New FD Bounceback is out

Anyone booked bounceback since October started? Just verifying it's still available.

I got ours booked the last day of September, Pop standard room was still available for our dates. No problems booking. Our room still had the old flyer, with the "wrong" end date. I booked before October 1st just in case.

I was able to book a standard at movies. There were no rooms left at CSR and I would have had to upgrade to preferred at CBR. My dates are 9/9 to 9/16.

Edit: sorry! I actually booked Music.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    64.1 KB · Views: 28
Last edited:

OMG I'm sorry, vacation brain. I didn't even check to see if movies was available. I meant to say Music. I might have to call back because I would prefer Movies.
Unless there is another excluded list it says no campsites and Polynesian bungalows and 3 bedroom villas. At least that's what I'm hoping for, report back if you call.

Hey can anyone answer my question? My aunt booked a bounceback while we were there in September. She booked two rooms; one for herself husband and son and the other for my grand parents. My cousin now wants to go and she called Disney to have him added onto the room with my grandparents and they said they would not give him free dining. Is this correct?

Hey can anyone answer my question? My aunt booked a bounceback while we were there in September. She booked two rooms; one for herself husband and son and the other for my grand parents. My cousin now wants to go and she called Disney to have him added onto the room with my grandparents and they said they would not give him free dining. Is this correct?

That does not sound correct, everybody on the reservation should get the same thing. did she call disney or did she specifically call the bounce back number thats on the flyer. because I have learned that calling disney directly, the cm's don't seem to know much about bouncebacks. i would call back and talk to somebody else.

I called the Bounceback number from our room phone at the end of our trip this Sunday, Oct. 2. I asked if any dates in September were included now after Sept. 9. The employee was borderline rude, stating that the only dates available were the ones in the flier. I pointed out that the expiration date on our flier was Oct. 1 (if I remember correctly) and I was hoping that the offer might have changed since it was after that booking deadline. She said that September is a more popular travel time now and that they were not offering this discount for most of that month next year. I guess that means we will be looking for discounts to Disney next year but also seriously considering other vacation options. My daughter does love Harry Potter, so a Universal trip may be an option for 2017... We have loved our last 3 trips to Disney, but it's already so expensive even with this promotion to spend a week there. We were also disappointed that some favorite rides were down for refurbishment and the new Animal Kingdom attractions, including the night time show, were not available yet. I would not bet on anything new being operational next fall except possibly the AK night time show.

Booked BB when I was there last month. Movies isn't listed as excluded from the free dining, but when I called they told me it was so I had to book Sports again. Movies is my favorite so I was sad.

I called the Bounceback number from our room phone at the end of our trip this Sunday, Oct. 2. I asked if any dates in September were included now after Sept. 9. The employee was borderline rude, stating that the only dates available were the ones in the flier. I pointed out that the expiration date on our flier was Oct. 1 (if I remember correctly) and I was hoping that the offer might have changed since it was after that booking deadline. She said that September is a more popular travel time now and that they were not offering this discount for most of that month next year. I guess that means we will be looking for discounts to Disney next year but also seriously considering other vacation options. My daughter does love Harry Potter, so a Universal trip may be an option for 2017... We have loved our last 3 trips to Disney, but it's already so expensive even with this promotion to spend a week there. We were also disappointed that some favorite rides were down for refurbishment and the new Animal Kingdom attractions, including the night time show, were not available yet. I would not bet on anything new being operational next fall except possibly the AK night time show.
I wonder if the agent understands that the only reason Sept is a more popular travel time is because of the discounts. Take those away and Sept will become a very dead month again.
We are doing our first split stay in a few weeks. We have always stayed at WDW but this time we are doing 4 nights and them moving over to Universal for another 3. We also booked a vacation for next August doing the same but making Universal a 4 night stay. These Universal stays would historically be WDW stays but that place is becoming a bit of a mess IMO. And your right, the cost is getting out of hand. Without a discount its just to expensive especially when you have been there every year for the past 40 years.
I, personally, am looking forward to something new with discovering Universal and what it may offer. Sorry the agent you spoke with was not very nice.

That does not sound correct, everybody on the reservation should get the same thing. did she call disney or did she specifically call the bounce back number thats on the flyer. because I have learned that calling disney directly, the cm's don't seem to know much about bouncebacks. i would call back and talk to somebody else.
When I booked my BB I specifically asked the agent can I add more later and they said yes and they will have the same bennifits. I've been added to my brothers BB before and had the free dining. See the free dining has to include everybody in the room. You can't pick and chose, even if its standard dining options. It has to be all or none, so I think the CM was incorrect.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter