• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mister Disney and the K-man's Easter Sunday V&A Chef Table Review

:goodvibes Yes thanks to Mr.Disney and other reviews of V&A , i had dinner there
on last week!

Mr. D's K-Man said:
:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

Can't wait to go again!

WOO HOO ... we're confirmed. We'll be back in WDW Easter Weekend again in April, 2007. The good news is ... we'll be doing the Chef's Table. The sad news is Mark Hoevenaars is no longer working at Victoria & Alberts. We're going to miss seeing Mark at V&A's.

There's always a silverlining to every Disney experience ... V&A's loss is the Yachtsman Steakhouse's gain. Great news, Mark Hoevenaars is now managing over at the Yachtsman Steakhouse ... our next favorite Disney Dining Experience. Yachtsman is definitely going to be on our agenda in April. If you're heading down before then, be sure to check out both V&As and Yachtsman.

Great to see that your going to V&A again. Cant wait to see your review again. And The Yachtsman is indeed a wonderful place. I went to both on my trip to Disney in September. :cool1:

Glad to hear that you got your reservation, and also glad to hear that Mark is now at the Yachtsman, as I shall be eating there in December!!

disneytraveler said:
Great to see that your going to V&A again. Cant wait to see your review again. And The Yachtsman is indeed a wonderful place. I went to both on my trip to Disney in September. :cool1:

We'll be going to both ... every trip!

:thumbsup2 :thumbsup2

HEY EVERYBODY .... WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY FOR THANKSGIVING VICTORIA & ALBERTS'S!

WOO HOO​

:cool1: :cool1: :cool1:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php?p=14957317#post14957317

:love: :love: THANK YOU MISTER DISNEY! :love: :love:

va-bob-kevin.jpg

I just found this thread and Oh My God!!!! I am now starving and suddenly our ADRs at all the kiddie friendly buffets are looking a wee bit on the less appealing side.

Last year we got ressies for V & A (it was our 5th anniversary) and were all set to go- until my DH's mother backed out of babysitting about 45 minutes before :scared1: Didn't feel well :confused3

Anyway it never happened so looks like we'll just have to wait till all the kids are 4 and we can let them hang in the kids club for a few hours...

I enjoyed living vicariously through you :love:

Mr.D & K-Man, I just spent about an hour looking through this thread! That is the most BEAUTIFUL FOOD I've ever seen! It's so fabulous it makes me want to cry! :sad: And your going back at Thanksgiving! OH MY!

I guess I've blown my chance to get my DH to spring for V&A for quite a while, since we just celebrated our 30th anniversary with our F&W gluttony Fest! :guilty:

I see from your post, why we enjoyed the Yachtsman so much! I only wish we had restrained ourselves long enough to get pics of the food! I don't know how you all do that! :confused3 :lmao:

shovan said:
I guess I've blown my chance to get my DH to spring for V&A for quite a while, since we just celebrated our 30th anniversary with our F&W gluttony Fest! :guilty:

I see from your post, why we enjoyed the Yachtsman so much! I only wish we had restrained ourselves long enough to get pics of the food! I don't know how you all do that! :confused3 :lmao:

:wizard: :wizard: NO NO NO ... there will be NO pessimism! :wizard: :wizard:

DREAMS

WISHES

:love: Anything your heart desires will come to you. :love:

http://www.disboards.com/showthread.php? t=1248022

Mr. D's K-Man said:
HEY EVERYBODY .... WE'RE GOING TO DISNEY FOR THANKSGIVING VICTORIA & ALBERTS'S!

WOO HOO​

Mr. Disney and the Fabulous K-Man, Wow, I am so happy for you. :goodvibes I am impressed, Chefs Table twice-in one year. Way to go!

We are doing the Chef's Table after Thanksgiving! This is our first time! Woo Hoo It is going to be a surprise dinner to "Celebrate Life" for my DH. There will be a party of eight for dinner. Everyone is getting so excited...except for my DH who thinks just he and I are having dinner in the main dinning room!

:banana: :banana: :banana:

Angel16 said:

Mr. Disney and the Fabulous K-Man, Wow, I am so happy for you. :goodvibes I am impressed, Chefs Table twice-in one year. Way to go!

We are doing the Chef's Table after Thanksgiving! This is our first time! Woo Hoo It is going to be a surprise dinner to "Celebrate Life" for my DH. There will be a party of eight for dinner. Everyone is getting so excited...except for my DH who thinks just he and I are having dinner in the main dinning room!
:banana: :banana: :banana:

Sounds like your DH is going to have as much pixiedust: pixiedust: blown his way as I did when Mister Disney surprised me with Wednesday morning!

So glad to see that your son-in-law is home safely! We all have so much for which we should be Thankful. And we very much agree ... "Celebrate Life".

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter