~Misfits Unite!~

disneyworldluvr349

Disney World CM!
Ok, so there are all of these boards like the Dis Crush thread and the Best Friends on the TB thread, but I don't feel like I belong. I have been off the boards for awhile, but I just haven't really fit in.

So, if there is anyone else new, or feeling unwelcome, or out of place, come on in and sit right down. Let your hair hang down :rotfl:

Tell a little bit about yourself and we can get to know each other :]

I am Robin, I am 17, and I live in Los Angeles, CA. I love to read, sing, and play volleyball.

Favorite Movies: Titanic, The Mummy, Pirates Trilogy, Star Wars, Indiana Jones, Harry Potter films, Pride and Prejudice, A Walk to Remember, all Disney films, Anastasia and many many more :]

Favorite Artists: Nickelback, The Killers, Snow Patrol, John Mayer, Five For Fighting, Elvis, Michael Buble, Michael Jackson, Aerosmith, Journey , and so much more.

Favorite Books: Twilight series, A Walk To Remember, A Child Called It, The Notebook, and the Harry Potter series

:] I am ready to make friends how bout you? :cutie:

Prime derective... exterminate whatever stands left!
-oh wait, I guess you weren't talking about that heh heh.

Well my name is Skelington spade, and for some reason I told people to call me Danny, and uh...my mom bought me a Jack Skellington mug today, for a birthday preasant. And I don't really like tofu. And I guess that's about it.

Well, let's see. I'm Emily, I'm 17 and I'm from Dallas, TX. I don't really know what to say... hahahaha. Oh! I'm going off to college in about six weeks and I'm pretty pumped about that. My favorite moves are: The Hangover, all POTC movies, All Disney/Pixar movies, The Dark Knight and a bunch more that I can't really think of at the moment xD. I like all types of music - especially country. Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flatts are my favorite :D. I have way too many favorite books to list, but I really like anything by Christopher Moore.

I guess that's just about it. I've tried to make friends & such on here, but it never really worked out. I just don't post that often, although I have been posting more and more recently.

I'm Sara... I'm 13...

I like all the Disney Movies :] (Including Disney/Pixar- I love 'UP')

Phineas and Ferb is BEAST :]

I'm going to Disney in 3 days (even tho, my sig says 4)

Oh yea, i fergot something!

Robin is my new Homedog! :]

Ok, so there are all of these boards like the Dis Crush thread and the Best Friends on the TB thread, but I don't feel like I belong. I have been off the boards for awhile, but I just haven't really fit in.
how can you say that? we love you robin

So, if there is anyone else new, or feeling unwelcome, or out of place, come on in and sit right down. Let your hair hang down :rotfl:
or stick up in odd ways

:] I am ready to make friends how bout you? :cutie:

thats why were all here silly robin

ok, sorry for stealing your post
but everyone is welcome here, some of us just post reallllly fast and it's hard to jump in
it takes some getting used to

Prime derective... exterminate whatever stands left!
-oh wait, I guess you weren't talking about that heh heh.

Well my name is Skelington spade, and for some reason I told people to call me Danny, and uh...my mom bought me a Jack Skellington mug today, for a birthday preasant. And I don't really like tofu. And I guess that's about it.
I don't like tofu either! :rotfl:
Nice to meet you Skelington Spade AKA Danny

Well, let's see. I'm Emily, I'm 17 and I'm from Dallas, TX. I don't really know what to say... hahahaha. Oh! I'm going off to college in about six weeks and I'm pretty pumped about that. My favorite moves are: The Hangover, all POTC movies, All Disney/Pixar movies, The Dark Knight and a bunch more that I can't really think of at the moment xD. I like all types of music - especially country. Carrie Underwood and Rascal Flatts are my favorite :D. I have way too many favorite books to list, but I really like anything by Christopher Moore.

I guess that's just about it. I've tried to make friends & such on here, but it never really worked out. I just don't post that often, although I have been posting more and more recently.
You like a lot of the same stuff as I do, plus we're the same age!
And don't worry me neither, hence this awesomly awesome thread. ;)
So nice to meet you Emily!

I'm Sara... I'm 13...

I like all the Disney Movies :] (Including Disney/Pixar- I love 'UP')

Phineas and Ferb is BEAST :]

I'm going to Disney in 3 days (even tho, my sig says 4)

Oh yea, i fergot something!

Robin is my new Homedog! :]
Haha, Yay my homedog Sarah is on here! :] I am jealous of you and Disney!
ok, sorry for stealing your post
but everyone is welcome here, some of us just post reallllly fast and it's hard to jump in
it takes some getting used to
I have been on for like years, sometimes it's hard for some of us to fit in with those of you who are already really close. But we're friends Josh... I hope :}

ewwww

what would give you that idea
XD

I kid

Yo.

I'm Michelle. Age 17 and 7 months (yes when you are 5 months away from being 18 the 7 months matter, it's like being a little kid again. :) ) Finally a high school senior in the fall. From the beautiful city of Chicago.

I love photography, music, movies, snowboarding, and Disney. I've been boppin around here for a while, posting randomly, figured I would just throw myself in here. Hahah. I work nearly full time in the summer and after school/part time in the school year. Um...what else...yah. That's kind of me. :)

Im 15, and I'm from Iowa. Im going to Disney in 3 days. We're staying at Coronado Springs.

hi

im wanda, im 19 1/2 from a small caribbean island, and a nerd. ;-D

Yo.

I'm Michelle. Age 17 and 7 months (yes when you are 5 months away from being 18 the 7 months matter, it's like being a little kid again. :) ) Finally a high school senior in the fall. From the beautiful city of Chicago.

I love photography, music, movies, snowboarding, and Disney. I've been boppin around here for a while, posting randomly, figured I would just throw myself in here. Hahah. I work nearly full time in the summer and after school/part time in the school year. Um...what else...yah. That's kind of me. :)
i love photography :-)

ewwww

what would give you that idea
XD

I kid
:sad1:

Yo.

I am a highschool senior this fall too! I work full time too, at Taco Bell. :headache:
It's nice to meet you Michelle!

Im 15, and I'm from Iowa. Im going to Disney in 3 days. We're staying at Coronado Springs.
Have so much fun! What is your name? :]
Hey :-)
I'm Ellie, nearly 15, lovelovelove The Script, Disney and Hello Kitty ;D
I'm from England
How awesome, I want to go to England sometime!
Nice to meet you Ellie:}

hi

im wanda, im 19 1/2 from a small caribbean island, and a nerd. ;-D
Nice to meet you Wanda! What island?

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter