resos you would like I would LOVE the Chef Mickey's if it's for 7ppl. Thanks so much.

Not sure what Shelleypaige is looking for or how many people you have in your reservations, but by any chance do you have any for 5-7ppl for a Chef Mickey's breakfast or a Hollywood and Vine lunch between the periods of Nov 13-19??? Thanks.

I'm going to PM you. I have a hollywood n vine for 6

kimber11 said:

I'm not 100% sure but I may be canceling chef Mickey's 11/16 for 5 people at 7am. If I cancel you can have it

I'm not sure how to pm or where I get a message if I am pm'd, but I would probably be interested in taking any reservation, even if it is for 5 or for 6. What day is the Hollywood and vine? We could only do that one on the 15th of November. Thanks so much guys. Also, I have a 1900 Park Fare at 10:25am on the 19th of November we probably need to cancel due to what time our flight leaves that day if either of you would like that.

shellypaige said:
I'm looking for the impossible... BOG on the 14 early dinner for 6 and CRT on 11/16 for 8 ( my husband's grandparents decided to join us that day and our ressie is only for 6 not 8)...
That's it! I don't need anything else. I'm going to cancel a Chef mickeys for 11/15 I THINk and a tusker house for 11/13. Do you need anything else specific? I may also have a crystal palace to cancel but I have to talk to my husband

I may have a CRT for 5 people on 11/12 & 11/15. We still are figuring out our plans. If you think they might work let me know! They're both for breakfast. But like I said I won't know for sure for a few more days.

I may have a CRT for 5 people on 11/12 & 11/15. We still are figuring out our plans. If you think they might work let me know! They're both for breakfast. But like I said I won't know for sure for a few more days.

I'd love it for 11/12 if you decide to cancel! Thanks :)

I would love the CRT for the 15th please. Thanks!

I have an Ohana's reservation on the 15th at 8:25pm that I need to cancel. It is for four people. I'm not sure if I can pm. But would be ok with trying to coordinate a time for someone to get it.

shellypaige said:
I'd love it for 11/12 if you decide to cancel! Thanks :)

I'm pretty sure it'll work out;) can't promise yet. I'll post on here when I'm ready to set something up.

angeltonja said:
I would love the CRT for the 15th please. Thanks!

I'll post a message here for you if I do cancel and we can set something up. Or maybe a pm? I think I can now. Anyway I'll be in touch!

I have an Ohana's reservation on the 15th at 8:25pm that I need to cancel. It is for four people. I'm not sure if I can pm. But would be ok with trying to coordinate a time for someone to get it.

I'm interested in this! Will PM you.

Can anyone offer a glimmer of hope for Be Our Guest mid November? I've been trying for months and haven't seen ANYTHING. Are there still people who have more than one BOG reservation who are waiting to cancel something? (No judging - I have two nights of hoop dee doo reserved until I figure out which one we can go to!!) I just want to know if there's still a chance for me. I saw someone post that they've been on 3 trips since BOG opened and still haven't gotten in. It was so disheartening. :sad:

If you can't have dinner there is always lunch. I'm settling for lunch with FP unless I come across a ADR which I'm sure I will not. But you never know. Good luck

We have two BOG that I'm 99.99999% sure I will be cancelling. We really want a lunch but can't book FP+ because we are staying at Shades of Green so don't get FP+. :( I snagged these dinner ressies and I'm trying to figure out if I even stand a chance at getting in at BOG for lunch without FP+ and without waiting hours and hours.

Our ressies are 11/16 9:15pm for 2 and 11/16 9:20pm for 6.

We have two BOG that I'm 99.99999% sure I will be cancelling. We really want a lunch but can't book FP+ because we are staying at Shades of Green so don't get FP+. :( I snagged these dinner ressies and I'm trying to figure out if I even stand a chance at getting in at BOG for lunch without FP+ and without waiting hours and hours. Our ressies are 11/16 9:15pm for 2 and 11/16 9:20pm for 6.
We were there two weeks ago and got in line around 1:00. Waited about 15 minutes before we ordered and found a table. I didn't see the line earlier in the day, but I'm sure it was more significant. If you can wait for a later-ish lunch, you should be great! I wouldn't worry about it! :) have fun!

I'm impatiently waiting for something at Sci-Fi to open up for the 2nd. Of all things!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter