• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

MNSSHP 2006, Ready to start planning!

:cool1: :cool1: Only two more weeks to go!!!! I cant beleive we have FINALLY hit the "two week" mark!!!! Althoug, I just realized, I never got any shoes for my daughters tinkerbell costume!!!! So, I guess its off to the Disney store tomorrow when the bus leaves. I started gathering up our clothes and other little goodies. I didnt realize how much stuff I have accumulated over the last few months. Oops! Oh well..........when I get back from the mall I am hoping to officially start packing. I am even going to take the phone off the hook!!!!! My goal is to be packed by next Saturday. Yes, I know, a whole week before we leave, but this way, it will give me the time to clean the house.......yeah ok, I am just very anxious to leave. :cool1:

mrsscooter said:
:I am hoping to officially start packing. I am even going to take the phone off the hook!!!!! My goal is to be packed by next Saturday. Yes, I know, a whole week before we leave, but this way, it will give me the time to clean the house.......yeah ok, I am just very anxious to leave. :cool1:
Congrats! We're still 3 weeks out but I started packing yesterday. Well, I wouldn't call it "packing" really, but I sat in my closet with a box and starting filling it with things I need to pack...costumes, ponchos, etc. I put each kids' costume in a ziplock so all of the parts and pieces are together. We're decorating our resort room window for Halloween, so I pulled out and tested the pumpkin lights and got them ready to go. I'm starting to get that "I'm too excited to sleep" feeling already! :rotfl2:

Windy City Heather said:
I can't believe that I am the first back to respond to you. We went on Friday night and had a great time. We went in about 4:00-4:15 and got our free stroller. I got a double for my dd. Any questions just ask.

Free stroller???

I cant get over it - free strollers! So Im guessing you can pick them up at any time throughout the night? Just wondering how we were going to manage w/ 2 TOT'ers! We are briging 2 umbrella strollers for the trip anyway, but this is the 1st Ive heard about a free stroller for MNSSHP - thanks!

They are also allowing you to get a free wheelchair (but ECVs are still standard price) if you need one.

We'll be there on the 8th. Going to MNSSHP the 10th. LTT at 5PM. See some of you there!! I'll be Wendy, DH Hook, DD Tink and DS Peter Pan. Say Hi if you see us!

Also, they have "free" lockers. You give a $2 deposit and you get it back after the party.

Ask me if I have started packing yet? Ha, very funny. My only saving grace is that I keep suitcases half packed all the time :rolleyes: . All I really have to do is throw in the clean clothes and we're ready, toiletries, meds, everything else stays packed for those last minutes get aways! Wish me luck!

Future_Teacher said:
How many of you disers are going on Columbas day weekend?

I'LL BE THERE COLUMBUS DAY WEEKEND! UNFORTUNATELY, MY DTWIN WORKS THE PUBLIC SCHOOL SYSTEM, SO SHE CAN ONLY TAKE DAYS SHE HAS OFF ALREADY.
OUR MNSSHP WILL BE ON 10/06/06. WE'RE SO EXCITED!

DO YOU THINK IT'LL BE UNBEARABELY CROWDED?

WHEN WILL YOU BE THERE? ARE YUO DRESSING UP?

:cool1:

Future_Teacher said:
How many of you disers are going on Columbas day weekend?

We will be there! Leaving this wednesday from NY and staying til Monday afternoon. Going to MNSSHP on friday night. Can't wait!

SamRoc said:
We will be there! Leaving this wednesday from NY and staying til Monday afternoon. Going to MNSSHP on friday night. Can't wait!

LOL! US TOO. WE'LL BE ARRIVING THURSDAY, GOING TO MNSSHP ON FRIDAY, GOING HOME ON TUESDAY.

ENJOY YOUR TRIP!

Giving MNSSHP party goers first dibs on my LTT ADR.

It's Thurs, Oct 26, at 5:30p for 4 people. Can you believe my girls rather eat at Tony's! :rolleyes:

I'm going to cancel it now.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter