• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I need some reassurance from ADR pros. I thought reservations would free up closer to the time, but I'm still having trouble getting reservations for specific character meals at the parks (not CRT). Are my chances good or slim for Nov 20-22 reservations? Please tell me there's hope!

That's right, and they will not let you eat there without one from what I have read.

How did i not catch that!! I guess i was too excited about the ressies i didnt even notice. Well my BOG is at 6pm so i can still make that. My wishes is at 8:50 so i'll have to cancel. Soo sad!

The 7-12 hours are for mickeys very merry Xmas party. It is a hard ticket event so to stay in the park after 7 you need an additional ticket which I believe is about $62 dollars or so.

Ooh let's hope some open up for me! Maybe on the day of some people will figure that out & we will have luck with a walk-up. pixiedust:

There's a 1900 Park Fare breakfast online now for 11/18 @ 10:15 am for at least 3 people :goodvibes

Also, an Ohana breakfast smae date for 3 people at 8:15 am :)

I need some reassurance from ADR pros. I thought reservations would free up closer to the time, but I'm still having trouble getting reservations for specific character meals at the parks (not CRT). Are my chances good or slim for Nov 20-22 reservations? Please tell me there's hope!

I'm not a pro, but keep trying! People cancel even one or two days before!

Sent from my iPhone using DISBoards

I feel the same way. I have been trying to get an Ohana resy for 11/23 for like 6 weeks. I check a million times a day.....ugh!!! I don't know if I just keep missing them or if no one is cancelling.

Keep trying I was able to get a 7pm Ohana about a week ago. I just kept checking multiple times a day.

I don't know exactly what you are looking for but there is a Crystal Palace on the 21st at 11:35 a.m. for at least 6.

Also, a Park Fare breakfast for at least 6 at 8:45 a.m.

In case anyone is interested, there's a Chef Mickey's on November 17 at 7:35 PM for four people.

Wow! I've been looking for a earlier ohana myself for a different day....nothing's shown up for over a month. That was a great score!

Thanks I have been trying since April. I have a Ohanas for 11/18 @8:15pm that I might cancel but so far DH says he want to eat there twice

Wow you guys are lucky to be finding them. I check a million times at day for Ohana for 18th or 19th and never see anything early enough for my kiddos. I've seen 9:30/9:40 a few times but anything after 9 is just too late for them. Keep checking everyone! I'm hoping a little pixie dust helps everyone out!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter