November 2010 Code watch

Can I join? We just told the kids last night that we're planning a trip for November of 2010. Added a new trip ticker! :banana::banana::banana:
woohoo! Welcome to the waiting game!! ;)

How do I subscribe to the thead??

when you reply, there is an area below the "reply to thread" box titled "additional options" there is a drop down box for thread subscription, there you can choose how you get notified of new posts..
hope that helps!

at BC!! But I am still hoping for a code. Our last 2 trips were both in November, and I was able to apply Disney Visa Card code to existing ressies.:thumbsup2

Was there a code for November 2009? I know in 2008 there wasn't, but what about this year? If there is a code, then what is it and when did they start it?

Thanks!

Planning on 10/30-11/5
REALLY hoping for a 40% or 4/3 code so we can afford Poly again

We want to go 11/26-12/3 ..for those that are going in November, did you book it already or are you waiting?

Waiting. Theres always SOMETHING available! I'm probably book Shades of Green soon. I don't think you can book that more than a year out.

We want to go 11/26-12/3 ..for those that are going in November, did you book it already or are you waiting?

Already booked.. we are going 11/5-11/13, I can always assigned a code later.. but I wanted lagoon view poly so I wanted to secure the room at least..

Was there a code for November 2009? I know in 2008 there wasn't, but what about this year? If there is a code, then what is it and when did they start it?

Thanks!

Here is a great link for all the past codes.. when they came out and for what dates.. http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html
2008 had room only and package discounts (not sure what they were)
2009 had/has a bunch, room only, free dining, package, 4/3

I hope we get all those options again for 2010~

Planning on 10/30-11/5
REALLY hoping for a 40% or 4/3 code so we can afford Poly again

me too!!! :wizard:

We are looking at 11/13 to 11/20/ 2010... so hopefully some codes or promos will come out soon. Sadly, I have never been lucky enough to get a pin :(

Already booked.. we are going 11/5-11/13, I can always assigned a code later.. but I wanted lagoon view poly so I wanted to secure the room at least..
I didn't know you could book a room, then apply a discount code later. How do you do that? I want to go to the AKL next year, and hopefully they will offer the 4/3 deal again. Knocks the price way down.

I didn't know you could book a room, then apply a discount code later. How do you do that? I want to go to the AKL next year, and hopefully they will offer the 4/3 deal again. Knocks the price way down.

I used a TA.. but you can also do it through Disney.. just go ahead and book it like you would normally do.. then once a deal comes out, call your TA or Disney and tell them you would like to apply the code and or deal and they will modify your reservation for you.. :thumbsup2

I booked early because I am a nut.. :lmao: and plus just wanted to secure my room...

Hopefully us! We will have Jersey week and will probably go Tuesday the 2nd checking out on Sunday the 7th. We have DVC but may stay on cash ressie the last night. :goodvibes

:scared1:
this is up on the ultimate guides crowd level for next year... they don't have the full week up.. but this scares me already!!

Fri, 05 Nov '10 - crowd level 9 - jersey week
Sat, 06 Nov '10 - crowd level 9 - jersey week
Sun, 07 Nov '10 - crowd level 9

WT HECK! I thought it was suppose to have lower crowds the second week of November!! I was expecting to see 5 or 6!

:headache:

Oh my I'm so confused. We are REALLY looking at a Nov 2010 trip...and it will be our "first"...my kids first and my first since I was like 9. OK I have some questions so I'm going to throw them out there for you Nov travelers...

What is Jersey week? :confused3

What all does free dinning include? Everything? Character meals? The Cinderella one too?

I'm so confused... :faint: I just don't know which PIN or special I want to hope for. I REALLY want to stay at AK savana view(I hope I said that right...I'm still lost) but need the price to come down ALOT before we can do that!!

Do they ever have pins or specials over Thanksgiving? We are looking at being there the whole week of Thanksgiving so the kids are out of school less. :teacher:

Is there someplace "special" to have have Thanksgiving dinner?

Ok I suppose that's all my questions for now...

:scared1:
this is up on the ultimate guides crowd level for next year... they don't have the full week up.. but this scares me already!!

Fri, 05 Nov '10 - crowd level 9 - jersey week
Sat, 06 Nov '10 - crowd level 9 - jersey week
Sun, 07 Nov '10 - crowd level 9

WT HECK! I thought it was suppose to have lower crowds the second week of November!! I was expecting to see 5 or 6!

:headache:

I just saw this today too and am second guessing our week choice. Right now we are booked for October 30-Nov 6. But after seeing that, I'm wondering if I should stick wtih the same week we went last year. Nov 26-Dec 3.

Oh my I'm so confused. We are REALLY looking at a Nov 2010 trip...and it will be our "first"...my kids first and my first since I was like 9. OK I have some questions so I'm going to throw them out there for you Nov travelers...

What is Jersey week? :confused3

What all does free dinning include? Everything? Character meals? The Cinderella one too?

I'm so confused... :faint: I just don't know which PIN or special I want to hope for. I REALLY want to stay at AK savana view(I hope I said that right...I'm still lost) but need the price to come down ALOT before we can do that!!

Do they ever have pins or specials over Thanksgiving? We are looking at being there the whole week of Thanksgiving so the kids are out of school less. :teacher:

Is there someplace "special" to have have Thanksgiving dinner?

Ok I suppose that's all my questions for now...

First off WELCOME! :welcome: This place is fabulous and I know you will get a lot of help here.

I will try to answer these the best I can.. there tons of people here with better knowledge than me..

Jersey week is a week in November where the Jersey schools has Thursday and Friday off for a teacher convention.. over the years many people take their kids off of school for the whole week and head on down to Disney.. thus.. jersey week.

If you get free dining.. its just like the basic dining plan.. 1 quick service meal, 1 table service meal and 1 snack, per person, per day of your stay. The character meals can be used with that, it counts as a table meal.. some table service meals are 2 table credits.. not sure if the cinderella one is.. I have 2 boys so we never do it.. :sad1:

There are so many different codes and deals that float around that you just need to play around with them and see which one is the best for your family.
For me, I would prefer the buy 4 get 3 free. We are staying at Poly and it would save us probably close to $900.. That would work better for us than the free dining.. I have 2 boys who eat like little birds.. :lmao: and would rather be riding all the rides than sitting down and eating, so if we had the choice, I would choose 4/3.. now don't get me wrong.. I would take the free dining!! :laughing:

Not sure on the specials over Thanksgiving, but here is a link that shows you the past deals that have been offered.. when they were good for and the dates they were released
http://www.mousesavers.com/historicalwdwdiscounts.html
And I'm not really sure about a place to eat for Thanksgiving since I haven't been there during that time, but I'm sure someone here can help you out with that!

We are looking at 11/27 - 12/4 for the "Moon/Holroyd" families grand gathering :grouphug:. Our friend is an agent so the room isn't the big deal. WE WANT FREE DINING!!!! (crossing fingers). We just went during spring break so going this Dec. for Free Dining or 4/3 wasn't an option.

Never seen the lights - so looking forward to seeing the lights and celebrating our first Disney Christmas! :santa:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter