New online dining system?!

Is the reservation site not letting anyone else make reservations? For the last 3 days I haven't been able to make it work. I've updated my browser and restarted my computer etc, even had a friend try it on their computer and the same thing-I'll fill in the information for the reservation and then when I click the button to search for available times it doesn't do anything! Anyone else?!!?!

Same here and it is very frustrating to read how it is working early beforetheir180 day window for others when I can't get it to work at all for me.

I finally got it to work! Two tricks:

When picking checkin date, I didn't pick our real check in date. I picked one a few weeks earlier.

When checking restaurants, I didn't search by the specific restaurant. Just searched by time and day and then a whole list of restaurants for dinner openings popped up. I could select the restaurant I wanted from that list. Not sure why selecting a specific restaurant didn't work for me but I couldn't get past the loop of always ending up back at the beginning point when trying it that way.

Good luck, everyone! I am booked through Dec 6 and only have 4 more days to go.

It took me 30 minutes this early early morning to get started on the ADRs. I got caught in an endless loop of logging in and putting in my reservation number always to end up at the main dining reservations page. I even cleared my browser history. I gave up on the laptop and tried one more time on my desktop (both Safari browsers) before I was going to go to work early to try from my PC or make that looonnnng phone call to Disney dining. It worked from the desktop. Huh. Got everything I wanted, the most adjustment I had to make was 45minutes from my intended time.
A few glitches (besides the "endless loop"), it kept defaulting to breakfast, so I had to enter each time twice, I had to enter my phone number with each and every reservation, and I had to enter my credit card info complete with billing address 4 times. The only time I was asked the kids' ages was for CRT, that would have gotten old fast.
I do like the new system, but they need to work on the glitches and the fact that people may have different browsers. Much of the Disney site won't work on my iPad, since iPad doesn't support Flash.

I didn't search the whole thread...is the option to search a "range" of dates no longer available in the new version? I want to see if LeCellier has ANY availability for the week I am there...I used to be able to do that in the old system, now I can't seem to find that option.

Thank you soooo much!!! How'd you get the old way to come up? I kept trying every work around I could think of and it wouldn't work :confused3

I have a couple of restaurants that I saved to my favorites before the new system came online. You can probably enter the name of another restaurant on the link (in your address bar) to get the date range.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter