New FD Bounceback is out

I was there last weekend and on 9/25, my agent called and booked 3 BB rooms (I am the only returning lead guest) for me with free dining at All Star Music (standard) for next year from Aug 12-26. She said I would have no problems subtracting or adding guests to my reservation as my plans get firmer. She also said I would be fine upgrading/downgrading our dining plans. I have us all upgraded to DDP and I think I might downgrade one room to QSDP and just share our DDP credits.

I am still pricing out if offsite with OOP dining will be a better option but I think free dining will trump any discounts on accommodations. Plus the freedom to move separately with Disney transportation is a huge plus especially with one 3 yr old, 2 teens, 4 parents, and 2 grandparents.

So I'm new to this bounce back thing. Sorry if this has already been addressed. We were there two weeks ago, can I still call and try to book the offer or did we miss out by not booking while we were there? Also, is there a special number to call? The dates we are considering fall within the promotion dates listed here. Thanks!

So I'm new to this bounce back thing. Sorry if this has already been addressed. We were there two weeks ago, can I still call and try to book the offer or did we miss out by not booking while we were there? Also, is there a special number to call? The dates we are considering fall within the promotion dates listed here. Thanks!

Unfortunately, you have to be on property to be able to use the bounce back. It is usually in the booklet they leave in the hotel room. You have to look through it. Or you could have called them at the front desk and asked.

No you had to do it before check out.

Sorry, you can only take advantage of the Bounce Back up through the day of your check out... :(

Unfortunately, you have to be on property to be able to use the bounce back. It is usually in the booklet they leave in the hotel room. You have to look through it. Or you could have called them at the front desk and asked.
Thanks!

I recently booked a fd bounce back for a stay next year. We booked one room for our return stay. Can I add another room to that promotion or did that have to be booked while I was on site?

I recently booked a fd bounce back for a stay next year. We booked one room for our return stay. Can I add another room to that promotion or did that have to be booked while I was on site?

Had to be booked while there by an additional adult in your party.

Had to be booked while there by an additional adult in your party.

What about adding one adult once you left? Let's say we make a reservation for our family while we're in WDW and once we come back home, my mom decides to come with us. Would it be possible to call the reservation center to modify our party?

Thanks in advance :)

What about adding one adult once you left? Let's say we make a reservation for our family while we're in WDW and once we come back home, my mom decides to come with us. Would it be possible to call the reservation center to modify our party?

You can add/subtract people from your room, as long as you don't go over the listed occupancy.

You can change your BB reservations by adding additional guests, removing guests, changing dates, as long as: 1) the lead person (one of the people in the original room when the BB is first made) remains, and 2) if you are changing dates, you trip must fall within the dates of the offer.

You can even change it over to be under the control of your travel agent, by filling out a form with your TA who can submit it to Disney and then manage your trip.

Hope they keep doing this...it can save a bundle!

Thanks for the quick answers MomTo3PrincessesInNj and jlundeen!

That will make it way easier for us to add my mom if she decides to join us :)

Just back and we booked the free dinning bb. I already had two reservations for the dates I wanted however one of the reservations was not in either of our names. I was able to get both rooms free dining which was an issue to start but it got done. The agent had to put me on hold because she didn't think I could do it. I told her it would not be an issue, I could just cancel my reservations and make new ones using me in one room and dh as lead in the other. She talked with someone and came back to say yes, I could just turn the two booked into free dining.
I know some have said they couldn't unless their was one person from the present booking in each room.

so is the bounceback offer in the room booklet right now still free dining or is there a room only one? I thought that was supposed to end Oct 31...

Just back and we booked the free dinning bb. I already had two reservations for the dates I wanted however one of the reservations was not in either of our names. I was able to get both rooms free dining which was an issue to start but it got done. The agent had to put me on hold because she didn't think I could do it. I told her it would not be an issue, I could just cancel my reservations and make new ones using me in one room and dh as lead in the other. She talked with someone and came back to say yes, I could just turn the two booked into free dining.
I know some have said they couldn't unless their was one person from the present booking in each room.

I was under the impression that the FD BB offer ended October 31st??? Isn't there a RO BB offer now?

So we just checked into Coronado Springs today and I called the front desk to check on the bounceback offer. She told me that if there was an envelope left in my room that said bounceback I could take advantage of it but if no envelope that means no bounceback offer available. That sounds pretty crappy. Anyone had similar responses?

So we just checked into Coronado Springs today and I called the front desk to check on the bounceback offer. She told me that if there was an envelope left in my room that said bounceback I could take advantage of it but if no envelope that means no bounceback offer available. That sounds pretty crappy. Anyone had similar responses?
Dial extension 8844 from you room and ask. The front desk frequently has no idea about this deal and will give you incorrect information. Plus when you call, you really don't know where your call is being picked up from.

Last edited:
I was under the impression that the FD BB offer ended October 31st??? Isn't there a RO BB offer now?
so is the bounceback offer in the room booklet right now still free dining or is there a room only one? I thought that was supposed to end Oct 31...

I just got back so this is why I am just posting this. We booked October 29th so the free dining was our offer. I thought my posting may help others with any bb offers as I have read that you can only book in the name of persons who are presently on site. This would hold true for either free dining or RO.

Dial extension 8844 from you room and ask. The front desk frequently has no idea about this deal and will give you incorrect information. Plus when you call, you really don't know where your call is being picked up from.

I don't know why the front desk people, or whoever they are, never know that the bounce back offer is in the center section of the Be Our Guest booklet. This lack of knowledge on the part of Disney CM's truly boggles my mind. They have been putting the BB offer in the Be Our Guest booklet for years now. :sad2:

Can anyone tell me what the current bounce back offer is? I know the FD BB ended 10/31, but I'm curious if there is another offer and if so what it is. Thanks!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter