• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

New Express Transportation: $19/day or $29/week-SERVICE ENDING AUGUST 23RD 2017

Status
Not open for further replies.

Can you purchase a ticket for a different day at GR? I'll be at EPCOT Saturday and would like to try this service the next day at MK to HS.

Problem: something happened to the ak bus, was given anytime fp for ak. Next bus 10:50

Interesting....I'm wondering if this is the default response if the buses are late? Or just during this testing period.

Got in the AK bus, left promptly at 10:50.
Chatty bus driver: yesterday they only sold 100 tickets, they are NOT pulling buses from regular routes, they have a fleet of 400 buses all together and some never see use on a daily basis
Epcot backstage we went behind wonders of life and test track. , and back on main roads. Still in transit 10:59

Arrived at ak at 11:06
Backstage area: back of safari, safari animal houses and plant nursery that they use to feed the animals, and the sunset screen from safari from the back
The route was supposed to be behind Pandora but there's too much construction
Dropped off, handed from one plaid to the next, walked behind FotLK show building
Going on safari now,once you buy your service you can link it to your mb, no need for an extra ticket

I had 3 managers make sure I got fp and they apologized a lot.

Wow! Crazy awesome report, great information. I don't know if we will use this service, but this info is great to know if we need it. Thanks yulilin :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter