Minnie's Holiday Dine at Hollywood & Vine

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is correct. I just can't remember if they go all the way to the back or not? We sat very close to the front.

I'm pretty sure they do, we always do F! package and like to sit near the back so we can make a sharp exit.

I may be wrong though, it's not something I've paid huge amount of attention to.

I'm pretty sure they do, we always do F! package and like to sit near the back so we can make a sharp exit.

I may be wrong though, it's not something I've paid huge amount of attention to.
You're correct. We sat near the back in March with the F! Dining package from MM.

Yeah, I think I will change my plans to a different night so that we aren't so rushed on arrival day....

UGH.... now I see the flaw in this plan... it means that I'll have to buy the Fantasmic dining package because I'm not planning to spend the day in the Studios and I'll want to use my Fast Passes somewhere else. Why can't we split our Fast Passes between parks????????? OK - rant over.

I canceled mine already because I got a CP which is what I wanted but I got a confirmation email and everything. I booked a BOG breakfast on Monday and my trip today is 101 days away. I'm just wondering how they can keep saying it was a glitch. Are they going to go back and tell all those people that booked on Monday, "sorry you got a confirmation email but it's not real. We had a glitch." I don't know if they are intentionally lying to you or if they are really that ignorant.

I booked two BOG breakfasts and have emailed confirmations. Whatever the circumstances, I think they are going to accept the ADRs made on Monday...they don't have much choice, really. And it isn't like they have turned off the ability to book until today, since BOG breakfasts were readily available in my searches yesterday for MK area character meals in early November (I keep hoping that someone will book BOG and drop the another).

I booked two BOG breakfasts and have emailed confirmations. Whatever the circumstances, I think they are going to accept the ADRs made on Monday...they don't have much choice, really. And it isn't like they have turned off the ability to book until today, since BOG breakfasts were readily available in my searches yesterday for MK area character meals in early November (I keep hoping that someone will book BOG and drop the another).

I agree that maybe it wasn't supposed to happen but the CMs are telling her TA that the times showing aren't even real and you can't click on them. I just did a test for 12/9 and was able to book a 8:10 AM breakfast. I just wish they would stop giving out bad information.

My husband said that earlier and it freaked me out.... asked me - well, what if they just take back all of those BOG reservations since it was a "glitch"? I was like - DON'T EVEN SAY THAT! But I am a little worried because 2 of the bookings I made are not showing up yet in MDE. I've never gone this long without a reservation still not showing up in MDE. I have the confirmation numbers and the booking web pages still pulled up but wondering if something happened with those 2 and they didn't actually make it into the system. Gotta love Disney I.T. !:badpc:

I agree that maybe it wasn't supposed to happen but the CMs are telling her TA that the times showing aren't even real and you can't click on them. I just did a test for 12/9 and was able to book a 8:10 AM breakfast. I just wish they would stop giving out bad information.

I thought maybe my post about BOG threw her for a loop and she was actually talking about Minnie's dinner. :)

My husband said that earlier and it freaked me out.... asked me - well, what if they just take back all of those BOG reservations since it was a "glitch"? I was like - DON'T EVEN SAY THAT! But I am a little worried because 2 of the bookings I made are not showing up yet in MDE. I've never gone this long without a reservation still not showing up in MDE. I have the confirmation numbers and the booking web pages still pulled up but wondering if something happened with those 2 and they didn't actually make it into the system. Gotta love Disney I.T. !:badpc:

Uh oh, I haven't checked MDE!

So when this thread comes to end (possibly tomorrow), should we start a new one? I'm still holding out hope that the new Adventureland restaurant in MK will be ready to open in time for our post-Thanksgiving weekend trip.

Hey, I'll need something new to obsess over! It's not like I should be catching up on work or anything :D

I canceled mine already because I got a CP which is what I wanted but I got a confirmation email and everything. I booked a BOG breakfast on Monday and my trip today is 101 days away. I'm just wondering how they can keep saying it was a glitch. Are they going to go back and tell all those people that booked on Monday, "sorry you got a confirmation email but it's not real. We had a glitch." I don't know if they are intentionally lying to you or if they are really that ignorant.

I know!! I guess I am imagining my email confirmation and the ADR # that I have. I suppose if I don't show up to that reservation that isn't real my credit card won't be charged either?? LOL

Can you manually add either of the missing reservations to MDE? As long as you have the confirmation numbers it should let you link them.

Does anyone know what the latest reservation time would be for H&V with an 8 pm closing? We are hoping to get something around 7:30 because we'll be hopping over from MK.

Can you manually add either of the missing reservations to MDE? As long as you have the confirmation numbers it should let you link them.
I tried to manually link them using the confirmation numbers and both give me error messages saying they cannot link. Sooooo.... uber worried. :(

So when this thread comes to end (possibly tomorrow), should we start a new one? I'm still holding out hope that the new Adventureland restaurant in MK will be ready to open in time for our post-Thanksgiving weekend trip.

Hey, I'll need something new to obsess over! It's not like I should be catching up on work or anything :D

Are you trying to kill us?! I am retiring once I've secured this darn thing.

I tried to manually link them using the confirmation numbers and both give me error messages saying they cannot link. Sooooo.... uber worried. :(

I don't know why yours would be a problem. If you have confirmation numbers and emails it should be fine. The test one that I did went right in MDE like normal but if you booked on Monday with everybody else maybe there was a glitch ;) Maybe call and play dumb and have them check your confirmation numbers. They will be able to tell you if they are valid.

Status
Not open for further replies.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter