MNSSHP-Tips, Tricks, Secrets newbies should know (from the 2009 party!)

Another great costume idea I came across here on DIS is dressing up as a Dalmation! Just cover a pair of white shorts/pants/capris and a t-shirt with black spots. Add a tail, ears and a collar with a name tag! My daughter may end up doing this instead of her original idea. Could always wear the shorts & shirt once just as is - if you'll be doing a load of laundry while in Disney. Then add the black-spots to wear for MNSSHP.

This is what we are doing - I have to buy white shorts for DH and the white shirts, but it will be easy to make and easy to pack. DD wants to get her face painted at the park during the day!!

Tammy

This is our plan. Do you know if the second parade goes in reverse to the first one? Eg. starts at Main Street.

No, it goes the same direction, or at least did last year. Frontierland to Main Street.

Do they allow a time for people to get pics of Snow White and all the dwarfs without having to stand in line and be in the pic yourself?

dwarfgroup_002.jpg

I waited through the line, took one by themselves, then one with my daughter. Most don't think to ask, so I doubt you'd have trouble.

Do you know if they do a special pin for MNSSHP?

They will do an entire series of party specific pins.

So i was told my a rep that this year they are not letting you in early on the Mnsshp ticket.

I was a little bummed because I was hopen to get in at 4.:sad1: has any one been told this? Also does any one have a map for this year yet?

They say that every year, at least the last few years it has been the rumor. Don't worry just wait and someone will post after the first party what happens.

Since no one seemed to have the answer to the free stroller question...called Disney and yes the strollers are complimentary for MNSSHP ticket holders!!

wow thats a first time of hearing that- do smaller kids get first preference over bigger kids-- how bbout getting a double for only one--so we can have someplace to put our stuff. (wow awesome information

So i was told my a rep that this year they are not letting you in early on the Mnsshp ticket.

I was a little bummed because I was hopen to get in at 4.:sad1: has any one been told this? Also does any one have a map for this year yet?

I called to ask tonight about it and the CM I had said there has not been anything released about this to the CMs that she is aware of right now. They should start letting in guests starting at 4:00 so you can get the bracelet at that point. :goodvibes

Seems in just the last couple days there has been a ton of MNSSHP threads -- this one starts with last years info and is SO long to sort through. Anyone up for starting an Offical 2010 MNSSHP thread - so we can shorten this up and add all info to the first post ?? Give me the word and I will pull the trigger -- or someone who will update the thread can beat me to it :goodvibes

I think that is a great idea. We can always link any great information from this thread to the new one!:thumbsup2

Seems in just the last couple days there has been a ton of MNSSHP threads -- this one starts with last years info and is SO long to sort through. Anyone up for starting an Offical 2010 MNSSHP thread - so we can shorten this up and add all info to the first post ?? Give me the word and I will pull the trigger -- or someone who will update the thread can beat me to it :goodvibes

PLEASE do! We'll be going to MNSSHP this year for the 1st time & I'm overwhelmed with the information out there!

Yes, PLEASE!!!! I was just coming to post and ask if there was a 2010 thread :rotfl:

Sounds like an excellent idea.

Some of last years information will be outdated with the Fantasyland expansion.

I can't wait to see this year's map.

He new thread has already been started. Can someone please post the link here for me. I am back at work and I am limited as to what I can do right now on my phone --- thanks !

Last year we had already purchased our Mickey's Very Merry Christmas Party tickets and had to cancel our trip. We had a wonderful CM who refunded our money, so call back again and see if you get a different response. Good luck!

They gave us a full refund - thanks!!!!!!

Bumping for more information and ideas.

Oops sorry, didn't see that you all have started a 2010 MNSSHP thread. Scooting over to it now.
Thank you

I will update this thread...I started it before last years party...never thought it would grow this big! :eek:

Question: If you don't have a ticket to get into MK but you have the MNSSHP ticket, do you have to wait til 7 to get in? Or can you get in any earlier?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter