• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mousesavers reporting a huge deal for first half of 2009 coming tomorrow!

One more question: is the an AAA discount on the AP?

If you're asking if you can purchase an AP at a discounted rate using AAA, afaik, there is no way at all to buy an AP at a discount, even through a ticket broker.

If I've misinterpreted your question, please post again and someone will have the right answer.

If you're asking if you can purchase an AP at a discounted rate using AAA, afaik, there is no way at all to buy an AP at a discount, even through a ticket broker.

If I've misinterpreted your question, please post again and someone will have the right answer.

AAA South does sell APs at a discount. You can also get a discount on an AP by buying a MYW ticket at a discount, using it once and then upgrading to an AP.

But otherwise you are right. I didn't get the question either.

I hope they extend this deal thru July.

AAA South does sell APs at a discount. You can also get a discount on an AP by buying a MYW ticket at a discount, using it once and then upgrading to an AP.

DVC Members currently get a $100 discount on AP's:)

"If you cancel 45days + before you leave you get everything back
45-7 days before you leave they keep $100
6-1 days before you leave they keep $200
"

thanks--- so if a great AP deal comes out-- I could switch over? though I priced it out--- WL in June 7 nights, Woods view, minus the 2 one day passes value ($75 right?) is $1400- about a 40% off discount.
I couldn't go earlier as we are still in school until 17th-18th---
Jill[/QUOTE]

The one day pass is valued at $79.88 each (after tax added). I was crunching the numbers. I doubt we see anything better than 40% off rooms and keep in mind, discounts during June and July are rare, so you probably got the best deal possible. Too bad there was not a gift card too.

If you book only a room and ticket package, can you add dining at checkin or does it have to be don't all at one time?

i JUST SAVED OVER 1200 AND GOT TWO 200 DOLLAR GIFT CARDS FOR OUR TWO RESSIES jAn 29th through Feb 10th!!!!!

yeah!!!!
Thanks Disboards!!!!

If you book only a room and ticket package, can you add dining at checkin or does it have to be don't all at one time?

Dining has to be added prior to arrival. It doesn't have to be done at the same time as booking, but you can't do it at check in.

The one day pass is valued at $79.88 each (after tax added). I was crunching the numbers. I doubt we see anything better than 40% off rooms and keep in mind, discounts during June and July are rare, so you probably got the best deal possible. Too bad there was not a gift card too.

That was my thought too... but even if they do give the 40% off to match, at least we aren't stuck with the tickets! That would add a couple hundred bucks to most peoples discount.

That being said, I am still OVERJOYED to get any kind of discount in June, so if I have to eat the ticket cost I am still saving money! :goodvibes

With the $200 GC can I purchase P&PP tickets when I get there with the GC??? I hear a party has never sold out so I'm just wondering. :confused:

Does anyone know if you can use your AAA discount along with the buy 4 get 3 free deal? I know, I'm probably pushing my luck, huh?

Does anyone know if you can use your AAA discount along with the buy 4 get 3 free deal? I know, I'm probably pushing my luck, huh?

I was not able to do it. I had to do either or.

This afternoon I called to secure our reservation with my deposit. <still not sure how I got the deal for blackout days...but okay!!>

We really wanted POP, but only POFQ water view was available. I asked him to please do a check to see if POP had come available. He did, and said no.

But then he said "I could save you a couple hundred if you don't mind a standard view room instead of water view" Well heck yes!! I don't care about the view from the room at *all. I am there to sleep and shower!
:rotfl:

I just thought it was nice of him to tell me that...he didn't have to! We're going to Disney...a girls only graduation trip with my daugher and her best friend and her mom! :cloud9:

Everything I have read says no (I had the same question). FWIW, my AAA agent priced it out for me at exactly the same rate I got on the Disney site so unless she messed up, it doesn't seem like you can get both.

rt2dz: You are so smart! I'd totally forgotten about the extremely clever method of buying the MYW at a discount, then upgrading it after one use. But I was totally unaware of the AAA South discounts. Great info. Thanks.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter