*Not so Scary* Fridge/Toaster/Coffee Pot Swap!oPEN 5/12-6/8

Just got back and had a great, but HOT week. the refrigerator worked well but had to play with temperature so it would stop freezing everything. We were in the 70"s and it is our favorite place now. not really far from main area or buses. you only have to walk across top of pool and cross the parking lot and you are at the buses. Alot quieter than the rooms in the 40"s. No bounce back offers and was told that they will not be offering any for 2011. oh well, I will have to go back to seeing about renting DVC points and paying for dining.
:sad1:

Just sent a request for 3/25/11 - 4/1/11. :woohoo:
Glad your joining us again.
Just got back and had a great, but HOT week. the refrigerator worked well but had to play with temperature so it would stop freezing everything. We were in the 70"s and it is our favorite place now. not really far from main area or buses. you only have to walk across top of pool and cross the parking lot and you are at the buses. Alot quieter than the rooms in the 40"s. No bounce back offers and was told that they will not be offering any for 2011. oh well, I will have to go back to seeing about renting DVC points and paying for dining.
:sad1:
Welcome back glad you had a great trip.
Just sent you a request for August 19-25 2011. Thanks...great job by the way:cool1:
:welcome: to the swap

Hi Accountingbabe!
Well it looks like that free dining promo for 2011 has us booked for another trip! :rotfl2: We will be at the world from 2/25 - 3/5. I see a confirmation pending for 2/25 - 2/27 and another swapper has it reserved on 3/3. If you don't receive confirmation, I would love to have it. I will PM my details.

Thanks for keeping this going!

Mrs D glad your joining us again for another trip! :grouphug:
Hi Accountingbabe!
Well it looks like that free dining promo for 2011 has us booked for another trip! :rotfl2: We will be at the world from 2/25 - 3/5. I see a confirmation pending for 2/25 - 2/27 and another swapper has it reserved on 3/3. If you don't receive confirmation, I would love to have it. I will PM my details.

Thanks for keeping this going!

Salutations. Would like to reserve for 1/31/11-2/8/11 if the other pending confirmation for that time period doesn't confirm. Much thanks.

I'm getting really excited for my trip in 21 days to POFQ - but am SO looking forward to going back to Pop with the kiddos! Can't wait to be there again!

Hi just got back from our trip and wanted to let you know that I finally found the fridge on Friday afternoon. We didn't get to use it but Hey I at least found it...lol.

I did clean up the box of all old tape and swappers information. I do have a suggestion for all future swappers. Just before you learn the fridge in LS for the next swapper, you might consider taking a quick shot of it with your cell phones and forwarding it to the next swapper. This way you will have a picture of the box you are looking for when you get to Pop Century.

A few more helpful hints:

Remove the label with your information on it and add a new label with the incoming swappers info on it. This is the reason they couldn't find it for us. There was a full 8x11 sheet with a previous swappers info on the box written in marker. On it was a hand written in inkpen 3X8 sheet with just our name. So each time they looked for it, they simply saw the 8X11 sheet and not the 3X8 sheet.

If they tell you they don't have it, keep bugging them. Eventually, they will take you in the back to let you looks so you will quit asking them for the fridge. I went down 3-4 times a day for 8 solid days and finally they left me go in the back. There was 5 fridges back there. One from TGM site, ours, plus three with no labels at all. One looked like a new fridge as the box was in perfect condition and not one label on it. How sad for the swap.

Anywho...I didn't open the box but did reinforce it with more tape, removed all labels and it was hand delivered to the next swapper.

Thanks again for letting me join!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter