~Misfits Unite!~

:sad1:

I am a highschool senior this fall too! I work full time too, at Taco Bell. :headache:
It's nice to meet you Michelle!

Have so much fun! What is your name? :]

How awesome, I want to go to England sometime!
Nice to meet you Ellie:}

Nice to meet you Wanda! What island?
Nice to meet you to, Robin.
And haha where in England.. London?

I'm Michelle. Age 17 and 7 months (yes when you are 5 months away from being 18 the 7 months matter, it's like being a little kid again. :) ) Finally a high school senior in the fall. From the beautiful city of Chicago.

:rotfl:
I can totally relate to being close to 18. I turn 18 in 6 weeks, and it totally can't get here fast enough. I'm the youngest out of all of my friends - it totally sucks.

Wooooo, I'ma misfit :teeth:

Sign me up!

Meg.
15 9/10.
Reader.
Writer.
Musical theater obsession.
Any questions?

I'm a misfit! :p
I'm Erin.
I am 14 years old.
I live in New York.

I'm getting a puppy next week :goodvibes

I definitely belong here.. :P

I'm Ryan
I'm 15.
I love photography, reading, and writing, among other things.
I'm scared to grow up.
And I can be antisocial, but I've made some friends here.
And I'm basically new to DIS.

I think that's all I've got to say!

Nice to meet you to, Robin.
And haha where in England.. London?
Yep! So badly want to go there!
Wooooo, I'ma misfit :teeth:

Sign me up!

Meg.
15 9/10.
Reader.
Writer.
Musical theater obsession.
Any questions?
Nice to meet you Meg! You pretty much just described my interests! :rotfl:
I'm a misfit! :p
I'm Erin.
I am 14 years old.
I live in New York.

I'm getting a puppy next week :goodvibes
Aw, a puppy and New York! I am so jealous of you!
It's nice to meet you Erin!

I'm Ryan
I'm 15.
I'm scared to grow up.

You have also described me Ryan! I am scared to grow up to, though I am 10 months away from adulthood... :scared1:

woohoo! misfits! xD

I'm Kelly and I live in New York (Long Island) and I dance and play softball. I don't like summer because of the heat and I like the winter better.

Favorite Movies: Miracle, Apollo 13, Twilight, When a Stranger Calls, Corky Ramano, and Night at the Museum.

Favorite Artists: Robert Pattinson,Taylor Swift.

Favorite Books: Twilight Series, The Outsiders, Fever 1793.

I turn 13 on August 26th :D

I got to see Robert Pattinson in person twice! :D

woohoo! misfits! xD

I'm Kelly and I live in New York (Long Island) and I dance and play softball. I don't like summer because of the heat and I like the winter better.

Favorite Movies: Miracle, Apollo 13, Twilight, When a Stranger Calls, Corky Ramano, and Night at the Museum.

Favorite Artists: Robert Pattinson,Taylor Swift.

Favorite Books: Twilight Series, The Outsiders, Fever 1793.

I turn 13 on August 26th :D

I got to see Robert Pattinson in person twice! :D
Another New Yorker! I am so jealous!

I love Night at the Museum and the second one! And of course TWILIGHT!
I cannot believe you got to see Rob in person!

Another New Yorker! I am so jealous!

I love Night at the Museum and the second one! And of course TWILIGHT!
I cannot believe you got to see Rob in person!

The Night at the Museum movies are my favorites.
My friend and I are hopefully going to see the second one in imax next week.

aw, well i guess i'm a misfit as well. :)

my name is nicole or nikki and i'm 17 years old. i like to read and draw and bake. my fave books are prob. harry potter books. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE!!! ahem. anyway, nice to meet you.

Oh jeeez. I go to out and to work for the day its like wah bam tons of stuff here. So rather than individually quote/reply to everyone "new" person that posted since my last post here I go..

HEY YA'LL! NICE TO MEET EVERYONE! :cool1: :grouphug:

i love photography :-)
Photography is literally my life. I dropped my camera like maybe 3 inches today while I was out and freaked out cuz it wouldn't turn on after. The battery had died. :confused3 Ps. Got a Flickr? If you do, add me, my link is in my signature.

I am a highschool senior this fall too! I work full time too, at Taco Bell. :headache:
It's nice to meet you Michelle!

YAY for high school seniors! Hows the college search for you coming along?
YAY for jobs in the fast food industry! I'm at Jamba Juice.

:rotfl:
I can totally relate to being close to 18. I turn 18 in 6 weeks, and it totally can't get here fast enough. I'm the youngest out of all of my friends - it totally sucks.
Lucky!!!! I can not wait till I turn 18! Manager position at work, tattoo, no curfew, the list of advantages goes on and on. :cool1: I'm actually one of the oldest of my friends. I think two of my friends are older than me by two months. Trust me, it sucks to be the oldest too. When I turned 16 and got my license I drove. When I was 16 and half and could drive more than one person legally I was the main driver for everyone. Hahah I don't mind much.

I'm Ryan
I'm 15.
I'm scared to grow up.

YAY for photographers! :banana: Got a Flickr?

aw, well i guess i'm a misfit as well. :)

my name is nicole or nikki and i'm 17 years old. i like to read and draw and bake. my fave books are prob. harry potter books. I'M SO EXCITED FOR THE MOVIE!!! ahem. anyway, nice to meet you.
AHH HARRY POTTER! can not wait for the new movie! midnight premiere (hopefully!) baby! :)

Robinnnn!!!

I'm Elin, 16, from Michigan

I like running at times and reading...If you want to get to know me just talk to me =]

Welllll.... since everyone is saying they love photography, I guess I should say I absolutely love it too. I took a photography class my sophomore year in HS which consisted of taking pictures with a 35mm b&w camera, developing the film and making prints. It was pretty awesome.

I don't have a flickr page either, but I'm considering getting one. I'll let you guys know when I do. :)

Oh jeeez. I go to out and to work for the day its like wah bam tons of stuff here. So rather than individually quote/reply to everyone "new" person that posted since my last post here I go..

HEY YA'LL! NICE TO MEET EVERYONE! :cool1: :grouphug:

Photography is literally my life. I dropped my camera like maybe 3 inches today while I was out and freaked out cuz it wouldn't turn on after. The battery had died. :confused3 Ps. Got a Flickr? If you do, add me, my link is in my signature.

Lucky!!!! I can not wait till I turn 18! Manager position at work, tattoo, no curfew, the list of advantages goes on and on. :cool1: I'm actually one of the oldest of my friends. I think two of my friends are older than me by two months. Trust me, it sucks to be the oldest too. When I turned 16 and got my license I drove. When I was 16 and half and could drive more than one person legally I was the main driver for everyone. Hahah I don't mind much.

YAY for photographers! :banana: Got a Flickr?

AHH HARRY POTTER! can not wait for the new movie! midnight premiere (hopefully!) baby! :)[/QUOTE]

ahhh i know!! i hope to go to the midnight showing too. i will be wearing my "in Snape we trust" shirt lol.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter