Nice AP discounts for the 45th anniversary!

Any word if the extra month free works on renewal or if it's for new passes only?

I just did a quick comparison of the AP discounts with TIW. No contest. Many, many more TS dining options with TiW. If you're not spending enough to warrant TiW then the AP discounts are a good deal. But if you save money using TiW, I'd definitely go that route.

My email is confusing. And I am unable to click for details. I just get a blank white screen.

Screenshot_2016-10-01-15-04-09.png

Thanks! I have a Platinum plus pass. I currently have a reservation at Rose & Crown on New Year's Eve. So I'm assuming I'll get the 20% off discount?

Is the discount for current AP holders? I thought it was only new ones. It would be great if I'm wrong.

I'd like to hear if you buy it now, can you not active it until spring?

Is the discount for current AP holders? I thought it was only new ones. It would be great if I'm wrong.

The way I understand it is, as long as you have an AP, these 10%/20% discounts are good til Sept. 30th of next year. It doesn't matter if you have one now, or buy one next spring.

The only difference is the 13 months, if you renew your AP between now and the deadline you get the extra month, otherwise you still get the other discounts.

I too would love to know if the 13 month applies for renewal that isn't activated till spring, since my current AP expires the end of May.....

Here now...these all apply to current passholders as well as new ones. We bought some souvenirs at Island Mercantile this morning in AK before we got our email and asked the cashier if there was an error because we got 20% off instead of 10%. It was a nice surprise to start the day with!!

I renewed 10 days ago but have a renewal certificate because i renewed by phone We are going in November. Does anyone know if we will get the 13 months? It's a big deal for us because we always go in November and this would allow us to go next November 2017 on this same pass!

I say its about time WDW caught up to DL on at least the 20% for merchandise. The 10% was kind of laughable, I got the same with my Disney Visa (spending $50 or more). The discount on food will be nice too.

Here now...these all apply to current passholders as well as new ones. We bought some souvenirs at Island Mercantile this morning in AK before we got our email and asked the cashier if there was an error because we got 20% off instead of 10%. It was a nice surprise to start the day with!!

That's great. I'm assuming that mean the discounts at the CS will work too.

That's great. I'm assuming that mean the discounts at the CS will work too.

They do - we just used it at Mara. Getting a CS discount at the resort is a good bonus for us - fits nicely alongside our TiW card. I'm looking forward to taking advantage of the merchandise discounts too!

Whoo hoo. Last few trips, we just were happy with the 10% here and there with AP for TS, but this works so much better for us. We don't eat at many TS anymore , so the TIW just isn't worth it.

Thanks for sharing the information.

I'm so excited, we will be there in one week and again in Feb. and I see at least 4 of the dining places we are going to on the list for 20% off so very happy. Thanks for posting the participating restaurants I can never get the pass holder site to load on my IPad.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter