New online dining system?!

Is anyone having problems logging in to check on their reservations? I have been trying to log in all day today and it keeps just sending me back to the log in page. I have tried in both Mozilla and IE.

As usual for me, the system isn't working. I get an "Error 505" message. There are no reservations visibly attached to our trip. This is the one WDW system I have found to be very user-UNfriendly. You'd think it would not be that difficult...really. Ugh!

I really like the new system. One of the features is you can pull up a .pdf of the menu, wine list and desserts. Also I can see all my reservations on one page instead of having to put in each separate confirmation number.

I can't bring up either system. I keep getting ...

Did you know that your Internet Explorer is out-of-date?

Our dining reservation system does not support Internet Explorer 6 or earlier versions. You will need to upgrade your version of Internet Explorer to a newer version or switch to one of the other browsers below. Just click on a link to go to the download page

I am running IE 8 so not sure what to do?

I keep having this problem as well. I called tech support and was told that maybe it's just a kink in the new system. I'm not at 180 days yet so I let it slide, but I hope they figure it out soon!

Caroline

I really like the new system. One of the features is you can pull up a .pdf of the menu, wine list and desserts. Also I can see all my reservations on one page instead of having to put in each separate confirmation number.

The old system had menus too - pretty updated as well. Way more updated than All Ears. I've been using Disney's menus for quite awhile.

The reservations at one time is the biggie - been waiting for this one!

Tiger :)

Not sure if this has been addressed, have not read all replies.

I like the new beta dining reservation system.

Can a search for availability at a particular restaurant over a course of days be done somehow? If I want to eat at, let's say, Le Cellier, and I am going to be at WDW from 12/5/2010-12/15/2010, and just want to eat there, not necessarily on any particular day, can the search system look at all those days in one search?

Not sure if this has been addressed, have not read all replies.

I like the new beta dining reservation system.

Can a search for availability at a particular restaurant over a course of days be done somehow? If I want to eat at, let's say, Le Cellier, and I am going to be at WDW from 12/5/2010-12/15/2010, and just want to eat there, not necessarily on any particular day, can the search system look at all those days in one search?
Not at the moment. That functionality did exist (sort of) in the v1 site though (or whatever version it actually was... it was the first for us so that's what I call it :p). It would allow you to search a range of up to 5 days for the specific time (+/- 1hr) you entered.

Whether or not this will return in v2, I don't know, but I would guess that it might as reducing functionality isn't really good development practice. (Then again, Disney isn't known for good development practices ;)).

What time of the morning can I go online to make my ADR's when I hit my 180 day mark? I'm sorry, I know this gets asked often and I knew what it was a year ago but I can't find current info.

What time of the morning can I go online to make my ADR's when I hit my 180 day mark? I'm sorry, I know this gets asked often and I knew what it was a year ago but I can't find current info.

6:00am EST

Not at the moment. That functionality did exist (sort of) in the v1 site though (or whatever version it actually was... it was the first for us so that's what I call it :p). It would allow you to search a range of up to 5 days for the specific time (+/- 1hr) you entered.

Whether or not this will return in v2, I don't know, but I would guess that it might as reducing functionality isn't really good development practice. (Then again, Disney isn't known for good development practices ;)).
Thanks, Cafeen. And yes, I agree, Disney web sites are amongst the toughest I ever encounter in navigating and using.

I went in last night to book/ change an ADR and noticed the new system. Overall, I liked it and the new features.

I clicked my dining reservations and got my entire list which was great. But it shows me 18 ADR's, and I should have only had 10 because I just added 1 and needed to cancel one. There were ones I cancelled, and a few that I looked at but didn't officcially book.

If it doesn't fix itself, I am going to call the dining # this weekend to make sure that I have the ones I want.

Placed your cursor over the my Disney vacation and click on my dining reservations. That's how I got my ADR list.

I did that, but all it shows is the two last ones that I made. The other 7 aren't there.:confused3

But I can still retrieve them the old way, so everything is good!

All in all, I like the new system!

I like the new system, even though I can't get my ADRs the new way, works the old way though...I feel like making more ADRs now hahaha.
hmm...hows 1900 Park Fare Breakfast?

I tried to call my dinign reservations up under my resort reservation : and it says "Your reservations cannot be retreived at this time". Is anyone else getting this error message? :confused3

Same here. How do I fix this?

Well, I called today around noon and got right through to a CM. Surprised me too. Anyway, I spoke to the wonderful CM that was assisting me and she confirmed that I had 18 active ADR's under may name even though I only booked 9. We went through all of them and I cancelled everthing that I didn't want and kept what I did. I even ended up with a few better times from those "duplicate" ADR's that I didn't even book or thought I cancelled. :laughing:

While I had her on the phone, I refreshed my browser and my ADR list updated with the 9 ADR's that I wanted and the other were gone. So we are all set for our Sept trip now. :goodvibes

I really like this new online ADR and love being able to bring up all my ADR's in one list in date order. Very cool!:woohoo:

I get this too.. I don't think we can fix this.

Why should some people have reservations that can be retrieved when ours cannot? There must be something to do to fix the system not being able to retrieve correctly.

Is the reservation site not letting anyone else make reservations? For the last 3 days I haven't been able to make it work. I've updated my browser and restarted my computer etc, even had a friend try it on their computer and the same thing-I'll fill in the information for the reservation and then when I click the button to search for available times it doesn't do anything! Anyone else?!!?!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter