• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Click Here

November 2013 CANCELLED ADR Thread - Read 1st Post

I was able to duplicate the Server Busy Donald Duck message and thought I would pass it along...

Each time when I am not logged into the WDW site and click on a reservation time, the pop up box asks me to login and when I do I receive the Server Busy message and the reservation seems to be gone when I refresh.

I recommend you login before you search for reservation times and if you receive the server busy message, check for the reservation again after about 30-40 minutes. I think the system holds the reservation for that long until it releases it again.

This happened to me using IE, FF, and Chrome.

Hope this helps someone.

Hi everyone! Getting ready to cancel BOG for 5 people on November 24 at 4:15. Was excited to get this ADR, but realized the menu just isn't for us

Let me know if you want it, and we can try to do this at the same time :)

Haven't cancelled yet.. any takers?

I have a Chef Mickeys to cancel at 6:45 p.m. for 4 people on 11/17. Let me know if anyone is interested.

Okay I have a couple reservations I will be cancelling:

11/17 5:35 pm Garden Grill (4 people)
11/21 8:40 am Chef Mickey's (4 people)

Let me know if you would be interested in them! :)

Okay I have a couple reservations I will be cancelling:

11/17 5:35 pm Garden Grill (4 people)
11/21 8:40 am Chef Mickey's (4 people)

Let me know if you would be interested in them! :)

I'll take the Garden Grill - I'm a party of 5 but maybe it'll work?

FYI:

Akershus has ADR's avail on Friday 11/15 - breakfast at 10:45 and lunch at 3pm

I'm canceling:

Hollywood & Vine dinner at 7pm on Saturday, November 16th for 3
Tony's Town Square dinner at 7:35pm on Sunday, November 17th for 3

Let me know if anyone is interested!

There's an 'Ohana on November 23 at 9:05 PM for six people. I'm sure this is kinda late for some folks, but maybe someone will still be interested in it!

I was able to duplicate the Server Busy Donald Duck message and thought I would pass it along...

Each time when I am not logged into the WDW site and click on a reservation time, the pop up box asks me to login and when I do I receive the Server Busy message and the reservation seems to be gone when I refresh.

I recommend you login before you search for reservation times and if you receive the server busy message, check for the reservation again after about 30-40 minutes. I think the system holds the reservation for that long until it releases it again.

This happened to me using IE, FF, and Chrome.

Hope this helps someone.

I'm pretty sure you're right about this. I never tested it exactly, but from my experience, it seems to be the case.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter