• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on thread #2! I've been following along all this time but just took the plunge and made the reservation. (And it seems like this new thread is full of "add me" requests already...how exciting!) ReservationS, actually. We are booked at WL for Nov 24-Dec 1 hoping for a really sweet room-only discount and have booked a back-up plan at the Dolphin (thanks, teacher discount rate...a pretty great back up plan) for Nov 23 -Dec 1. So please add us for whichever date and resort you feel more inclined to use! (Why a different arrival date for each resort?? Dolphin doesn't seem to have a holiday season teacher rate while even if a room discount comes up for WL, Friday the 23rd the day after Thanksgiving will certainly not be applicable and we aren't paying that rack rate!)

Forgot to mention...
We will be staying at the Art of Animation when we go. So excited. We wanted to go there initially but at time of booking it was going to be ready. So, we changed to POP. Then, we found out the Little Mermaid rooms were taking ressies so we switched back. So, if any DISers are there that week.....Hello!!!:goodvibes

My family will be staying at AoA in a Nemo room from the 4th-8th. We're celebrating my twin's 5th bday too! (I'm new to this thread as well. Sorry if I offended anybody by not asking if I could join. :scared: I didn't realize people did that, though it DOES seem the polite thing to do. Sorry for being rude! :blush:)

cant wait can you add us to November 9th-16th staying at The Art of Animation Little Mermaid Rooms :)

:grouphug:
I love it!! Thanks, mommyof3princess27!! You're a gem! :woohoo:

Love the new thread and all the Christmas-y graphics!!! Gets me in the spirit!!! Thank you Mommyof3princesses

We are still listed as coming November 15th-23...but I switched to the 7th-15th. You know I'm sooo excited for everything...but the last time we had gone...my college aged daughter couldn't make it and she has never seen Osborne Lights....so I think THAT is what I am most looking forward to...her reaction, the snow, the carols.......and it's only APRIL!!!! HAHAHA:rotfl2:

Oh, also...any thoughts/opinions/how-tos on BBB??? Thinking of booking that for my little one...is the MK better than DTD? Anything I should know in advance?

Can I join this thread too?? My BFF and I are arriving on Nov 27 - Dec 4. I won 2 airline tickets at the company Christmas party, and DH doesn't want to go, so grabbing a good friend and on my way!! Staying at Poly and can't wait!!:banana:

We will be there from the 26th to the 4th! My mom is coming with us and it's her first time to WDW. She is from Oregon too!!!

Where in Oregon are you from?

Adding you now :welcome:

:welcome: Just be aware that you may have to go back to WDW again and again and again after that :rotfl2: :lmao:

Oh trust me, I'm already drinking the koolaid! :laughing: I probably worded it wrong...we have been to WDW, but not ALONE, as a couple! Last year we went away together, just about 100 miles from home, for the first time in 21 years and I KNEW immediately that we would have to do it again and next time at Disney! Of course I'm planning another trip in Feb/March with my BFF for our 40th and then I'm sure we'll have to come again with the kids! It's neverending when it comes to Disney! :laughing:

Oh trust me, I'm already drinking the koolaid! :laughing: I probably worded it wrong...we have been to WDW, but not ALONE, as a couple! Last year we went away together, just about 100 miles from home, for the first time in 21 years and I KNEW immediately that we would have to do it again and next time at Disney! Of course I'm planning another trip in Feb/March with my BFF for our 40th and then I'm sure we'll have to come again with the kids! It's neverending when it comes to Disney! :laughing:

Disney is our favorite place to go to "get away" from it all. :goodvibes

Good morning and happy new thread!
We are going 11-3-11/8 to OKW and a 1br, woot!
DH, me, DS13, DD3 and DD1. It's our anniversary and DDs first visits.

191 days, ADR's like next week! :goodvibes

Good morning! We ended up having to change our dates slightly due to the cost of airfare. Now we will be going Nov. 15th - Nov. 23rd instead and we will be staying at POR. Hoping for free dining just like everyone else.:rotfl:

The 15th is our youngest daughter's 2nd birthday and then on the 18th we will be celebrating our oldest daughter's 16th birthday. Plus, I will turn 40 five days before our trip! Lots of celebrating to do!! Our middle child will be 13 four months later so we are going to do something special for her. Thinking of doing the Pirate Leagues mermaid package. I think she will enjoy that.

Really looking forward to our trip. :thumbsup2

Just realized we aren't on the list
Headed down 11/11-11/18!!!

:welcome: I will add you in a few

My family will be staying at AoA in a Nemo room from the 4th-8th. We're celebrating my twin's 5th bday too! (I'm new to this thread as well. Sorry if I offended anybody by not asking if I could join. :scared: I didn't realize people did that, though it DOES seem the polite thing to do. Sorry for being rude! :blush:)

:welcome: you are more than welcome to join- no asking needed:goodvibes I will add you in a few

cant wait can you add us to November 9th-16th staying at The Art of Animation Little Mermaid Rooms :)

:welcome: I will add you to our list in a few:yay:

Love the new thread and all the Christmas-y graphics!!! Gets me in the spirit!!! Thank you Mommyof3princesses

We are still listed as coming November 15th-23...but I switched to the 7th-15th. You know I'm sooo excited for everything...but the last time we had gone...my college aged daughter couldn't make it and she has never seen Osborne Lights....so I think THAT is what I am most looking forward to...her reaction, the snow, the carols.......and it's only APRIL!!!! HAHAHA:rotfl2:

Oh, also...any thoughts/opinions/how-tos on BBB??? Thinking of booking that for my little one...is the MK better than DTD? Anything I should know in advance?

Ok I will change your dates for you

Oh and I can I be added to the list? :)

Our dates are 11/26-12/4. Have our hearts set on POFQ and hoping for Free Dining! :)

of course you can! :welcome: I will add you in a few:hug:

Good morning and happy new thread!
We are going 11-3-11/8 to OKW and a 1br, woot!
DH, me, DS13, DD3 and DD1. It's our anniversary and DDs first visits.

191 days, ADR's like next week! :goodvibes

WOW! I cant believe your ADR's are next week :faint: I cant wait for mine!

Good morning! We ended up having to change our dates slightly due to the cost of airfare. Now we will be going Nov. 15th - Nov. 23rd instead and we will be staying at POR. Hoping for free dining just like everyone else.:rotfl:

The 15th is our youngest daughter's 2nd birthday and then on the 18th we will be celebrating our oldest daughter's 16th birthday. Plus, I will turn 40 five days before our trip! Lots of celebrating to do!! Our middle child will be 13 four months later so we are going to do something special for her. Thinking of doing the Pirate Leagues mermaid package. I think she will enjoy that.

Really looking forward to our trip. :thumbsup2

I will change your dates :dance3:
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I cant wait for our trip now. This new thread looking all Christmasy and all this talk about MVMCP is making me wish it was starting to get cold outside instead of hot. But itll come soon enough!

Have a good day everyone :goodvibes

November 2012

Current Promotions and Dates Offered
No current general public promotions offered as of yet BUT when they start to pop up, you can find the info HERE

imagesCA05BJPE-1.jpg

These are the current party dates based on the park hours for the month of november. which can be found here http://media.disneywebcontent.com/St...lendar_Nov.pdf

November 9th, 12th, 15th, 16th, 25th, 27th, 29th,and the 30th. Looks like Disney is cutting dwn on their parties this year!

These dates have them being held on Sundays,Tuesdays and Fridays throughout Nov and Dec and no party the week of Thanksgiving

gchristmas234.gif

1552-0911-2800-4712-1.jpg

Arriving Before or on November 1st
silverhaze269 Oct 29th- Nov 11th @CSR/POR
juliebug Oct 28th-Nov 2nd
aml3679 Nov for 11 nights @Yacht club GV
Cin 1st-
Ash-n-brensmom Nov 1st- 8th
ldnoggle Nov 1st-Nov 6th
packofprincesses Nov 1st-6th
alexandhadleysmommy Oct 30-Nov 7th @POR

Arriving November 2nd
Amandaka78 2nd -7th @ CSR
Patches 07 Nov 2nd-9th @ POP
DisneyInDel Nov2nd-9th @WL
WDWCPAULUMO03 Nov 2nd-11th
packofprincesses Nov 2-7th
Caretames1 Nov 2nd-11th @ AoA

Arriving November 3rd
DISDANCEMOM Nov 3-11 @POR
TinkPirateMom 3-11
mickimousemama 3-11
Pfopma 3-11
klwdisney Nov 11/3-11/10/12 @POR
SMLounsbury Nov 3rd-11th
lisasmithczepiel Nov 3rd- Nov 10th @POR
l_acheson Nov 3rd-Nov 11th @POP
mill4023 Nov 3rd-12th
Staceyhzoo Nov 3rd-Nov 10th
MOUSEANDALL Nov 3rd-Nov 10th @AoA
AquaDame Oct 28th-Nov 3rd @ AKL Jambo House Nov 3rd-10th Fantasy and Nov 10th-11 AoA
MisKaren1 Nov 3rd-8th @OKW

Arriving November 4th
disneywatcher 4-15
katrina1122 Nov4th-14th@ POFQ
Jfranklyn Nov 4th-11th @ AoA
DisneyStoryMania Nov 4th @ AoA
HeatherL Nov 4th-9th @ AoA Cars suite
AnnaBeth2012 Nov 4th- 5th AoA Nemo

Arriving November 5th
Candycane83 Nov 5th-13th @BWI
mugglebe Nov 5-Nov 12
Twoboysnmygirl Nov 5th-8th @ CSR

Arriving November 6th
Hmom Nov 6-15 staying @ AKV
LyndenP Nov.5/6/7 to Nov.14/15 POR
purplejulie456 Nov6th-10th
cwojchik Nov 6th-13th

Arriving November 7th
Broncobilly83 No 7th-Nov 13th @WL
PrincessAnnabell Nov 7th-13th
Irishgrl6975 Nov7th-17th @ WL
Broncobilly83 Nov 7th-13th
cmadara Nov 7th-12th@Poly
FunkyDuck Nov 7th-15thrd @OKW villas

Arriving November 8th
CristinaML

Arriving November 9th
Countrymommy 9-16
tink15823 9-16
brownielq 9-16
Photobee 9-16 @Villas at Wilderness Lodge
kcdarr Nov 9th-17th @ POP/AoA
milmore104 Nov9th-21st @BC
Karebear1 Nov 9th-17th
DisneyInDel Nov 9th-15th
pmama Nov 9-20 AoA
Mom2Bkids Nov 9th-16th AoA Little Mermaid

Arriving November 10th
gonnago 10-16
skygirltkw 10-16
Figment3258 10-16
Goofy4Donald 10-17
jb2mw 10-17
TCups4me 10-17
Lisadaa2 Nov 10th-Nov17th @POR
DisneyNDecember Nov 10th-17th@WL
Disney Mommy 3 Nov 10th-17th
ollynholly Nov 10th-17th
Lisadaa2 Nov 10th-17th
OrangeCat04 Nov 10th-18th

Arriving November 11th
Skysmom99 11-15
new york 1 11-17
MinnyGranny 11-17
Princesca 11-17(2nd full week)
mistybroussard 11-17
natter Nov 11th-17th @ POR
thelittlemermaid 11-18
Tchr414 Nov11th-Nov16th
Lindap1 Nov11th-17th
yankeesmom21 Nov 11th-16th
MUFFYCAT Nov 11th-17th @Boardwalk
Dee718 Nov 11th-17th@ Boardwalk
madouceamie Nov 11th-19th @ POR
eecteacher82 Nov 11th- 16th @ AoA
brandijo5 Nov 11th-18th

Arriving November 12th
TQH1022 Nov12th- Nov18th

Arriving November 13th
Dmoore718 13-20
tinamariec 13-18
Schmoodle Nov13th-Nov18th
mommy2aprincess Nov 13th-18th
skysmom99 Nov 13th-18th @ ***
tigger30066 Nov 13th-15th AoA
dennisnlisab96 Nov 13th- Dec 2nd @ AoA

Arriving November 14th
bellofthehouse 14-18
LaDonna 14th-21st

Arriving November 15th
Babette01 15-23
hmire Nov 15th-20th @POR
shannonstar Nov15th-21thBCV then AKV
ladywebby Nov15th-Nov 22nd
ChuckECheese Nov 15th staying@POP
pirategirl34 Nov 15th-21st
Tulips1726 nov 15-24 @ pop
mistydoodles Nov 15th-23rd

Arriving November 16th
ksloane Nov 16th-21st
Gymbomom Nov 16th-20th

Arriving November 17th(Thanksgiving week)
BurleyGirl Thanksgiving week
aceys_h0ney 17-23
ThreeAngels 17-24 @POR
scases week of Thanksgiving
Priorityonecb week of Thanksgiving
iterib arriving Thanksgiving?
brandip22 Thanksgiving week Nov17th-24th @SSR
KATIESMOMMY Nov 17th-24th
MARAJIM Thanksgiving week
agriffith Nov 17th-25th
Rachelsong Nov.17-24

Arriving November 18th
DisneyLover75 Nov18-25th
Alicat3784 Nov 18th-24th@ CSR
wdwmomOf3 Nov 18th-25th
TracyM89 Nov 18-23

Arriving November 20th
mydisneyobsession Nov 20th-25th@ Dolphin Resort and POR 25th-30th
Akess Nov 20th-26th@ BC

Arriving November 22nd
blueshog2001 Nov 22nd-Dec2nd@AKL
SevsOnlyGirl Nov 22nd-28th
uscgmouse Nov 22nd-30th
HFred Nov 22nd- 30th

Arriving November 23rd
AliceInMommyland 23rd-1st
Runskimom Nov 23-1st
MSUmom Nov 23-Dec 1st
mousiemom Nov23rd
YoCoLifSavr Nov 23rd- Dec 2nd@POR
jamiesmom07 Nov 23rd-12/1 @ POFQ

Arriving November 24th
Happy Mom 2 24-?
Phoebec Nov 24-Dec 1
Smileybug 24-Dec 1 WL
Rags week after Thanksgiving Grand Gathering
wdwcraz Nov24-Dec 1st
4-everDisneyFan Nov24th-Dec1st @POR
whodatdare Nov 24th-Nov30th @AoA
Sanapp Nov24th
kerplop Nov 24th-Dec 8th
jcieutat week after Thanksgiving

Arriving November 25th
Mommyof3princess27 Nov 25-Dec2 @POR- Grand Gathering
dvcmom72 Nov25th-30th @ OKW
j71 Nov 25th-12/2

Arriving November 26th
dazednconfused Nov 26-Dec 7 @ASMovies
letthewookiewin Nov26th-Dec 2nd@ FWC
DisneyDreamersAreWe Nov26th-Dec1st
Lfsdromero Nov 26th-Dec 1st
IlovemesomeGoofy Nov 26th-Dec 2nd
Stulmaca- end of november trip
StilAPrincessAtHeart Nov 26th- Dec 4th @POFQ

Arriving November 27th
Mom23wildboys Nov 27-Dec 4
Auntie Liz Nov 27 - Dec 4

Arriving November 28th
opal6779 Nov 28th-Dec 4th
PDJPrinceCharming Nov 28 @ Poly

Arriving November 29th
PDJPrinceCharming Nov 29-Dec 8 @ Sports

Arriving November 30th
Karabee Nov30

Arriving Dec 1st
mom2my3kids Dec 1st-9th
Adnewhampshire1 Dec
bender726 Dec 1st-Dec 8th
disney-graphics-disney-glitter-865913.gif

WOO HOO! I'm on the list!!!

New thread looks great :thumbsup2 I'll jump on in as well... we are set & hoping to make it later in the month :goodvibes Our initial trip is scheduled for Oct but the work schedule is not predictable, nor is it looking promising so I do believe November will be the right ticket :thumbsup2 Can't wait for ADR's :yay: hoping I get great ones for this trip since I'll probably have to scrap my Oct ones :sad2: This will be our first Disney at C'mas time though so either way I'm super excited :cool1:

New thread looks great :thumbsup2 I'll jump on in as well... we are set & hoping to make it later in the month :goodvibes Our initial trip is scheduled for Oct but the work schedule is not predictable, nor is it looking promising so I do believe November will be the right ticket :thumbsup2 Can't wait for ADR's :yay: hoping I get great ones for this trip since I'll probably have to scrap my Oct ones :sad2: This will be our first Disney at C'mas time though so either way I'm super excited :cool1:

:welcome: to our group! I love going in November! The weather is just right and I love Christmas time at Disney!:woohoo:

Good morning!! Long time lurker loving the Nov thread and now we're official:banana: Returning to the mouse 11/2 - 11/11 first time at the Poly :cool1: First time visiting for the xmas season so super excited just hoping mvmcp dates are released bf my adr date:rolleyes1

Kelley

Does anyone have these two links handy... 1) nov park hours & 2) crowd predictions by josh? is that right :confused3 Thanks so much!

Is the trip still a surprise for the kids?

Yes it is :rotfl2:

Good morning!! Long time lurker loving the Nov thread and now we're official:banana: Returning to the mouse 11/2 - 11/11 first time at the Poly :cool1: First time visiting for the xmas season so super excited just hoping mvmcp dates are released bf my adr date:rolleyes1

Kelley

:welcome: I :cloud9: the Poly! I will add you to the list! The dates should be released for MVMCP soon. I love the Christmas season at Disney... its so magical :santa:

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter