• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Mister Disney and the K-man's Easter Sunday V&A Chef Table Review

nuh uh! they have GOT to finish thanksgiving first!!! (what was in that spoon?!?!?!)

Not exactly sure what's in the spoon, but I saw it again on Easter Sunday. This time, Mister Disney had a glass of it instead of a spoon. I'm hearing a Mary Poppins song in my head ... anyone else? :scared: :scared:

I'm here to report a Mr. Disney and K-man sighting this past Wed. evening on our boat ride back from the Gf to the Poly , after a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants-Narcoosee(review to follow). Mr.D and K-man seemed to really being enjoying themselves, as we had a lovely, albeit too short of a chat on a couple of quick WDW dining topics.

I'm not sure where they were coming from or where they were going ,but it was a pleasure to see and talk with these gentleman obviously thoroughly enjoying their WDW experience. Looking forward to seeing your reviews from this night, and the rest of your recent trip.

Again, a pleasure meeting you fellows!

thank you both, it makes me hungry just looking. What a fabulous fun romantic thimg to do for your significant other! Could either of you do lessons for mine;) Gill

I'm here to report a Mr. Disney and K-man sighting this past Wed. evening on our boat ride back from the Gf to the Poly , after a nice dinner at one of our favorite restaurants-Narcoosee(review to follow). Mr.D and K-man seemed to really being enjoying themselves, as we had a lovely, albeit too short of a chat on a couple of quick WDW dining topics.

I'm not sure where they were coming from or where they were going ,but it was a pleasure to see and talk with these gentleman obviously thoroughly enjoying their WDW experience. Looking forward to seeing your reviews from this night, and the rest of your recent trip.

Again, a pleasure meeting you fellows!

Mark, it was our distinct pleasure meeting you, your wife and son on the boat from the Grand Floridian over to the Magic Kingdom. We too, had dinner at Narcoosee Wednesday evening. We didn't have our camera with us as we were dining with Mr. D's boss and his wife, but we had a wonderful first dining experience at Narcoosee that evening. The manager is a very special person.:wizard:

After we left you and your family, we headed to the MK for the Parade and Fireworks and were even able to catch a few of our favorite rides before heading back to the hotel.

Again, it was our pleasure meeting you and your family, and hope you had a wonderful time the rest of your holiday and a safe, albeit long journey back to Ireland.

We look forward to reading your review and hopefully seeing you again in the Fall at WDW.

This is the best review - I am thinking of changing to Victoria and Alberts - and I just wanted to check the best review!!

Glad this thread was bumped...I missed it the first time around and I just got through the whole thing. Bravo! Great review and pics as usual. :thumbsup2

Just joined and have been combing through the reviews. This is absolutely the most fabulous review and romantic story. Thank you!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter