Murder Mystery in Animal Kingdom

OOC:: Were any of the other clues/murders already written? I'd love to see how everything else would've gone, like last time (I lurked. :p ).

Fawn: I am so glad everything is over! *flies back to Pixie Hollow as fast as possible*

OOC:: Were any of the other clues/murders already written? I'd love to see how everything else would've gone, like last time (I lurked. :p ).

Fawn: I am so glad everything is over! *flies back to Pixie Hollow as fast as possible*

I had a few murders planned before I found out Bo Peep was the last detective. I'll post them too, tomorrow, hopefully!

And I started the new MM game, btw

My clues. Here are what my clues ACTUALLY mean

*Soda Cilom- SOme DAy my prinCe wILl cOMe :-)

*Scrap of faded pink fabric- Cinderella's original dress was pink

*4:00 my heart rings
or is it just EA?
It's time to pack my things
for it's that time of day-
I'd just like to say EA ISN'T the video game company. I got a good laugh out of that idea. It was really creative, but EA made a hercules video game, like you said, but this clue came out AFTER Megara was caught, so your reasoning wasn't very legit. ANYWAYS, 4:00 is actually 400. Ilene Woods (the voice of Cinderella) was chosen above 400+ other girls for the voice of Cindy. EA actually stands for Eleanor Audley- she's the voice of Lady Tremaine :P. The "time of day" stuff was supposed to be midnight, when Cinderella's goodies dissapeared.

*White String- From Prince Charming's outfit

*Dead deer- The dead deer was Bambi. Cinderella was the next full-feature blahblah somthing or-nother Disney movie after Bambi

*Piece of paper reading "da"- Da, short for DAD or DADDY. Cinderella's father died, leaving Lady Tremaine her only guardian.

*Piece of Sheet Music- This wasn't aimed towards Cinderella. It was actually aimed towards Lady Tremaine, Anastasia, and Drizella (evil stpemother and stepsisters). Lady Tremaine plays the piano and wants her daughters to have lovely voices like Cinderellas (I think this actually takes place in the 2nd or 3rd movie)

*Bag of salt water- This is what y'all really thought lef towards Ariel, right? Hehe, I'm evil, I know. Here's my reasoning: Tears have "salt" in them, Cinderella cries in the movie (I think she cries about her terrible life with her stepmother&sisters)

*Sword- Prince Charming was a skilled swordsman

George will tell y'all the last three or so clues (I think they're makeup drawn over in marker, proposal cake (blue with transparent lines), and a burnt elephant (which was probably my favorite clue!)

Also, someone asked if I had any other murders planned out. Yepp, I have a few. Here they are:

*Oh and PS, I just copied and pasted this from my PM to Rachel, so sorry if some stuff is misspelled!*

Character: Nemo
Place Killed: A walkway in Asia
Killed by: He was left out of the water purposly for too long
Clue: A note that says:
"Laughing, giggling, it's NO MORE!
Time to cry and time to weep
You'll never figure out it's me!"
Reasoning: Cinderella had a hard time enjoying life when she was forced to work her butt off. Which means no laughing and giggling only crying because her life was miserable

Character: Ariel
Place Killed: Discovery River
Killed by: was drowned
Clue: dirt
Reasoning: emphasising that Cindy had to do a lot of cleaning, she cleaned up the dirt

Character: Aurora
Place killed: Restrooms in Asia :P
Killed by: Breaking her neck then drowning her in toilet water (gross)
Clue: hairspray
Reasoning: Cindy had to use some hairspray to keep her hair perfect like that!

Character: Tinkerbell
Place killed: "Lions Rock" (on the safari where you see the lions)
Killed by: a lion swallowing her whole
Clue: yellow colored pencil
Reasoning: Yellow resembling happiness, which is what Cindy felt when she moved to the castle. The colored pencil part is pointless, I just didn't want to say fabric or something like that again

Character: Jessie
Place Killed: Fossil Fun Games
Killed by: throwing a heavy rock on top of her
Clue: a black line
Reasoning: on a clock, the hands are black and they're lines, somewhat- and clock, midnight, you know?

Character: Marie
Place Killed: Gift shop
Killed By: cutting her legs off and then beating her with a stick
Clue: a "I'm Celebrating" pin
Reasoning: Cindy and Prince C were celebrating their marriage

Double Murder again
Character: Lotso and Boo
Place Killed: Yak and Yeti
Killed by: being cut open- both of them
Clue: a peice of silver
Reasoning: I don't want to say gold bc we said that already, but its emphasising how rich Cindy is

ARE YOU SERIOUS?

I freakin' went through a Latin Anagram translator tryign to figure this one out!

well played, cindy. well played...

Thank you :D
That probably was my best clue. I tried to tell everybody that it wasn't an anagram, but I wasn't really listened to... haha too bad

:lmao:
I don't know what I would've done f I'd have been playing and saw that clue.. it was a good idea. :goodvibes

Thanks, I thought that it might end up being some sort of dead giveaway anagram in another language or soemthing. Guess not...:rolleyes1

Thank you :D
That probably was my best clue. I tried to tell everybody that it wasn't an anagram, but I wasn't really listened to... haha too bad

Well, you could have been using reverse psychology on us, and it wouldn't have hurt to look at all possible scenerios. ;)

OK, here are the reasons for the last few clues.

Picture of different types of make-up, scribbled out with a black marker - Cinderella was naturally beautiful, so didn't need make-up.

Blue cake with a white chocolate badge on top that says "Will you marry me?" along with random transparent icing lines on the cake - Blue for Cinderella's dress. The transparent icing lines represent her glass slippers, one of which was used in place of an engagement ring (whoever fits the shoe marries the prince).

Remnants of a burnt wooden elephant - My personal favourite (because I made it...). Partially or mostly burnt material is also known as 'cinder'. A shortened name for elephant is 'elly'. Cinderelly is what the mice called Cinderella.

well played i wish i could havebeen murderer i like making clues up it is solving them that bugs me
:confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter