Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason I was thinking it would be opened for my trip in November. Not sure where in the world I got that info.

They originally said "fall opening" so I was really hopeful it would be open by our trip, but reports are that it has been delayed a bit. 'Tis a pity. If Jock Lindsey's isn't open by then, I will be sad!

(That is the Indiana Jones themed bar/lounge opening in DTD, in case anyone doesn't know what I am talking about. :))

Dang you Disney for getting my hopes up.

The numbers changed from 342/107 to 343/108 and I thought they might have at least added Minnie. Nope

(note for those who could be confused 342 represents the total # of dining options and 107 represents dining options with reservations)

Dang you Disney for getting my hopes up.

The numbers changed from 342/107 to 343/108 and I thought they might have at least added Minnie. Nope

(note for those who could be confused 342 represents the total # of dining options and 107 represents dining options with reservations)
lol I saw 108 too and started looking everywhere............

So I thought I was about to book a reservation .... Heart racing .... CM said she could book - asked what date & how many - then came back with "I'm sorry that can't be booked until 6 am tomorrow". She did say it would book thru the app too.... So ready for 6 am tomorrow

So I thought I was about to book a reservation .... Heart racing .... CM said she could book - asked what date & how many - then came back with "I'm sorry that can't be booked until 6 am tomorrow". She did say it would book thru the app too.... So ready for 6 am tomorrow

Sorry to be a Negative Nellyjen, but these special events tend not to be on the app. I would try browser, if it is at all possible.

Someone on FB said they added the Frozen holiday event, but I'm not seeing that either ??

Really?! Cluelyss, would you mind PMing me the group name? Wondering if I am in it as well, but just not getting notifications (seems like I am in ALL the groups, LOL). Off to search if it has come up elsewhere...

I was too but it's gone now. Same thing happened with BOG the first day it started showing breakfast past 10/3. Hopefully, it will be back soon. Sorry to get everyone excited!

Don't apologize....makes me feel like it may actually happen soon now. Although probably tomorrow AM. Still praying it goes live tonight so we don't have to compete with the people going for their 180 day ressies as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter