Nikki and Tom take on F&W and MNSSHP-Take 2! LINK TO TR pg. 55

So excited about the 40th anni merch. Looks so cool. I might buy a mug hehe

Did you get the new DVD? It feels like I ordered it months ago.

I had completely forgotten about that. I too ordered it a while ago, and haven't received it yet.

I love the new bags too. Thing is though, I need a zipper on my bag. And the new WDW 40th Dooney and Bourke don't seem to have any.

My fave at Starring Rolls is the white chocolate cupcake. So delicious for a white chocolate lover like me.

Glad to see I'm not the only one who does my toe nails in the winter hehe It makes me feel good and girly hehe

I understand what you mean about crying when looking at Disney things. I miss it and need it so much right now.

I still have 3 DVD out of the set I bought in July to watch. I can't get myself to watch them since I'm like: It'll hurt seeing it, and not being there hehe

Hi Nikki! I thought I had subscribed just after I found out that we were TAT twins. Now I know that I did for sure!

We have a four day weekend from school so I'll get all caught up on your pre-trip planning! :goodvibes
Our fall trips have all been done on conference comp days and personal days too, short trips, but they are so much fun!

Yay!! Glad you're caught up. I have a long weekend too! Woo Hoo!

I almost mentioned the matching tattoo to you Anita, but I couldn't remember that it was Nikki for sure with it! You both have great taste! :goodvibes

Why, thank you!

So excited about the 40th anni merch. Looks so cool. I might buy a mug hehe

Did you get the new DVD? It feels like I ordered it months ago.

I had completely forgotten about that. I too ordered it a while ago, and haven't received it yet.

I got mine! It's not all dreamy like that last few years but the script is terrrrrible!! Like my third graders wrote it! :rotfl:

I love the new bags too. Thing is though, I need a zipper on my bag. And the new WDW 40th Dooney and Bourke don't seem to have any.

My fave at Starring Rolls is the white chocolate cupcake. So delicious for a white chocolate lover like me.

Mmmm, I like white chocolate in moderation. A little too sweet for me. It's definitely going to be breakfast! :thumbsup2

The third bag is so perfect! Lucky girl!

Right? I'm so happy with it!

Glad to see I'm not the only one who does my toe nails in the winter hehe It makes me feel good and girly hehe

:goodvibes

I understand what you mean about crying when looking at Disney things. I miss it and need it so much right now.

I still have 3 DVD out of the set I bought in July to watch. I can't get myself to watch them since I'm like: It'll hurt seeing it, and not being there hehe

It's so true! It's like self-inflicted torture!! :lmao:

Cute bags, I say YAY!!! to getting both! My dh was just mentioning the 40th anniversary bag today...
He likes it and so do I.
With some pixie dust I'll have a 20% off coupon in my hand heading to WOD to pick out one in a month!

Nikki- My FIL is an avid runner. I am thinking that I should become one for another excuse to go to Disney. I hope they open up the 5K for you soon.

Your bag is now online...sooo tempting. However, I just got the iphone so I really can't afford the bag right now. Maybe this summer...

Cute bags, I say YAY!!! to getting both! My dh was just mentioning the 40th anniversary bag today...
He likes it and so do I.
With some pixie dust I'll have a 20% off coupon in my hand heading to WOD to pick out one in a month!

Ooooh good luck on getting some sort of discount!

Nikki- My FIL is an avid runner. I am thinking that I should become one for another excuse to go to Disney. I hope they open up the 5K for you soon.

Your bag is now online...sooo tempting. However, I just got the iphone so I really can't afford the bag right now. Maybe this summer...

I am certainly not an avid runner. I call myself a "seasonal runner!" 5K shouldn't be bad. I've been checking the website constantly to see if registration opens!

Which bag?? I just looked and don't see either of them online. :confused3 Be careful...they are addicting!

He likes it and so do I.

Wigd, and where would you happen to get this coupon??? I'm very curious...and want it too!

There is something seriously wrong with me!

Just started watching the travel channel disney special....like 10 mins in, she says something to the effect of, "but one of my favorite places to be is in world showcase" and I kid you not, i start crying! Like i just can't suck back the tears! It's just so awesome that my body doesn't know how to control how much I love it!

......R-O-C-K-S!:thumbsup2

Nothin wrong w/ya - i miss it 2!

But......

I have at home on one of my digital pic frames a continous loop of segments of WDW video I have shot these past few yrs (main street USA w/like NO ONE around while the firetruck is driving by twrds Mk's entrance, the "Stacy" channel, entrance to Epcot and also World showcase, etc).

(I love Stacy's comment referencing Germany: "Pretzels un Beer":lmao:) -

helps me whenever I am homesick for WDW -

T.T.F.N.

Wigd, and where would you happen to get this coupon??? I'm very curious...and want it too!

It's one you get at a CS, then you have a certain number of days to use it before noon at certain at places like WOD, Mouse Gears, Emporium and the larger stores in the other parks.

I hope they are still giving them out, they were at Christmas.:goodvibes

It's one you get at a CS, then you have a certain number of days to use it before noon at certain at places like WOD, Mouse Gears, Emporium and the larger stores in the other parks.

I hope they are still giving them out, they were at Christmas.:goodvibes

Oooh, I like the sound of that. Do they still have the 10% off almost any purchase going on? I couldn't find info on it, so I'm assuming it ended?

Oooh, I like the sound of that. Do they still have the 10% off almost any purchase going on? I couldn't find info on it, so I'm assuming it ended?

Not sure about that Brook, with DVC and AP we always get the 10%. We try to save the bulk of our big purchases for the 20% coupon shopping though.

Thanks to all this talk about the bag, now I am dying to get the 40th D&B. I have decided the wristlet won't work for me though... but the smallish messenger/hipster looking bag would be perfect... :lmao: can't wait till they go on sale online!

Yikes thank god the wings and pot stickers aren't being taken off the menu, apart from the meat they are the best part of Ohana!

Not sure about that Brook, with DVC and AP we always get the 10%. We try to save the bulk of our big purchases for the 20% coupon shopping though.

Well, that sounds good because we have both DVC and APs! Good idea on stocking up your purchases to use that 20% too. Thanks for the help Anita!

Hey friends!!

I haven't posted on my PTR in so long!! Did you miss me?? I really don't have any updates in particular. Things are kind of boring...same as always.

In Disney news, Erin finally booked her flights AND decided they are going to be arriving two days earlier!!!! Which is totally awesome for them but makes me jealous, of course! I'm hoping the fact that we have different arrival days doesn't affect the chances of getting connecting rooms at POR. I guess we'll just have to wait and see.

Tom and I are going to Gary and Erin's this weekend to go over our itinerary now that everyone's dates are set and the September hours are out. Most importantly, we are going to planning our ADRs. So here's the tentative...

Wednesday night - Arrive at MCO at 9pm...Epcot has EMH that night so if things go perfectly with the flight and bus, we could potentially hit up an hour or two of that but will most likely just go to bed and be ready for a full day!!

Thursday - DHS in the morning since it's our least fav. We just want to bang it out. Conor (DN5) is obsessed with cars so they want to see LMA. The guys (and maybe Erin too :confused3, but especially Tom) want to see Star Tours. I don't really care about Star Wars but it is a new Disney upgrade so, in that aspect, I am interested. Last time Gary and Erin didn't get to ride TOT or RNRC so we'll hope to hit those up too.

Depending on what time we leave DHS (hopefully around noon) we may go to the MK for a while.

Thursday Night - Tom and I are meeting my family (parents, DSis, DBIL and DEmma :-))) for dinner at Epcot. Since Jamie checks in before me, she will be making that ADR, which will most likely be for Beirgarten. Dinner is, of course, followed by my favorite Illuminations!!!

Friday - FIRST DAY OF FOOD AND WINE!! Enough said!

Friday Night - Hoping to get a 5pm ADR for 'Ohana with Gary and Erin, followed by a fun-filled night of MNSSHP!!

Saturday Morning - 5K! So excited for this!

Saturday - Not exactly sure! Most likely AK in the morning (after the 5K). It's MK's 40th that day so I'm really thinking I want to be there for that. So probably late afternoon/evening in MK. Maybe eat at Tony's? Not sure. Gary and Erin enjoyed that restaurant on their trip so perhaps they'll want to do it again. I'll know more after we meet with them this weekend.

Saturday Night - Still in MK. I really want to see the castle The Magic, The Memories and You show, and of course, Wishes and this is the only night to do that.

Sunday - Gary and Erin have a flight around 2 so will most likely only have a couple of hours in the morning. Not sure if we'll stick together or go our separate ways. I'm pretty sure Tom and I will go back to Epcot for some more Fooding and Wining that day!! Our flight is not until 7:30 so we have pretty much all day! Was thinking about Le Cellier for lunch but, as much as we want to do that, we think it would be best to save that for a longer trip, when there aren't a multitude of delicious snacks from around the world at our fingertips!!

So that's the tentative! I didn't plan on writing all that since we are meeting on Sunday to plan but what can I say? I couldn't wait!! Hopefully Erin has similar ideas! This is going to be so much fun!!

Your plans look fun!!! I am trying so hard to refrain from planning everything now so I have something to do later.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter