Nice AP discounts for the 45th anniversary!

sounds good!

Do you have your magic bands already? When we went through the parking toll they scanned my ap magicband so I could park for free. I'm not sure if this is common practice, I thought I would definitely need the ap card but I didn't.

Every time I try to check the pass holder benefits page of the pass holder website it gives me the stitch error page. I leave tomorrow (!!) so can someone confirm all of my questions please?
1. You get 10% off at table service restaurants not on the 20% off list, right? So that would include Cinderellas Royal Table? What about BOG lunch since it's technically quick service at lunch?
2. There's no discounts on normal quick service?
3. No discounts at T-Rex since it's not Disney owned?
4. I know there's no discount on merchandise in a lot of the World Showcase shops but what about dining discount? Specifically Nine Dragons?
5. There will be 8 of us and two AP holders so that will keep the rule of "holder and 3 guests" but do they normally split the bill in 2 for this or do they just need to see that two of us are holders?

Thanks everyone!

I was having the same problem. If you are using Safari, go to preferences, privacy, and click on manage website data. Look for go.com and delete. It is a problem with the cache/cookies.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 9.37.13 AM.png
    Screen Shot 2017-01-06 at 9.37.13 AM.png
    168.4 KB · Views: 27
Do you have your magic bands already? When we went through the parking toll they scanned my ap magicband so I could park for free. I'm not sure if this is common practice, I thought I would definitely need the ap card but I didn't.
Generally speaking you do need the AP card to receive discounts at the stores and restaurants. Normally they require seeing it and photo ID to match

I was having the same problem. If you are using Safari, go to preferences, privacy, and click on manage website data. Look for go.com and delete. It is a problem with the cache/cookies.
The steps were a little different on my iPhone but that did work! Thanks!

I just ordered AP bands because I was hoping to get the new version. We are staying at BWV, so I have bands for that. I actually have bands on bands on bands. I went through the other day and deactivated all the old ones. It's scary how many we had between the four of us. :rotfl::rotfl:

OMG thank you. I've been so tired of having to go from Safari to Firefox just to view the AP pages. I can confirm you can do this in iOS, too. (Just did it on my iPad Pro.)

Sorry if this has already been answered :/ I'm debating if tables in Wonderland is worth it for us. We have 10 adults, 1 child, but I've seen a few posts saying that places haven't adhered to the AP+3 discount rule and have instead applied the discount to the whole table. Has anyone had similar experiences? We're going to Sci fi dine in (lunch), crystal palace (breakfast), BoG (lunch), Le Cellier (dinner), and Ohana (dinner) if that helps.

Sorry if this has already been answered :/ I'm debating if tables in Wonderland is worth it for us. We have 10 adults, 1 child, but I've seen a few posts saying that places haven't adhered to the AP+3 discount rule and have instead applied the discount to the whole table. Has anyone had similar experiences? We're going to Sci fi dine in (lunch), crystal palace (breakfast), BoG (lunch), Le Cellier (dinner), and Ohana (dinner) if that helps.
I would not expect restaurants to allow you to get 11 discounted meals on one AP. You will definitely break even on the TIW card.

Are you all AP holders? While it's AP +3 if there are multiple AP holders I would think that each AP holder should be eligible for the discount for themselves and 3 others. I've read reports where up to 8 people got the discount with one AP being shown. 11 might be stretching it if you only have one AP holder.

We went to TREX, Nine Dragons in Epcot and Cinderellas Royal Table with 9 (8 meals since there was a baby) and they only asked to see one AP card at each place. But like someone else said, I wouldn't count on it

Just a quick clarification on the merchandise discount: will i get the 20% groceries i buy in the resort gift shop? (milk, crackers, water etc)
and the 20% is off ALL stores that are Disney owned ?

Just a quick clarification on the merchandise discount: will i get the 20% groceries i buy in the resort gift shop? (milk, crackers, water etc)
and the 20% is off ALL stores that are Disney owned ?

Definitely on groceries in the gift shop. 20% off on the $4 2-liter of Coke was worth asking about!

I can't speak to ALL stores, but I don't think I was denied at any Disney-owned store all week. Used it on my Dooney purses!

So, i pay $150 for a card. The card will give me and up to 9 guests a 20% discount on food and booze at restaurants that participate?

Yup. Subject to a handful of blackout dates.

You'll need to show ID, all be on one check. You're supposed to pay, but some places are more lenient than others. (Or, we just pay on gift cards.)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter