• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I will be canceling a Tusker House Breakfast for 11/22 at 9:35 for 4 people if anyone would like to coordinate.

So I have to bite the bullet and cancel 3 ADRs.

NOVEMBER 29
'Ohana for 7
11:10 am

1900 Park Fare for 7
4:05 pm

DECEMBER 1 (MVMCP Night)
Liberty Tree Tavern for 5
4:00 pm

Anyone interested?

I see 'Ohana on 11/23 @ 9:40 AM for at least six!

Also, I still have Chef Mickey's on 11/21 @ 7:45 AM for six. If anyone is interested, please let me know and we can coordinate something.

I sent you a PM if you still have the Chef Mickeys

Sorry I meant the one on November 21st but thanks for the kind offer :-). We'll be gone by the 29th :-(

I'm impatiently waiting for something at Sci-Fi to open up for the 2nd. Of all things!

Lol me too! I finally got what I wanted yesterday, but had to split up our group and make two partial reservations to make it happen. Heck, I was able to make CRT happen before Sci-Fi :rotfl2:

Still trying to get Garden Grill for the 3rd, 6th or 8th & BBB and Pirates League reservations for the 1st and then I am DONE!

Lol me too! I finally got what I wanted yesterday, but had to split up our group and make two partial reservations to make it happen. Heck, I was able to make CRT happen before Sci-Fi :rotfl2:

Still trying to get Garden Grill for the 3rd, 6th or 8th & BBB and Pirates League reservations for the 1st and then I am DONE!

I have a garden grill for the 9th that ill be canceling if it will help. It's for 4 at 4:25.

There is a before-park-opening for CP @ 8:05 for at least 10 available if anyone is looking for an early-morning reservation to get pics in an empty park. We would take it but will be in MK till 2am the night before.

There is a before-park-opening for CP @ 8:05 for at least 10 available if anyone is looking for an early-morning reservation to get pics in an empty park. We would take it but will be in MK till 2am the night before.

Which day?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter