• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Hotel Thread Here The First One Reached Its Limit-READ 1ST POST IMPORTANT INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh god...I am actually thinking which day I can call in to sit by my computer to do this...but I can't! I shouldn't.....gggrrrr

I know exactly what you mean! Today & tomorrow are days off and I'm already wondering which day would be best to call in if I don't get it.

Can you say "sickness"?

At least we are all hearing the POP! What the heck are people doing?

I hate these people who are saying GO right now. My heart is in my THROAT now. :sad2: :badpc:

I guess the false POPS are kinda funny. In a sick way!!

That person who keeps lying on chatango needs to be locked up and his computer taken away! he is messing up my catnapping! And I ned it after being up since 3PM!:scared:

okay I'm here trying to decide if I want to try for Dec. at WDW or Something close to home.

OH, I HATE THIS!! The waiting I mean. I have to leave in about 45 minutes to go pick up the girls to go to a doctors appt. If the magic window is around 2ish, I will miss it :sad1: :sad: . I am always a day late and a dollar short. I am hoping that it waits until later this evening so I won't miss anything.

quick question- i read it but have forgotten! I will know when I hit the hotels button, right?

I have been up since 12 am est and I am wiped out! I already called a friend to pick dd up from school just in case it happens then....and I just threw a roast in the crock pot. Not even 2 cokes can keep me awake much longer!!

That person who keeps lying on chatango needs to be locked up and his computer taken away! he is messing up my catnapping! And I ned it after being up since 3PM!:scared:

::yes:: Drives me crazy. i'm starting to think it's not worth the stress. So what time does everyone think this will happen??

Welcome back Diser's, here's our new home for another 250 pages.:rotfl2:

Hey mommy....are you sticking around for a while? I posted this on the other thread but don't know if you saw it...would you be willing to update your first post with info for the day? (Like if any deal times have happened, etc.) I think we have so many people coming in here, might be helpful to have one place to look so everyone doesn't have to keep asking if the promo happened today yet. Just a thought.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter