News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
$20 for breakfast? Of course I forget they charge $30 for most of their buffet breakfasts. I can't believe people pay these prices.

Woof.

"I'll take the open-faced bacon and egg sandwich for $19.99 ... and can I please have extra pixie dust on it? ... Tell you what, leave the jar of pixie dust right on the table ... I'm going to need a lot of it."

I wonder ... are the majority of the customers going to be people who show up and pay cash or credit, or are they going to be people who bought a $2000/person vacation-of-a-lifetime package including a "wonderful breakfast at the Magic Kingdom's (TM) enchanted Be Our Guest (TM) restaurant."

I would pay cash for that, but cured meats and cheese for breakfast make me happy. Not so much for the other stuff on the menu.

Woof.

"I'll take the open-faced bacon and egg sandwich for $19.99 ... and can I please have extra pixie dust on it? ... Tell you what, leave the jar of pixie dust right on the table ... I'm going to need a lot of it."

I wonder ... are the majority of the customers going to be people who show up and pay cash or credit, or are they going to be people who bought a $2000/person vacation-of-a-lifetime package including a "wonderful breakfast at the Magic Kingdom's (TM) enchanted Be Our Guest (TM) restaurant."

We really enjoyed the breakfast. You get a plate of pastries to share for every two people at the table along with your entrees and refillable fountain drinks and coffee. If your on the dining plan its a great deal for quick service, but I probably wouldn't go if I wasn't on the dining plan.

I've been there for breakfast, lunch and dinner. I hate the dinner menu, but enjoy seeing the beast. I enjoy the food much better at lunch and breakfast.

Park 2 continues to be teased by the Hong Kong Leader. I'm glad it's still on track!

"You may also have heard of our other major theme park. And it's called Disneyland, and it turns 10 this year.

Both parks [Disneyland and Ocean Park] are expanding, adding hotels and a serious helping of thrills and spills. If you're a Marvel fan, you'll be happy to know that Hong Kong Disneyland is opening an Iron Man theme area next year.

And we're in discussions now with Disneyland on its Phase 2 development. Yes, we have only just begun..."

http://7thspace.com/headlines/51057...of_think_asia_think_hong_kong_in_chicago.html

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter