• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

Lavitz said:
Will be cancelling the following tonight:

Nov 13 Crystal Palace 8:05pm, 4 people
Nov 14 Garden Grill 6:50pm, 5 people

Oooh, if you read this, any chance you could specify what time tonight you'll cancel? (and what time zone :-) ) I am hoping to get a GG res for Nov 14! Thanks :-)
Granted i have a party of 7 so I still may be out of luck. .. but maybe worth a shot!

I have Crystal Palace dinner at 7:15 on 11/19 for 7 people that I am giving up. (yes, CaraMiaBelle, I finally decided - although still second guessing myself). Let me know if anyone is interested.

Funny. Glad to hear you finally decided. Maybe. ;)

I just cancelled Akershus on November 18 @ 7:55 PM for a party of 6. Sorry that I couldn't coordinate this, but I had to drop it when I picked up a different Epcot reservation for the same time period.

I posted these before but didn't get any takers so I'm going to get rid of them today if I don't hear from anyone. They are all for seven people.

11/18 - 50's Primetime Cafe at 12:20
11/19 - Ohana breakfast @ 9:15
11/19 - Crystal Palace dinner@ 7:15 (Taken)

I posted these before but didn't get any takers so I'm going to get rid of them today if I don't hear from anyone. They are all for seven people.

11/18 - 50's Primetime Cafe at 12:20
11/19 - Ohana breakfast @ 9:15
11/19 - Crystal Palace dinner@ 7:15

I'll send you a pm...would love the cp:)

The Akershus mentioned above is still available for 7:55 on the 18th. Have one of 8pm already or I would have snatched it up!

Oooh, if you read this, any chance you could specify what time tonight you'll cancel? (and what time zone :-) ) I am hoping to get a GG res for Nov 14! Thanks :-)
Granted i have a party of 7 so I still may be out of luck. .. but maybe worth a shot!

I still have it, will cancel it tonight at 9:00pm EST. Like you said, maybe you'll get lucky.

I have a few ressies on 11/21 and 11/22. I was just looking at the park hours and it says 7pm to 12am special event hours. Does anyone know what this is? Will i be able to get in for my ressies? Do i need to buy a special ticket? Any info would be appreciated. Thats my BOG ressie time! Gahh!

The 7-12 hours are for mickeys very merry Xmas party. It is a hard ticket event so to stay in the park after 7 you need an additional ticket which I believe is about $62 dollars or so.

I have a few ressies on 11/21 and 11/22. I was just looking at the park hours and it says 7pm to 12am special event hours. Does anyone know what this is? Will i be able to get in for my ressies? Do i need to buy a special ticket? Any info would be appreciated. Thats my BOG ressie time! Gahh!

Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party start at 7pm both nights and is a hard ticket event $62/$67 Adult $57/$62 Child. What time are your reservations?
Anything 7pm or later will require a ticket for everyone in your party.

The 7-12 hours are for mickeys very merry Xmas party. It is a hard ticket event so to stay in the park after 7 you need an additional ticket which I believe is about $62 dollars or so.

That's right, and they will not let you eat there without one from what I have read.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter