Nice AP discounts for the 45th anniversary!

I was having the same problem. If you are using Safari, go to preferences, privacy, and click on manage website data. Look for go.com and delete. It is a problem with the cache/cookies.

It only took me nearly 6 months of searching, but you my friend finally fixed my problem!!! Thank you so much!! My AP is not activated AND I have all Apple products so I couldn't see anything AP related since I bought back in June and NO CM or fellow AP holder could help me this entire time....thank you times a million!!!!

That sounds like a good deal for a large group or those who love to eat.

Compare it to the AP discounts right now as many places have 20% on an AP right now so depending on how much alcohol your group is drinking and where you are eating it may not be that much of a discount vs just having an AP. Also you must be florida resident, dvc or AP holder to get the card. It's not an anyone can get it card.

Yup. Subject to a handful of blackout dates.

You'll need to show ID, all be on one check. You're supposed to pay, but some places are more lenient than others. (Or, we just pay on gift cards.)
Sometimes they will allow separate checks but it's not anything I would count on.

@yaksack, I would draw up a quick spreadsheet and compare the AP discounts and the TIW discounts. You need to spend more that $700 in food and drink over the AP discount to just break even. Make sure to take booze into account on the TIW side as the AP discount is only on food.

Accident - We are DVC members, but not AP members.

There are 2 adults and 3 kids. The kids are 5, 11 and 16. I know we will hit $700 in food and and drink within 4-5 days.

Question: With the 20% TS discount, if it only allows up to 3 other guests on the discount, can I apply the entire meal regardless of how many people are in my party if I am going to pay for the entire meal on MY CC or MagicBand? I intentionally made all of my ADRs for the 1st half of my trip at participating TS restaurants as I wanted the discount for myself and my friends (6 including me). I thought at worst I could just have them pay me cash afterwards? TIA for anyone who knows :)

I was having the same problem. If you are using Safari, go to preferences, privacy, and click on manage website data. Look for go.com and delete. It is a problem with the cache/cookies.

OMG! This fixed my problem in Chrome too. I don't think I have ever been able to access the passholder site, and I have had mine for almost a year now. :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

It only took me nearly 6 months of searching, but you my friend finally fixed my problem!!! Thank you so much!! My AP is not activated AND I have all Apple products so I couldn't see anything AP related since I bought back in June and NO CM or fellow AP holder could help me this entire time....thank you times a million!!!!

OMG! This fixed my problem in Chrome too. I don't think I have ever been able to access the passholder site, and I have had mine for almost a year now. :thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks::thanks:

Glad it worked for you as well. It was very frustrating!

Question: With the 20% TS discount, if it only allows up to 3 other guests on the discount, can I apply the entire meal regardless of how many people are in my party if I am going to pay for the entire meal on MY CC or MagicBand? I intentionally made all of my ADRs for the 1st half of my trip at participating TS restaurants as I wanted the discount for myself and my friends (6 including me). I thought at worst I could just have them pay me cash afterwards? TIA for anyone who knows :)
It's really only supposed to be good for 4 people but I used my AP discount for a party of 8 four times last week with no problem. It will have to be on one check though so you will have to arrange with your friends how they will pay you back.
ETA: be prepared to be told the discount can only come off 4 though since that's the rule. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

It's really only supposed to be good for 4 people but I used my AP discount for a party of 8 four times last week with no problem. It will have to be on one check though so you will have to arrange with your friends how they will pay you back.
ETA: be prepared to be told the discount can only come off 4 though since that's the rule. Prepare for the worst, hope for the best.

Cool, thank you so much! Its good to hear from someone who just did this. I will expect little then but hope for the best ;) Happy Disney-ing!!

We were there last week. I used my AP discount several times for 6 people and never encountered a problem. We were all using Disney Visa rewards cards so if we were splitting the bill, I just had them take off specific amounts on each card. Love the increased discount, we saved several hundred dollars between the 6 of us.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter