New FD Bounceback is out

Glad to see they are now putting them in the booklet again!

I do have a question, though, and it's probably been answered a hundred times already. We have a bounce back for the last week in Sept. (9/24 - 9/30). Do all the days of the trip have to fall inside the specified dates? For example, could we book for 9/30 - 10/6 and have it included? I think that the FD offers allow this, but not sure if the RO offers do. (I think I already know the answer, but thought I'd ask again just in case.)

Glad to see they are now putting them in the booklet again!

I do have a question, though, and it's probably been answered a hundred times already. We have a bounce back for the last week in Sept. (9/24 - 9/30). Do all the days of the trip have to fall inside the specified dates? For example, could we book for 9/30 - 10/6 and have it included? I think that the FD offers allow this, but not sure if the RO offers do. (I think I already know the answer, but thought I'd ask again just in case.)

Unfortunately, the room only deals have to fall within the dates.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter