News Round Up

Status
Not open for further replies.
BoG Breakfast ADRs opened up at least through September today. The menu has changed slightly.

The MDE app is showing a different menu compared to on your computer. I've attached a couple screen shots:

IMG_6360.PNG IMG_6361.PNG IMG_6362.PNG

$20 for breakfast? Of course I forget they charge $30 for most of their buffet breakfasts. I can't believe people pay these prices.

It's a great deal for a quick service meal if you are on the dining plan though.
People aren't surprisingly as crazy about the breakfast as they are lunch and dinner tho. It's easier to find a breakfast time than lunch and dinner and I think that has a lot to do with price and menu.

It's a great deal for a quick service meal if you are on the dining plan though.

I suppose that's true. I don't think about breakfast much because when we used to use the dining plan we would eat breakfast in the room anyways. Now that the dining plan has gotten too expensive to be worth purchasing (IMO) we STILL plan on eating breakfast in the room.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter