• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

NOVEMBER 2012 Trip Planners Part 2~yes there IS another!

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll post this question on the other thread too, not sure if we're all over here yet...

I think I KNOW the answer to this, but I think it'll ease my mind if I heard the answer from other people. ;)

I was already set on POR for our dates (11/3-11/8), then the more I saw AS Sports I realized DS's would LOVE that. So now I'm (and my wallet) leaning towards AS Sports. HOWEVER, if free dining comes out for my dates, I would FOR SURE want the regular dining plan, not just the quick service that comes w/the All Stars.

So my question is....if I book for All Stars Sports now, and Free Dining comes out later...I can change my reservation to POR then, right?? OR, can I just pay the difference between QSP and the Regular dining plan and still stay at All Stars??

TIA!!

You could do either one...I feel like the POR might be busy during that time...just by looking on here it seems as if it's a popular resort choice for those of us going in early November, so if you changed over to All Star Sports and then wanted to get back to POR you may run the risk of having less availability. I also feel like if FD came out POR would only get the free QSD and not DDP, at least that's what I had been noticing in the recent past...up to you though. :goodvibes

Our family will be going to WDW from November 3rd - November 10th. This will be my DD's first trip and she will be turning 5 on November 8th. Keeping my fingers crossed that we can get ADR for CRT on her birthday. Need to keep an eye out for when MVMCP tickets will be on sale. Looks like we may be able to catch it before we leave if November 9th is correct. Our last hurrah before the party is over.

Maria

Forgot to mention...
We will be staying at the Art of Animation when we go. So excited. We wanted to go there initially but at time of booking it was going to be ready. So, we changed to POP. Then, we found out the Little Mermaid rooms were taking ressies so we switched back. So, if any DISers are there that week.....Hello!!!:goodvibes

Our family will be going to WDW from November 3rd - November 10th. This will be my DD's first trip and she will be turning 5 on November 8th. Keeping my fingers crossed that we can get ADR for CRT on her birthday. Need to keep an eye out for when MVMCP tickets will be on sale. Looks like we may be able to catch it before we leave if November 9th is correct. Our last hurrah before the party is over.

Maria

Added you! MOUSEANDALL Nov 3rd-Nov 10th @AoA

Could you add us as well please? Oct28-Nov 3rd @ AKL Jambo House, Nov 3rd-10 Fantasy and November 10-11 AoA in LM! :lmao:

Yeah, I made it over too! I think I forgot to request to be added to the arrival list. We are arriving on 11/11 at AoA and checking out 11/16!

Came over from the other thread! My husband and I are going on our first ever trip to WDW November 5th-8th! Staying at CSR!!! :woohoo:

Can we be added too please? DH and I are going on Nov 5-13 in BWI. Dh's first trip and hopefully not the last! :dance3:

Just a question, how do I purchase MVMCP tickets? Can I book it online or do I have to call a number?

TIA! :cool1:

So I was just on the Disney website, looking around at special tours because I was interested in seeing what other tours were offered at AK, and then curiosity got me, so I had to check out their page for MVMCP...and at the end of the interactive video it says "November 8 - December 18"...I thought the first party was on Nov 9 :confused3 Do you think it's a typo on the site, or do you think they actually added a party, or did the change the date of the first party :confused: Not that it matters too much for me, but it would be awesome if the first one is a day earlier :cool1:

Can we be added too please? DH and I are going on Nov 5-13 in BWI. Dh's first trip and hopefully not the last! :dance3:

Just a question, how do I purchase MVMCP tickets? Can I book it online or do I have to call a number?

You should have your choice of either online purchase or calling in to buy them. That is the way it was in 2010 when we did MNSSHP

Yeah, I made it over too! I think I forgot to request to be added to the arrival list. We are arriving on 11/11 at AoA and checking out 11/16!
Adding you now :welcome:

Came over from the other thread! My husband and I are going on our first ever trip to WDW November 5th-8th! Staying at CSR!!! :woohoo:

:welcome: Just be aware that you may have to go back to WDW again and again and again after that :rotfl2: :lmao:

:welcome:

:dance3: List is updated AND getting long! :dance3:

Just realized we aren't on the list
Headed down 11/11-11/18!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter