November 2010 Code watch

DisneyBoundinDec

DIS Veteran
ok.. who's with me! :cool1:
We are planning on going the 2nd week in November and can't wait to see some codes!! hoping for free dining! Anyone else planning? where you staying?

November Trips!
Babyrn ~ Nov 4 - 8
Normmo ~ Nov 4 -10th - POFQ.
Disneyboundindec ~ Nov 5 - 13 - Poly
Skippy24 ~ Nov 7 - 14
Normangirls ~ Nov 7 - 9 ASSports
Tink713 ~ Nov 11 - 21 - Wilderness Lodge
GlennI ~ Nov 13 - 20
Shopn24seven ~ Nov 16 - 22 - POLY or GF.
ccddisney ~ Nov 19-27
Skitibbe ~ Nov 20 -28 - BC or YC
JenSully ~ Nov 20-28
katieandmattsmom ~ Nov 21 - 29
Lcaemom ~ Nov 23 - Dec 1
Mandi ~ Nov 24 - Dec 7th
CherylA ~ Nov 25th - Dec1
autismgoesdisney ~ Nov 26 - Dec 3
Snookie5605 ~ Nov 27- Dec 8
Northcoast_momma ~ Nov 27 - Dec 4
MickeyMomOfThree ~ Around Thanksgiving
wdwfan ~ ????
Maren1111 ~ ?????

We have a way to go, LOL!

November 24 to December 7th, here... can't wait! Only 430 days to go, HAHA! :cool1:

♥ Mandi ♥;33652425 said:
We have a way to go, LOL!

November 24 to December 7th, here... can't wait! Only 430 days to go, HAHA! :cool1:
Glad to know I'm not the only one with the countdown.. :lmao: only 409 for me!!

Welcome ladies! Now lets just wait for those codes and start planning! popcorn::

anyone know where they want to eat yet? I'm still in thinking.. and need to start looking, but I don't think I can start doing ADR's until June.. so I think I have some time.. :laughing:

We leave for WDW next month and I'm hoping to get a bounceback that would be good in November (wishful thinking, I know). Here's hoping!

WHOOOOOHOOOOO! :woohoo: Can't wait to be back at WDW and eat at Le Cellier and Hoop Dee Doo Revue! We still have a ways to go, but I'm really hoping a great code will come out for our dates!

We're going Nov. 11-21st and staying at Wilderness Lodge. Going in January and hoping for a bounceback deal.

Just heard that the grandparents want to take us all for Thanksgiving.

I'm not sure if I want the 4/3 or the FD.. I am thinking the 4/3.. I have heard with the free dinning, you pay rack rate.. so sometimes its actually cheaper to get the room at t discount and then just buy the dining plan.. :confused3 So I am thinking the 4/3 would be a better plan..

I'm not sure if I want the 4/3 or the FD.. I am thinking the 4/3.. I have heard with the free dinning, you pay rack rate.. so sometimes its actually cheaper to get the room at t discount and then just buy the dining plan.. :confused3 So I am thinking the 4/3 would be a better plan..

Someone last year had a chart to see what would be the best deal. I remember by the chart FD would be better for value and the 4/3 would be cheaper for deluxes. I wish I could find the chart.

I am on board with you guys. We just came home a week ago today. We did September the past 3 years and this year the heat and the crowds got to me, so I would love to see what they will, if they will, offer. I am use to have free dining but calculating things out, 4/3 would be a better offer.

At this point anything will help.

We would be going the begining part of November not sure which we yet, and staying at Wilderness Lodge, our home away from home.

Here is to the next year and hoping it goes quickly.

I'm on board!!......and I just got back yesterday! We've been during Halloween for the past 2 trips and all week we kept saying that next year we want Christmas lights! It's been 4 years since we've seen Christmas decorations. DH is totally into the dining plan...this was our first time on free dining...so I need free dining or a discount enough to justify buying the plan. The wait might drive me nuts.....booked bounceback last year and it felt sooooo good to know when we would return for sure.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter