New online dining system?!

Steph2527

DIS Veteran
Has anyone taken a look at the WDW online dining system website today? They have changed the way we can make reservations...i think it is easier than before!! It seems you can now check an entire evening's ADR times...for a reservation (opposed to checking hour by hour)...or simply pick Breakfast, Lunch, or Dinner hours to see if there is any availability! We'll see how it goes, i make ADR's June 13th!

I've got the new one too. It has a note that it's in beta testing. At first I wasn't sure what I thought, but I really like the checking by meal...

I can only retrieve part of our dining reservations for June and NONE for October are showing up at all. Where do you go to type in a reservation # and phone number to retrieve one on the new system?

EXCEPT... All of my ADRs didn't show! It didn't show HDDR, CRT and Fantasmic!! Has this happened to anyone else??

See above its NOT showing any of our October reservations, only part of June and I cannot find any where to enter in the reservation to view them. I needed to cancel 2 and can't pull them up.

LOVE it! But I only have it on Firefox, but not Safari. Also, I cannot book or attempt to book a dinner show...

I do like seeing all the options, though!

I've been trying to do a reservation I click book online and it re-routes me back to the main dining page. I have cleared internet cache and rebooted several times.

been having issues since last week for me... finally got some ADRs booked, but now am having issues again...

See above its NOT showing any of our October reservations, only part of June and I cannot find any where to enter in the reservation to view them. I needed to cancel 2 and can't pull them up.

If you hover over "My Disney Vacation" there is a link to view your Dining Reservations. Click that and then you can type in the confirmation number. At least, theoretically :rotfl2: This process WAS working for me earlier today!

I have the absolute WORST luck with the Dining Reservation system! Not only can I not see the "new" ressie system, I can see the "old" way either.....I can't see anything! It says "ERROR, apologies for the inconvenience". UGH! The dining ressie system almost NEVER works for me!!!

Love it! I mentioned to the CM that did my ADR back in Jan for Park Fare that I wished there was something like this. She said she didn't b/c then she wouldn't have a job. I hope that's not the case.

I figured something was coming as the system has been down periodically all weekend, and DVC Member Services closes early for a long training session tomorrow afternoon, so that must be it.

I made 3 ADRs today, and it was the old system, and I just tried now, and it's the old one as well.

Can't wait to see it, Tiger :)

Now it is back to the "old" way...oh well....guess we'll have to wait until it officially is up and running!!

If you hover over "My Disney Vacation" there is a link to view your Dining Reservations. Click that and then you can type in the confirmation number. At least, theoretically :rotfl2: This process WAS working for me earlier today!

With the 'new' way when you hover over "My Disney Vacation" and click on the link to view your Dining Reservations it automagically just pulls up a list of your dining reservations - there is no place to type in the reservation number and the phone number. I've use the 'old' way for several trips now without a problem. The 'new' way assumes you logged in with your account/password when you made the reservations and that the reservations are 'linked' under your account so there is no need to type in the reservations number and phone number. About 3 of our June reservations don't show up and NONE of our October reservations show up.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter