Moonlight Magic is BACK!

So looking at the dates, I see most of them are on a Tuesday or Thursday. The last two at AK are on Wednesdays. Wonder how this will affect the MK Extended Evening Hours, if it will at all? Not sure I’m going to be there on 9/28, but if so, I will sure be torn between the two.
I'm wondering about this too. We'll be there that week and really hope we don't have to choose between the two.

Done at 11:15 for March 17. My best queue started at 374 (back of the line was around 3.5k).

When I hit the registration page there was an "extremely limited availability" warning - I didn't stop to read much else. Good luck to everyone else who is trying to secure a spot this morning!

was #245 when que opened and got registered. Not sure why they don't let you change the member when there are multiples listed on contract. Seems like they just pick the first person listed and say that one has to attend. But nothing surprises me with their IT anymore.

was #245 when que opened and got registered. Not sure why they don't let you change the member when there are multiples listed on contract. Seems like they just pick the first person listed and say that one has to attend. But nothing surprises me with their IT anymore.
There was an optional box at the bottom of the first page that you use to specify an alternate member name.

I started at 4133. Currently at 3405. I'm fine if I don't get in, this is more of a test run for DHS for me. I guess I have to use multiple devices next time to get the best number or something.

I started at 4133. Currently at 3405. I'm fine if I don't get in, this is more of a test run for DHS for me. I guess I have to use multiple devices next time to get the best number or something.
I used 7 devices! Best number was in 1500's.

Waaaahhh. Used 2 devices and didn't get in. If anyone has 3 spots available for March 17, let me know!

we booked the other week with hotel. But in the past it was rare for non hotel to make it this far. I’m bummed since I bet it will be way more busy then in the past

Today's registration is not going to make a huge difference. I would guess they didn't get past 500 or so in the queue before the March 17 date sold out. Assuming 4 guests per registration and roughly half on each available date, that's maybe an extra 1000 people.

Epcot is huge. I don't think you'll notice.

I started out at around 1100. The last number I saw was 271 before it was full.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter