• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Hotel Thread Here The First One Reached Its Limit-READ 1ST POST IMPORTANT INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
::yes:: Drives me crazy. i'm starting to think it's not worth the stress. So what time does everyone think this will happen??

I'm going with either 224 (from the stat info from last week) or 407 (Orlando's zip code from the other clue)

Hey mommy....are you sticking around for a while? I posted this on the other thread but don't know if you saw it...would you be willing to update your first post with info for the day? (Like if any deal times have happened, etc.) I think we have so many people coming in here, might be helpful to have one place to look so everyone doesn't have to keep asking if the promo happened today yet. Just a thought.

No problem, I'll do it now

Just a question.
If you have a reservation already at WDW would you cancel it if you won another? I wonder if we should have a 'results' thread for those that went.

pixiedust: ya'll

I don't know if it is worth the stress either. I imagine the people over at LMT are having a good laugh at all of us. They will probably wait until 11:59pm. I need a break.

I have to say....this is absolutely one of the craziest things that I have ever done...ranks right up there at the top! :rotfl2:

I don't know if it is worth the stress either. I imagine the people over at LMT are having a good laugh at all of us. They will probably wait until 11:59pm. I need a break.

Remember our "time" is worth money too!

I tried to take a quick nap but my mother called. I don't dare try to explain to her what I've been trying to do since last night! :rotfl:

OMG I am going crazy -- I have to go to the bathroom, but I'm afraid to leave the computer! What is wrong with me? lol

Showers done, next a quick tan. After all I will be going to Mexico soon on the $1 deal.:lmao:

I saw the pattern of it being two 7.5 offers, then three 5 minutes on SD. I wonder if it will follow the same pattern this week? I need the longer session.

My dh is working from home today. He's been great about it, but I'm still paranoid...especially since the boys are still in their PJs and I just threw a bag of chips at them for lunch...in front of the TV...

What page is everyone refreshing? I signed up on the lmt website. Now what do I do? I need three nights hotel in PA for this summer! Any advice would be great!

what will it look like? should I be refreshing the main page?

Showers done, next a quick tan. After all I will be going to Mexico soon on the $1 deal.:lmao:

I saw the pattern of it being two 7.5 offers, then three 5 minutes on SD. I wonder if it will follow the same pattern this week? I need the longer session.

I'm really wanted a 7.5 session! I've only gotten in each time with 5 min and under. It's really hard to keep yourself calm and get all the info in in that short of time!

I don't know how you guys have been doing this. I think I'm out already. :lmao:

I'll just check back each time I check my email I think.

Good luck!!

I have to say....this is absolutely one of the craziest things that I have ever done...ranks right up there at the top! :rotfl2:

:rotfl: me too ! The last time I did something this stupid was when I was 15 waiting all night at the box office in a shady neighborhood for REO Speedwagon tickets to go on sale

Ugh, I've been in class all morning and I have my notes window cut if half so I can keep the chat window open to see if people start posting. It is driving me crazy...I can't wait to get home so I can just crank up the volume and close my eyes. Has anyone tried for a Universal hotel? I know I saw Hardrock earlier, but I wondered if it was one that disappeared when the promo started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter