New Magic Kingdom Welcome Show & Main Street Opening UPDATE: Page 15 - Post #281

I currently have CP ADR at 8:05 on 2-26. We planned the following...eat, 9:00-speedway,astrology orbiter,people mover,monsters ink, then 1st FP for buzz at 10:35. I feel this would have worked before the changes. Now it seems like we may be stuck behind everyone that will have accumulated on main street while we were eating. I'm not going to get into the previously mentioned non-gareentee perks. But that was why we got the ADR. Even though we weren't planning popular rides early. So, do you think this is doable? Or would we be better off canceling CP so we can get closer to the ropes. Or does it not matter because of what we want to ride. I feel that we can still get ok castle pics before.

I'm guessing because of the rides you're doing, I think you'll be able to do it and get to your fastpass for 10:35, but yes, it def. changes the CP PPO breakfast in a pretty big negative way. I don't know that we'll keep ours for later this year. I just really hate the idea of paying extra money for a breakfast to sit there while Main St. is filling with ppl and then being behind all of them, especially for the more popular attractions.

In general, qs breakfast has bacon and egg options. Wish they had something along those lines on MS. My daughter is gf df, and there is literally nothing for her.

Maybe a bunless hotdog.

In general, qs breakfast has bacon and egg options. Wish they had something along those lines on MS. My daughter is gf df, and there is literally nothing for her.

Maybe a bunless hotdog.
Starbucks offers hard-boiled eggs and fresh fruit is also available.

Contempo Cafe is a short walk away at Contemporary.

We're staying at POR.

The point is it would be nice to have a real qs breakfast option with the new MS opening

But there is a "real" QS breakfast option. Casey's Corner. What you're wanting is a specific type of breakfast. That's different than saying there's no QS on Main Street. Honestly, gluten- and dairy-free and restricted from gluten-free bread, the last of which seems a little odd, is a highly specific thing you're expecting.

I just remade all my plans and will be including BOG breakfast at 8AM exclusively so we can beat the crowds to 7DTM. I hated this new opening procedure and I'll miss CP breakfast but riding attraction with a minimal wait is my main reason to book those PPO, at least for my family.

We're staying at POR.

The point is it would be nice to have a real qs breakfast option with the new MS opening

You have some pretty specific dietary restrictions. I'm not sure what real breakfast you could have with those outside of meat and they do offer bacon. You can do the hotdog and just hold whatever things you cannot have. There are lots of options at Starbucks, but honestly, it's so packed I never ate there. With those restrictions, you really are better off bringing in your own food though. Whatever they're offering, it's more than they had before the new opening.

Does Starbucks on Main Street offer their breakfast sandwiches as well? I have eaten them locally didn't know if these were the same sandwiches I could pick up at MK with my drink.

Does Starbucks on Main Street offer their breakfast sandwiches as well? I have eaten them locally didn't know if these were the same sandwiches I could pick up at MK with my drink.

You can use your Starbucks $$'s there too. Anytime Groupon or Starbucks has a special offer, I snap it up. I paid half off on everything we ate at Starbucks on our last trip.

You can use your Starbucks $$'s there too. Anytime Groupon or Starbucks has a special offer, I snap it up. I paid half off on everything we ate at Starbucks on our last trip.
Good idea! I've been storing away gift cards I've received so it's like "free" at least to me while I'm there ha.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter