Next Batch of Cruises

Last edited:

I'm waiting to book Summer 2025 as well. Lol, I'll guess booking dates starting 3/18 because we'll be at Disney that week and I'll have to figure stuff out when I'm away! I hope it happens before that though!
Yep, June 2025, here we come...but yeah, I'm thinking later in March too.

Have any of the clever people who know how to do these things found out which ships will be where next year? Is there a thread? Looking for Alaska for next August :P

Have any of the clever people who know how to do these things found out which ships will be where next year? Is there a thread? Looking for Alaska for next August :P
Disney Wonder will be in Alaska for the 2025 season as always before she heads back to Australia for her third season down under. She has been spotted on both the CLIA (Alaska) port schedule for summer 2025 and the Sydney AUS schedule for late 2025/early 2026. The Fantasy has been spotted on a Greek cruise schedule for summer 2025 so odds are she is being sent over to Europe for 2025 instead of the Dream.

https://claalaska.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/All-Alaska-Ports-All-Vessels-2025.pdf

This is the draft of next summer’s port schedules. Go to Page 8, May 12, for what appears to be the Wonder’s first sailing from Vancouver.

Here is the code for the ports. The file is in calendar format, with all the ports listed per day.

Most sailings are 7 nights, so you will see Wonder in VAN on Mondays, followed by a sea day (no port) and another sea day on the following Sunday. When you get to July, I see at least one 9-night followed by a 5-night.

IMG_7010.png

One thing I do see is at least 36 cruise ships of various sizes traveling around AK. Not all are based out of Vancouver.

Oooh, does anyone know how to do that for New York? I tried going to the Manhattan Port website but it didn’t go out very far and I just found these, which we sadly know to be false 😭
IMG_1969.jpeg

https://claalaska.com/wp-content/uploads/2024/01/All-Alaska-Ports-All-Vessels-2025.pdf

This is the draft of next summer’s port schedules. Go to Page 8, May 12, for what appears to be the Wonder’s first sailing from Vancouver.

Here is the code for the ports. The file is in calendar format, with all the ports listed per day.

Most sailings are 7 nights, so you will see Wonder in VAN on Mondays, followed by a sea day (no port) and another sea day on the following Sunday. When you get to July, I see at least one 9-night followed by a 5-night.

View attachment 834519

One thing I do see is at least 36 cruise ships of various sizes traveling around AK. Not all are based out of Vancouver.
Thankyou! That's my Saturday night sorted then 😂

hoping we know soon - some of my questions:

- how long does the magic stay in PC?
- what happens to the dream? does it stay in PE if it isn't heading to Europe?
- does the fantasy return stateside at some point, and if so where?
- does a larger fleet mean fewer transatlantic, panama canal, etc. cruises?

it will be great to see what the next schedule shows. Many other lines are even showing 2026 itineraries at this point!

hoping we know soon - some of my questions:

- how long does the magic stay in PC?
- what happens to the dream? does it stay in PE if it isn't heading to Europe?
- does the fantasy return stateside at some point, and if so where?
- does a larger fleet mean fewer transatlantic, panama canal, etc. cruises?

it will be great to see what the next schedule shows. Many other lines are even showing 2026 itineraries at this point!
I think some of the thoughts bandied about for these include:

Magic & Dream will do runs from PE to meet the contractual agreement for # of cruisers. To include visits to CC and LP. I expect that to last for a while to show off the new beach.

Wish (3- and 4-night Bahamas) & Treasure (7-night E & W Carib) running out of PC.

Wonder in the West: Summer in AK, winter down under, fill in the rest with Mexico, Hawaii.

Magic or Fantasy doing cruises out of New Orleans and Galveston, a few from San Juan.

Throw in some double dips, S Caribbean and special cruises.

Fantasy in Europe from May to Oct/Nov.

Transatlantic & Transpacific only as necessary to move the ships. no real change.

My bet is Panama Canal is very rare (or none). There is a water shortage in Gatun Lake and shipping is getting backed up. Disney no longer needs to move a ship from East to West for the AK season.

And don’t forget the upcoming SE Asian ship. Then they add Triton Class #3. Lots to juggle in the future.

NYC, Bermuda, Canada. Don’t know how they or other destinations fit in.

In a 2023 Captain’s talk to Castaway Club, the idea of S America was mentioned. This same thing happened in 2007 regarding AK and Bermuda. I’m keeping an eye out for these itineraries.

…Other lines have continued to schedule and book farther out. Disney has stuck with this release schedule for a while now. I don’t expect that to change.

Disney's agreement with Port Everglades (Fort Lauderdale) calls for one ship to remain home-ported in Port Everglades year round: https://disneyconnect.com/dpep/disn...rt-everglades-for-second-year-round-homeport/
The agreement provides for one ship to be homeported in Port Everglades year-round beginning fall 2023, joined by a second, seasonal ship in 2025.
Expect the Dream to remain in Port Everglades moving forward, with the Magic also operating there during part of the season. I suspect the Fantasy will now do the European cruises in the summer.

Interesting observation of the New York terminal... I wonder if Disney is planning a media tour to allow reporters to tour the ship while it's docked there for four days in November. With Disney's ownership of ABC, perhaps Good Morning America will be hosted on deck one morning.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

GET UP TO A $1000 SHIPBOARD CREDIT AND AN EXCLUSIVE GIFT!

If you make your Disney Cruise Line reservation with Dreams Unlimited Travel you’ll receive these incredible shipboard credits to spend on your cruise!

facebook twitter