~Misfits Unite!~

No, I actually don't :P
I've got a Deviantart with a few pics, but I'm purely amateur.. :rolleyes:

And I need to get me a decent camera..

Dude, I'm totally an amateur too. (Sorry I call every, guys and girls, dude). Flickr's a great place to store and share your photos as well as get critiques and stuff on your photos. I spend more time there than on facebooks. :lmao:

Welllll.... since everyone is saying they love photography, I guess I should say I absolutely love it too. I took a photography class my sophomore year in HS which consisted of taking pictures with a 35mm b&w camera, developing the film and making prints. It was pretty awesome.

I don't have a flickr page either, but I'm considering getting one. I'll let you guys know when I do. :)

I love my photo classes in high school too! I had a huge interest in photography so I took b&w and color sophomore year and haven't stopped since. I'll have taken every photography class my school offers by the end of next year. =) Film is amazing. If I had my own darkroom I'd go 75% film 25% digital but unfortunately I don't so I can't. I haven't even taken my film out yet this summer...that will change after this weekend though! :)

Both of ya'll should totally get a Flickr. It's free! Great place of amateurs like us. =)

ahhh i know!! i hope to go to the midnight showing too. i will be wearing my "in Snape we trust" shirt lol.
awesome!! very cool! I'm not the dress up or shirt kind of fan. I'm a closet fan who can tell you exactly what happened in each book or movie if you ask and who used to go to the midnight book sales with my dad and met the Wesley twins at my local theater last movie premier. ;)

Photography is literally my life. I dropped my camera like maybe 3 inches today while I was out and freaked out cuz it wouldn't turn on after. The battery had died. :confused3 Ps. Got a Flickr? If you do, add me, my link is in my signature.

Nah, I don't have sorry -_-

No, I actually don't :P
I've got a Deviantart with a few pics, but I'm purely amateur.. :rolleyes:

And I need to get me a decent camera..

I'm getting a camera for my birthday :teeth:

And *highfives* both of you for photography haha :-)

Great thread! I'm Caroline, 19, from England. I love all things Disney, especially the theme parks. I am going to Disneyland Paris in the summer, and Disneyland (in Anaheim) in October. This will be my first visit to Anaheim and I am so excited to see Walt's original park.

Other info.... I am currently at University (well its a college really) studying for a degree in Theatre Dance. :)

Hey everyone

I'm Jessica or Jess from PA. I love to write, read, and travel. I have 2younger sisters(who can't wait for our next disney trip). I'm also homeschooled and so our my sisters. Thats one of the reasons we can travel in September or December. Nice meeting everyone.

Oh jeeez. I go to out and to work for the day its like wah bam tons of stuff here. So rather than individually quote/reply to everyone "new" person that posted since my last post here I go..

HEY YA'LL! NICE TO MEET EVERYONE! :cool1: :grouphug:

Photography is literally my life. I dropped my camera like maybe 3 inches today while I was out and freaked out cuz it wouldn't turn on after. The battery had died. :confused3 Ps. Got a Flickr? If you do, add me, my link is in my signature.

Lucky!!!! I can not wait till I turn 18! Manager position at work, tattoo, no curfew, the list of advantages goes on and on. :cool1: I'm actually one of the oldest of my friends. I think two of my friends are older than me by two months. Trust me, it sucks to be the oldest too. When I turned 16 and got my license I drove. When I was 16 and half and could drive more than one person legally I was the main driver for everyone. Hahah I don't mind much.

YAY for photographers! :banana: Got a Flickr?

AHH HARRY POTTER! can not wait for the new movie! midnight premiere (hopefully!) baby! :)
I can't wait for Harry Potter either! I am going to the midnight showing :]
Robinnnn!!!

I'm Elin, 16, from Michigan

I like running at times and reading...If you want to get to know me just talk to me =]
Yay Elin! :] I love reading!
Welllll.... since everyone is saying they love photography, I guess I should say I absolutely love it too. I took a photography class my sophomore year in HS which consisted of taking pictures with a 35mm b&w camera, developing the film and making prints. It was pretty awesome.

I don't have a flickr page either, but I'm considering getting one. I'll let you guys know when I do. :)
Welcome:} What's your name?
awesome!! very cool! I'm not the dress up or shirt kind of fan. I'm a closet fan who can tell you exactly what happened in each book or movie if you ask and who used to go to the midnight book sales with my dad and met the Wesley twins at my local theater last movie premier. ;)
Haha ,I am totally dressing up! Me and my friend are thinking about getting matching Slytherin jackets XD
Great thread! I'm Caroline, 19, from England. I love all things Disney, especially the theme parks. I am going to Disneyland Paris in the summer, and Disneyland (in Anaheim) in October. This will be my first visit to Anaheim and I am so excited to see Walt's original park.

Other info.... I am currently at University (well its a college really) studying for a degree in Theatre Dance. :)
Hi Caroline!
That is so cool that you get to go to DisneyLand Paris! You will love DisneyLand in Anaheim. :]

Hey everyone

I'm Jessica or Jess from PA. I love to write, read, and travel. I have 2younger sisters(who can't wait for our next disney trip). I'm also homeschooled and so our my sisters. Thats one of the reasons we can travel in September or December. Nice meeting everyone.

Hi Jessica! I love to read write and travel too! :]

Dude, I'm totally an amateur too. (Sorry I call every, guys and girls, dude). Flickr's a great place to store and share your photos as well as get critiques and stuff on your photos. I spend more time there than on facebooks. :lmao:

Haha, don't worry- I am a dude.

Robinnnn!!!

I'm Elin, 16, from Michigan

I like running at times and reading...If you want to get to know me just talk to me =]

Hey there! I run sometimes too and read a lot. Nice to meet you!

Nah, I don't have sorry -_-

I'm getting a camera for my birthday :teeth:

And *highfives* both of you for photography haha :-)

*highfive back* go photogs!

Hey girl! England!!! I was supposed to study there this summer but couldn't raise the money. :sad1: I really wanna travel and visit England! And Paris, especially Disney Paris! Have fun there and in Anaheim. Nice to meet you!

Hey everyone

Hey there! Traveling is awesome! I'm saving up a ton of money to travel during and after college. Where's your favorite place you've travled to? Nie to meet you!

:[ you skipped my post

I didn't thought! =)

I wanna be a Misfit :]
My name is Kat and I am 17 years old. I don't really know what to say about myself haha. I like music and movies though.

:[ you skipped my post
No worries! Welcome my fellow 17 year old Harry Potter fan! We could be twins!
My name is Kat and I am 17 years old. I don't really know what to say about myself haha. I like music and movies though.
Hello Kat! Another 17 year old yay! :] Another long lost twin.:rotfl:
Yeah, I probably would've done the same thing :thumbsup2

Your a dude? :scared1:

Just kidding Ryan ;)

May as well post on here :p

I'm George. I'm 17 years old. I live in Kent, England.
Taking my A Levels, currently Geography, Psychology, Physics and Biology. Planning on dropping Physics, and taking up Photography for next year. Not sure if i'm going to carry on with Biology. I'm still deciding.
Hobbies... Photography, Computer games, reading, watching TV... Not really much. I should start doing more things.
Favourite park at WDW is Epcot. It's just awesome there.
Just spent 4 days in Madrid for a school trip. Had a great time. Wish we could have gone longer. The teacher told me if we were there longer, we could have went out of Madrid to the mountains. Wish we did...
Currently reading Tales of Mystery and Imagination by Edgar Allen Poe. Only read 2 of the short stories so far. The first was good, but would have been better without the lengthy explanation at the end. The second wasn't too good. One i'm reading now is interesting.

Can't think of anything else to say atm...

yo. i guess ima post here as well.

name's chase or chazer. im from southern california, right next to the ocean. :cool2:
uuuhhh...i like haning out in DL (its 10 mins away from me), skate, snowboard, skimboard and ima learn to surf this summer.

oohh...i also like annoying people and cruisin down in ma six fo'. jk!!! not about the annoying part tho. :thumbsup2 so feel free to pm me, talk or whatever. we gonna have a party up in hurr.

Hey Kat! Doesn't being 17 rock?! I had some random lady at the beach the other day tell my friends and I that being 17 was the best age. :cool1:

Yeah, I probably would've done the same thing :thumbsup2
Hahah. I can be so socially awkward sometimes!

May as well post on here :p

I'm George. I'm 17 years old. I live in Kent, England.
Taking my A Levels, currently Geography, Psychology, Physics and Biology. Planning on dropping Physics, and taking up Photography for next year. Not sure if i'm going to carry on with Biology. I'm still deciding.
Hobbies... Photography, Computer games, reading, watching TV... Not really much. I should start doing more things.
Favourite park at WDW is Epcot. It's just awesome there.
Just spent 4 days in Madrid for a school trip. Had a great time. Wish we could have gone longer. The teacher told me if we were there longer, we could have went out of Madrid to the mountains. Wish we did...
Currently reading Tales of Mystery and Imagination by Edgar Allen Poe. Only read 2 of the short stories so far. The first was good, but would have been better without the lengthy explanation at the end. The second wasn't too good. One i'm reading now is interesting.

Can't think of anything else to say atm...
Hi George! Super jel that you went to Madrid! So cool! Nice to meet you!

yo. i guess ima post here as well.

name's chase or chazer. im from southern california, right next to the ocean. :cool2:
uuuhhh...i like haning out in DL (its 10 mins away from me), skate, snowboard, skimboard and ima learn to surf this summer.

oohh...i also like annoying people and cruisin down in ma six fo'. jk!!! not about the annoying part tho. :thumbsup2 so feel free to pm me, talk or whatever. we gonna have a party up in hurr.
Hey Chase! I love snowboarding too! But here in Chicago there aren't many places to go that are close. The "best" one is like 2 hours away and its a pain to drive there every weekend. PS...love the avatar. I already love ATL, but Nothing Personal totally pushed them up in my rankings.

Hope everyone is having a good 4th of July!!! Weathers pretty crappy here in Chicago, hoping it will clear up for the shows tonight!

Hey Kat! Doesn't being 17 rock?! I had some random lady at the beach the other day tell my friends and I that being 17 was the best age. :cool1:

Hahah. I can be so socially awkward sometimes!

Hi George! Super jel that you went to Madrid! So cool! Nice to meet you!

Hey Chase! I love snowboarding too! But here in Chicago there aren't many places to go that are close. The "best" one is like 2 hours away and its a pain to drive there every weekend. PS...love the avatar. I already love ATL, but Nothing Personal totally pushed them up in my rankings.

Hope everyone is having a good 4th of July!!! Weathers pretty crappy here in Chicago, hoping it will clear up for the shows tonight!

yo princess chell. ima assume your name's chell...which is awesome cuz its close to "chill". i grew up in baltimore so ive snowboarded ever since i was smaller than a meter stick. :lmao:

and ya...all time low is frikin awesome. already heard nothing personal but the party scene EP still pwns. :thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter