• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Nice AP discounts for the 45th anniversary!

750 is only if you have no other discount and suddenly getting the 20%. AP at 10 or chase visa at 10(or is it 15?), or it's a third party owned that has their own discount and loyalty programs some giving better than TiW discounts if you use the loyalty program to your advantage. 1500 if you already have a 10% off method (higher % if there is alcohol on the bill).

No problem at all, the card holder and their id with card must be present. The purchaser doesn't matter. If you have any plans where you and your significant other might split up and both eat at different locations than for $50 you can get a second card (meant for spouses) to also have their own TiW. It also ups you to 20 people if both cards and cardholders are present.

Thank you!! Does my spouse also need to have an AP to get the secondary card?

You would be getting a second card off your TiW, not a second TiW card so no, that shouldn't matter but to be honest I realyl don't know.

however if you are splitting, remember the merch discounts of an AP, maybe you also would save money if she had one as well.

I would complain, while it could be a change of policy that isn't on the website yet, per the website it's accepted all meals and no indication that you can't use it on any specific day.
Via Napoli was already overwhelmed with yelling guests on NYE, so I wasn't going to complain. We had great food and service, so we were happy. We saved a lot with the discount throughout the week.

Via Napoli was already overwhelmed with yelling guests on NYE, so I wasn't going to complain. We had great food and service, so we were happy. We saved a lot with the discount throughout the week.

Oh I wouldn't complain to them, I would have taken it to the front desk at the resort or guest relations or even if your home, not too late to call the AP number and let them know how they didn't honor what the website said.

I have TiW. When DD was doing the DCP, I purchased her the secondary card .. she did not have an AP and there was no problem.

I was able to use the AP discount at Nine Dragons on NYE and at ESPN Club on New Year's Day.

750 is only if you have no other discount and suddenly getting the 20%. AP at 10 or chase visa at 10(or is it 15?), or it's a third party owned that has their own discount and loyalty programs some giving better than TiW discounts if you use the loyalty program to your advantage. 1500 if you already have a 10% off method (higher % if there is alcohol on the bill).
You're right when it comes to FOOD, but I specifically said "drink $33 worth every day for 21 days" since the other discounts do not include alcohol.

It was under "My Reservations", then "Manage Tickets and Passes" in the app.

QzCLktW.jpg
I just checked, my AP doesn't show like that in MDE app, jus the Disney Platinum Pass (nothing about 13 for 12). My confirmation email does say 13 consecutive months in the fine print.

Every time I try to check the pass holder benefits page of the pass holder website it gives me the stitch error page. I leave tomorrow (!!) so can someone confirm all of my questions please?
1. You get 10% off at table service restaurants not on the 20% off list, right? So that would include Cinderellas Royal Table? What about BOG lunch since it's technically quick service at lunch?
2. There's no discounts on normal quick service?
3. No discounts at T-Rex since it's not Disney owned?
4. I know there's no discount on merchandise in a lot of the World Showcase shops but what about dining discount? Specifically Nine Dragons?
5. There will be 8 of us and two AP holders so that will keep the rule of "holder and 3 guests" but do they normally split the bill in 2 for this or do they just need to see that two of us are holders?

Thanks everyone!

Here's the 20% list of 45 restaurants
Lottawatta Lodge Blizzard Beach
Disney Food Trucks Disney Springs
D-‐Luxe Burger Disney Springs
Flame Tree Barbecue Disney's Animal Kingdom
Tiffins Disney's Animal Kingdom
The Mara Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Jiko Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Sanaa Disney's Animal Kingdom Lodge
Beach Club Marketplace Disney's Beach Club Resort
Boardwalk Bakery Disney's Boardwalk Resort
Boardwalk Pizza Window Disney's Boardwalk Resort
ESPN Sports Club Disney's Boardwalk Resort
Flying Fish Disney's Boardwalk Resort
Contempo Café Disney's Contemporary Resort
The Wave Disney's Contemporary Resort
Trail's End Restaurant Disney's Fort Wilderness Resort & Campground
Gasparilla Island Grill Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Citricos Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Grand Floridian Café Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
Narcoossee's Disney's Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
ABC Disney's Hollywood Studios
Backlot Express Disney's Hollywood Studios
TSR Hollywood & Vine Disney's Hollywood Studios
The Hollywood Brown Derby Disney's Hollywood Studios
Olivia's Café Disney's Old Key West Resort
Capt. Cook's Disney's Polynesian Resort
Disney's Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show Disney's Polynesian Resort
Kona Café Disney's Polynesian Resort
Boatwright's Dining Hall-‐ Riverside Disney's Port Orleans Resort
The Turf Club Bar & Grill Disney's Saratoga Springs Resort & Spa
Roaring Fork Disney's Wilderness Lodge
Artist Point Disney's Wildnerness Lodge
Whispering Canyon Café Disney's Wildnerness Lodge
Cape May Café Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
Captain's Grille Disney's Yacht & Beach Club Resorts
Electric Umbrella Epcot
Liberty Inn Epcot
The Garden Grill Epcot
Biergarten Restaurant Epcot
Coral Reef Restaurant Epcot
Rose & Crown Dining Room Epcot
ESPN Wide World of Sports Grill ESPN Wide World of Sports Complex
Peco's Bills Magic Kingdom
Jungle Navigation Co., Ltd. Skipper Canteen Magic Kingdom
Leaning Palms Typhoon Lagoon
Thanks

Every time I try to check the pass holder benefits page of the pass holder website it gives me the stitch error page. I leave tomorrow (!!) so can someone confirm all of my questions please?
1. You get 10% off at table service restaurants not on the 20% off list, right? So that would include Cinderellas Royal Table? What about BOG lunch since it's technically quick service at lunch?
2. There's no discounts on normal quick service?
3. No discounts at T-Rex since it's not Disney owned?
4. I know there's no discount on merchandise in a lot of the World Showcase shops but what about dining discount? Specifically Nine Dragons?
5. There will be 8 of us and two AP holders so that will keep the rule of "holder and 3 guests" but do they normally split the bill in 2 for this or do they just need to see that two of us are holders?

Thanks everyone!
1. yes we got a 10% discount refunded at CRT (it is prepaid so it was a refund)
BOG lunch has no discount as it is Quick service and not on the list of discounted quick service places
2. Some quick service places are listed in the special 20% discounts other than those no
3. I believe it is on the list for 10% discounted restaurants at Disney Springs

I used the dining discount PDF at All Ears found here http://allears.net/dining/ in the right column. It gave me AP and DVC discounts and I was able to compare those to TIW discounts. I snapped a picture of it on my phone and then brought up the photo to double check discounts before we ordered or ate.

I bought my annual passes beginning of November, so do I need a card or something to prove I have one?

I bought my annual passes beginning of November, so do I need a card or something to prove I have one?
I had to show my card for the dining discounts and my card and ID for the merchandise discounts. One CM gave my teen DD a hard time for not having an ID when she bought some candy with the AP discount.

Yes. You go to guest services either at the parks or Disney Springs and they give you the card. You sign the back and the cm at check out checks your card and your photo id.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter