New Hotel Thread Here The First One Reached Its Limit-READ 1ST POST IMPORTANT INFO

Status
Not open for further replies.

mommyof3rookies

Mouseketeer
Welcome back Diser's, here's our new home for another 250 pages.:rotfl2:

There have been no time slots yet today as of 12:32 est.
If you are new to this, people have said you should be on the "results" page, to refresh your screen without losing your dates go under the SPEEDBOOK and modify your search, THEN click the search button. This will save your inputed info.
ALSO DO NOT FORGET to click the box that says "SHOW ONLY AVAILABLE RESORTS" this will narrow your search to hotels available for your dates and will help you save a couple seconds. This box appears below the pulldown menu on the left that says "Show hotels by".

:wave2:

I guess the next time up is 2:24 PM? Or every 5 seconds until then, which is about how long it's taking me to obsessively refresh the page.

I wasn't going to do this today but ended up having to call out for work as I pulled a muscle in my neck and can't bear to sit up. Here I am lying in bed with my laptop.....sigh. I have a feeling the offer will show up in the middle of the night when all of us have given up due to exhaustion and thus less people to crash the site, lol. I'm really excited though to see what everyone is getting. It's the thrill of the "chase".---Kathy

More and more people are finding out about it so it won't take as long to reach max again.

Good luck all.

Arghhh... I've been refreshing since 5am. I have meetings from 1 - 5 pm CST today. I'll be so sad if I miss the window!

Just think, the day is half over. It has to happen THIS half of the day. That's my glass half full take...

Oh god...I am actually thinking which day I can call in to sit by my computer to do this...but I can't! I shouldn't.....gggrrrr

I am subscribing. I am so hoping that something happens soon!

why do people still think that is funny - it isn't like they can see our reactions

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter