• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I need to cancel a Chef Mickey's on 11/21 at 7:55 for 6 people. I just got this reservation from someone in this thread, but my mom said it is too late for her to eat. :(

I might have an OHana reservation to cancel for November 11 @ 6:50 for 6 people, still trying to find one for November 12 for any amount of people, so if anyone's interested let me know and I will save it for you if I cancel :)

I still have the following available:

November 19 @ 5:20 PM - Liberty Tree Tavern (party of 6)
November 20 @ 7:50 PM - Sci-Fi Dine-In (party of 6)
November 21 @ 7:45 AM - Chef Mickey's (party of 6)
November 21 @ 10:40 AM - Tusker House (party of 6)

If anyone is interested in anything, just let me know. Otherwise, I will probably cancel them all this evening.

I have 2 Ohana reservations to cancel.
Nov 21 @ 6:55
and
Nov 24 @ 4:35

PM if interested
:wizard:

Both party of 4!

Can anyone offer a glimmer of hope for Be Our Guest mid November? I've been trying for months and haven't seen ANYTHING. Are there still people who have more than one BOG reservation who are waiting to cancel something? (No judging - I have two nights of hoop dee doo reserved until I figure out which one we can go to!!) I just want to know if there's still a chance for me. I saw someone post that they've been on 3 trips since BOG opened and still haven't gotten in. It was so disheartening. :sad:

Can anyone offer a glimmer of hope for Be Our Guest mid November? I've been trying for months and haven't seen ANYTHING. Are there still people who have more than one BOG reservation who are waiting to cancel something? (No judging - I have two nights of hoop dee doo reserved until I figure out which one we can go to!!) I just want to know if there's still a chance for me. I saw someone post that they've been on 3 trips since BOG opened and still haven't gotten in. It was so disheartening. :sad:

If you can't have dinner there is always lunch. I'm settling for lunch with FP unless I come across a ADR which I'm sure I will not. But you never know. Good luck

I still have the following available:

November 19 @ 5:20 PM - Liberty Tree Tavern (party of 6)
November 20 @ 7:50 PM - Sci-Fi Dine-In (party of 6)
November 21 @ 7:45 AM - Chef Mickey's (party of 6)
November 21 @ 10:40 AM - Tusker House (party of 6)

If anyone is interested in anything, just let me know. Otherwise, I will probably cancel them all this evening.

I would absolutely love your LTT if it hasn't already been spoken for!

Don't give up! I just saw a BOG for 9pm on 11/16....half way through booking it the server failed on the Disney Dining page and I lost it. When I checked again it was gone....of course! :confused So frustrating! Maybe something else will open up.

Don't give up! I just saw a BOG for 9pm on 11/16....half way through booking it the server failed on the Disney Dining page and I lost it. When I checked again it was gone....of course! :confused So frustrating! Maybe something else will open up.

That's the glimmer of hope I was looking for!! pixiedust: So sorry you lost that one... but thank you so much for the encouragement!!! KEEP THE DREAM ALIVE!!! :goodvibes

Don't give up! I stumbled on and snagged an 8:45p reservation for 7 for 11/10 on Thursday. I about jumped out of my seat. Lol!

It's a little later than I wanted, so we might be doing lunch FP instead. Finalizing plans this weekend with our group. :)

What dates do you need? I have one for 6 guests the day we arrive, but may have to cancel.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter