MNSSHP-Tips, Tricks, Secrets newbies should know (from the 2009 party!)

We are doing Blizzard Beach that day. (haven't purchased tickets yet) Would it be insane to do the party that same day/evening? Have a 3 yr old, 8 yr old and 10 yr old. It will be our first whole day at Disney.

My other question if we do this, would it be best to go back to our resort (ASM) after the water park or just get a locker at MK for our swim stuff?

we went to the 1st party last year and it was not busy at all.

Here's hoping that the 3rd and 4th parties aren't busy either. The DW and I are going on 09/21 & 09/23. This is the 1st time we are going in Sept, so it's the 1st time we are doing the MNSSHPs. Can't wait.:banana:

Last year they did start doing photopass photos at Cindy's carriage at about 6:15 each party night but they would not allow you into the carriage area without a party bracelet.

We are doing Blizzard Beach that day. (haven't purchased tickets yet) Would it be insane to do the party that same day/evening? Have a 3 yr old, 8 yr old and 10 yr old. It will be our first whole day at Disney.

My other question if we do this, would it be best to go back to our resort (ASM) after the water park or just get a locker at MK for our swim stuff?

We're doing similar - going to Typhoon Lagoon and then MNSSHP. We don't plan on doing a whole lot - mainly the lazy river and crushn gusher. 2 - 3 hours. Wouldn't want to do it with kids though. They will be tired from the water park - unless you are planning going back to the resort for a bit of a rest before hand.

Does anyone know what the pins look like for this year? I went to one of the last parties last year and they had run out of about 3 of them.

Thanks for the pin info. I really like the Mickey with the jack-o-lanterns and we also have APs so may go for the exclusive too.

Can someone confirm where these pins are sold? I think I got my MVMCP exclusive at the pin shop in Frontierland (near country bear jamboree) wondering if this is the same place for the MNSSHP pins? Thanks! :thumbsup2

Thanks for the pin info. I really like the Mickey with the jack-o-lanterns and we also have APs so may go for the exclusive too.

Can someone confirm where these pins are sold? I think I got my MVMCP exclusive at the pin shop in Frontierland (near country bear jamboree) wondering if this is the same place for the MNSSHP pins? Thanks! :thumbsup2

The site says they are sold at the below places but I must say for 2008 and 2009 I only found them at the trading post.

Emporium - Main Street, U.S.A.
Frontierland Trading Post - Frontierland
Pirates Bazaar - Adventureland
Heritage House - Liberty Square
The Haunted Mansion Cart - Liberty Square
Fantasy Faire - Fantasyland
Mickey's Star Traders - Tomorrowland

Passholder Exclusive Pin - Frontierland Trading Post located in the Frontierland® Area. Passholders MUST present valid a Walt Disney World® Annual Pass to purchase up to two (2) pins per Passholder, per party.

Jumbo Pin - Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A.®, Heritage House in the Liberty Square® Area, or Frontierland Trading Post in the Frontierland® Area. Guests may purchase up to two (2) pins, per style, per party.

Boxed Pin Set -Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A.®, Heritage House in the Liberty Square® Area, or Frontierland Trading Post in the Frontierland® Area. Guests may purchase up to two (2) pins, per style, per party.

Framed Pin Set - Emporium on Main Street, U.S.A.®, Heritage House in the Liberty Square® Area, or Frontierland Trading Post in the Frontierland® Area. Guests may purchase up to two (2) pins, per style, per party. As an extra measure of convenience, Guests who purchase a framed pin set may have their set shipped to their home. Please note that domestic U.S. shipping charges are included in the retail price of the frame set. There will be additional fees required for Guests seeking international shipping.

That I can't help with.
I don't buy the singles.

I buy the frame set, the jumbo pin and the 4 pin set.

I would say the logo one should be a "hot" one but I couldn't tell for sure.

Only one more day until the first party, can't wait to hear all about it :teeth:

Not sure if this has been said. Over the past 2 years, I noticed that the lines for the special photo spots were really long at the beginning of the night. If you can wait until later, even the end of the party, do photos then. The lines are shorter.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter