Kali River Rapids question

We were there a few weeks back and they did not have a covered section in middle anymore (we rode it twice).

FWIW, I like to bring along one of those giant ziploc bags with the handle when we do wet parks; everything for the entire family (including sneakers) that should be kept dry goes in, sealed, and I can prop it on the rail and hang onto it easily. Then I fold it back up and slip it into my mini-backpack after we're done.

Note that you cannot ride Kali in bare feet, so if you wear shoes that will need to be kept dry, then you also need to bring in a pr. of flip-flops in your bag to change into while you stash your regular shoes. (None of our family wear sneakers to the parks unless the weather is really cold; we stick to supportive sport sandals meant for boating.)

Haven't been to WDW in years. Good to know there are lockers now. The last 3 or 4 times I rode KRR, for some reason no matter where I sat on the boat, I'd get drenched. Fun but I'm definitely making this our last ride of the day!
Thanks again everyone!

FYI, Universal's similar ride is the one with the covered section in the middle of the raft.
Kali had a covered center section the last time we were at WDW. Guessing people's electronics may have been ruined because, at times, I noticed water, in the bottom of the well where purses, etc. were kept.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter