Moonlight Magic is BACK!

Amateur :lmao: :lmao:

It says "the line is paused" now. March 31 may still be available - hang in there
I used one and got #245.....someone (who shall remain nameless) told me once they were trying to identify server info to penalize people with an unusual amount of windows open which is why they were outsourcing the que, notice a third party handled it.

was #245 when que opened and got registered. Not sure why they don't let you change the member when there are multiples listed on contract. Seems like they just pick the first person listed and say that one has to attend. But nothing surprises me with their IT anymore.
There should have been a box to enter an alternate member name that will check in for the event.

I used one and got #245.....someone (who shall remain nameless) told me once they were trying to identify server info to penalize people with an unusual amount of windows open which is why they were outsourcing the que, notice a third party handled it.

I used one device and one tab, got 4133. :rotfl2:

I'm quite familiar with queue-it and their algorithm (partially thanks to PS5 hunting). It helps to learn the tricks.

Looks like it's at capacity now. Went pretty quick although at least they outsourced it so nothing crashed.

Today's registration is not going to make a huge difference. I would guess they didn't get past 500 or so in the queue before the March 17 date sold out. Assuming 4 guests per registration and roughly half on each available date, that's maybe an extra 1000 people.

Epcot is huge. I don't think you'll notice.

we have done MM for all the parks and Epcot was the one that felt the most crowded , just less rides that people care about.

we have done MM for all the parks and Epcot was the one that felt the most crowded , just less rides that people care about.

It holds more people though. I'd expect the bulk to be at Remy, Frozen, and Test Track with the rest of the open areas to be pretty much dead.

It holds more people though. I'd expect the bulk to be at Remy, Frozen, and Test Track with the rest of the open areas to be pretty much dead.

it does but even the last Epcot ones didn’t hold out much for non hotel. Disneys method is to pack more and more in . Last one we did frozen line never dropped below 90 mins. Test track actually was short and soarin.

Well, I hope you have a fun time anyway. I know I will. We're not usually lucky enough to have trips line up with MM dates and live too far for planning a trip around a single evening event to be sensible, so we're just happy to be able to go.

Well, I hope you have a fun time anyway. I know I will. We're not usually lucky enough to have trips line up with MM dates and live too far for planning a trip around a single evening event to be sensible, so we're just happy to be able to go.

im just expecting much higher crowds now

Was able to register four of us for 3/31, but it's the same night as the Everest 5K, so I'm hoping we can just jump from the race to the park.

it does but even the last Epcot ones didn’t hold out much for non hotel. Disneys method is to pack more and more in . Last one we did frozen line never dropped below 90 mins. Test track actually was short and soarin.

Wow, that's interesting. I haven't been to an Epcot MM yet. Soarin usually has a short line in the evenings anyway unless the park is *really* busy, so that makes sense. I'll plan on a couple times around the test track. It'd be nice if most people would just stay in the Frozen queue :teeth:

I went to the first Epcot EMH (extra hours, whatever they call it now) back in October and it was extremely dead. I actually rode Frozen 3x in a row without getting off. (The two gentlemen in the row behind me insisted :laughing: )

I'm quite familiar with queue-it and their algorithm (partially thanks to PS5 hunting). It helps to learn the tricks.

Looks like it's at capacity now. Went pretty quick although at least they outsourced it so nothing crashed.
Hi , can you share any tricks , please !

The line closed after serving about 860 this morning at 11:32. Looks like about 1 in 5 people who wanted to register actually made it in.

Last edited:
Was able to register four of us for 3/31, but it's the same night as the Everest 5K, so I'm hoping we can just jump from the race to the park.

I was like #488 and made it in for 4 for the 31st. My husband and I are also running the 5k, I was wondering if it would be worth it to go at 6:00, then leave around 8 to head to the race, then back to the event. Wonder if they will even allow it? Do you think they will offer transportation back to Epcot, or just grab a Boardwalk/Beach Club bus? I wasn't going to attend the event, but since Disney won't reinstate AP sales, we have no tickets for our trip. I don't want to waste money on day tickets, when our focus is running races for this trip. I figure even if we make it to Epcot by midnight, I'll still have hope of getting to ride Ratatouille this trip.

Any idea when May or June 16 will be able to be booked? Thinking of booking a room.

I was like #488 and made it in for 4 for the 31st. My husband and I are also running the 5k, I was wondering if it would be worth it to go at 6:00, then leave around 8 to head to the race, then back to the event. Wonder if they will even allow it? Do you think they will offer transportation back to Epcot, or just grab a Boardwalk/Beach Club bus? I wasn't going to attend the event, but since Disney won't reinstate AP sales, we have no tickets for our trip. I don't want to waste money on day tickets, when our focus is running races for this trip. I figure even if we make it to Epcot by midnight, I'll still have hope of getting to ride Ratatouille this trip.

We have a similar plan! We're staying at Beach Club the night of the Everest 5K, but we're not going to go to the park at 6 PM (light dinner at 5 PM @ Grand Floridian Café.) After the race, we figured we'd bus back to Beach Club, change into some more comfortable clothes, then walk over to the park. We're not as interested in the rides so much as the food and rare characters. I know with these events, like after hours events for Deluxe Resort guests, you can jump in line right before the night is over, so I'm confident you'll be able to ride Ratatouille if you don't mind a late night!

I have a question for people who had resort reservations and got tickets for the Epcot events. Were all of you able to get MM in the original registration period?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter